• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

Dexedrine Spansules 10-20 mgs and an Adderall(half a 30 mg IR tab) with 4 or 5 Lortabs and a 2 mg Ativan or 30 mg Temazepam.

Blow, booze, and Lortabs or Norcos plus a Valium or Klonopin...

Ambien, Lortabs, and weed... I usually hate weed, but it's amazing with this when watching anything Lynch or something like Frisky Dingo or the Mighty Boosh.

mdma-its the love drug baby too fun
dextroamphetamine- real good for the first few hours
rcs-not touching again
meth-real good never
crack-wack
coke-no
ghb-no
acid-fun
shrooms-mad fun
opiates-superrr fun
tree-the best drug
benzos-chill pills. nothing Too special here.
alcohol-was an alcoholic. dont booze often.

It's really all about what feeling you're going after... MDMA is a completely differnet high than a strong dose of an opiate. Different strokes for different folkes I suppose....

I don't know about that, I went to a concert this past weekend and ate a LARGE dose of opiates. It kicked in right as the concert started, with the loud music and amped up crowed it felt VERY much like MDMA. I was extremely euphoric, the music was flanging around my head and i wanted to talk to s much. I kept leaning into my wife's ear to talk to her in between yelling along with the music. I didn't even know the words to any of the songs but still felt the need to sing at the top of my lungs. A couple of times I thought I was going to fall over because it was a little too over whelming. Good times indeed.

Opiates.
Although for some reason oxy just don't do it for me. Give me Tramadol. *shrug*
Meth pretty much had no notable euphoria but quitting it will kick your ass.

I once was using methamphetamine daily, a breif period of time I was unable to get any and so I was taking ephedra supplements. I had found some meth about 2 hours after eating some ephedra with a cup of coffee. I snorted a moderately sized line and instantly was more euphoric then I have ever been. I do not however suggest anyone try this. I imagine it was one of the dumber things I have done. After the euphoria wore off I noticed my heart rate was very high and my heart was palpitating, I got dizzy when standing and the room would start to go dark. Probably the closest I ever came to ODing on methamphetamine.

Fentanyl, IMO, but I'm an opiate addict.
A few bowls of Kava are quite nice to start with though

I never felt anything with kava, is it actually a euphoriant? perhaps I prepared it incorrectly.

Last edited:
kava is different. my buddy had this powder kava shit. tasted god awful but after a few cups i felt like i was floating around. no sheeit.

in terms of pleasure id say crack is by far the most pleasurable high ive ever experienced. i only did it a handful of times cuz i was younger stupider and wanted to experiment with shit. the best way i could describe it is it feels 100 times better then coming. kinda like a full body orgasm head to toe.

Its funny how people can be wired so differently. I did not enjoy crack one bit, and I dont even like coke that much either. I might do powder if it was offered for free but crack just isnt worth it to me.

For me when I smoked it when i was a teenager all I got was all the paranoia of an amphetamine trip with maybe 15% of the euphoria. On the bright side it didnt keep me up for 3 days with a 'comedown' that feels like shit but you still cant sleep.....but what it did do is instantly sap all of my energy after 15 minutes of being high. About 30 minutes later I was just floored to the ground with fatigue and headache where an hour earlier I felt great.

For me crack is a good way to ruin a good time. I go from feeling great to feeling like shit in 15 minutes.....Maybe if I had tons of it I could just keep the high going, but its just a ridiculous drug from my perspective considering that I dont even get the euphoria from it.

A little bit of amphetamine or amphetamine laced MDMA mixed with some really good acid, or some mescaline and acid with some herbal aphrodisiac tea is about as good as life gets.

I was taking ephedra supplements. .

I remember those days. I was hooked on that stuff for a while.

Does anyone remember when every gas station was carrying 4 different brans of 'Stimu-crank' herbal energy pills?

Now they are all using bitter orange peel with Synephrine, which isnt as good.

To be honest, now this is not a favorite, nicotine for the nonsmoker or EX smoker (where I fall), gives a GREAT rush.
I second that, one of the most intense rushes I've ever felt was after dragging from a ciggie after 4.5yrs of abstinence. I've been seeking that very same feeling ever since then.

IV hydromorphone would be at the top of my list. That first hit of crack you have during a session is pretty damn euphoric as well.

A combination of E, Weed, and Oxycontin. You get all the kinds of Euphoria. You get the dopamine-like euphoria from MDMA, the endorphin-like euphoria from the oxycodone, and the anadamine-like euphoria from the THC.

If I had to pick just one though, I'd say MDMA.

IV Heroin

MDMA

Wonder if you mixed them bad boys together in a 3ml what kind of craziness youd be in for.

I know someone has guinea pig'd that for me, get your dumb ass on here and tell me how it went.

IV Heroin

MDMA

Wonder if you mixed them bad boys together in a 3ml what kind of craziness youd be in for.

I know someone has guinea pig'd that for me, get your dumb ass on here and tell me how it went.

I have read repeatedly through many different sources that IV MDMA is not pleasurable. It is overly intense to the point of being displeasurable and causing states of dysphoria.

The most euphoric drugs are

OPIATES: morphine, heroin, oxymorphone, hydrmorphone, fentanyl

SEDATIVES: seconal, amytal, nembutal, methaqualone, doriden, placidyl

STIMULANTS: cocaine, meth, dexedrine, preludin

Entactogens: MDA, MDMA

Best of the bunch: Heroin, cocaine, methaqualone, preludin, MDMA, meth/seconal combined.

Old thread, but I'll reply for the hell of it.

Hydrocodone: A lot of euphoria for me. When I notice the euphoria, that increases it, and I'll start giggling out of joy.

MDMA: I haven't ever tried this drug, but from what I've read, it is the best for euphoria.

Nicotine: Dip gives beginners a lot of euphoria, but you lose it after 30 minutes, and that euphoria stops coming VERY quickly, I'm talking 5th or 6th time you do it, it's barely anything. Of course if done in moderation, it's good. My first time was on dip was about 30 minutes of the same level of joy I got on 20mg of Vicodin.

What drug gives YOU the most euphoria?

Mine would be Adderall.. A 65 mg dose adderall is BLISS. <3

Meth would probably beat the euphoria from adderall, but ill pass on meth, thanks =D

Weed doesn't make me euphoric, just makes me hungry and makes me love music, and makes me content when im not around people lol.