• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

In My Experience:

Heroin (IV, Nasal, Smoked)
OC (Nasal or Oral) w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
Pods w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
Dilaudid (Nasal) w/ Klonopin (Sublingual)
MDMA (Oral)
Alcohol w/ Cocaine (Nasal)

From What I've Heard:

d-Methamphetamine (Smoked or IV)
IV Dilaudid
Opana (Nasal)
Crack/Freebase Cocaine
IV Cocaine

1. Methamphetamine IV
2.Heroin IV
3.MDMA
4.LSD if you have a really good, spiritual trip
5.Xanax...Alot of people will disagree that benzo's are euphoric but im just a naturally stressed out, anxiety ridden person so to have all those bad feeling disappear makes me feel soooo good.

Any drug with better euphoria than MDMA?

I do not see how euphoria can get any better with another substance but I am wondering if there is one, what would it be? I have not tried any other drug besides MDMA and a few narcotic pain pills before that those were a complete joke.

What drugs give you that awesome warm body feeling with nice head rushes?

I do not see how euphoria can get any better with another substance but I am wondering if there is one, what would it be? I have not tried any other drug besides MDMA and a few narcotic pain pills before that those were a complete joke.

What drugs give you that awesome warm body feeling with nice head rushes?

heroin

MDMA is on top of the euphoria mountain, but opiates come VERY close. Real coke and the first(well only) peak of methylone come pretty close.

Methylone + 2c-I has given me more intense waves than MDMA, but it is not as steady.

I've experienced euphoria on DOB and mushrooms (not at the same time) that rivals MDMA. Then again, I may just have convinced myself that it rivaled MDMA...it's really hard to tell on psychedelics sometimes. :D

^^LSD is pure, assuming its LSD.....

2c-b
LSD

most psychs that cause laughter combined with funny people....

Tripping around hillarious people, i love nothing more than laughing so much it hurts....

im not talking from experience here, but im assuming that crystal meth , heroin , and crack have a lot more euphoria then MDMA....any one care to explain otherwise

I've got the completely stoned giggles more on cannabis than MDMA, but MDMA doesn't do that to you, it's just kind of lovely.

well Woodrowbt some one in this thread stated that Heroin has less Euphoria then E which i do not believe in the least so i wanted some one with actual experience with heroin to state their opinion