4. heroin (smoked)
5. GBL/GHB
6. DXM

combos, no particular order:

4-MMC+oxycodone (!!!)
4-fmp+heroin
weed+gbl/ghb+oxycodone (or benzo)+N2O
oxycodone+alcohol

Please don't take these together unless you are completely familiar with all drugs.

Last edited:
For me, the most euphoric is the IV cocaine rush. This is incredibly fleeting euphoria, but that is the best I have ever felt. I'd follow this with IV heroin. Then IV meth. I have done some pretty good MDMA a few times (not that many), and I haven't felt the euphoria on it that I get from hard addictive drugs. I am not sure why this is (maybe just because I'm addicted to opiates and coke so I naturally favor them?). But a really good bellringer shot of coke, nothing feels as purely euphoric, both physically and mentally, as that.

i am an opioid addict, and have been for a long time, but im getting my shit together, slowly but i hope to be opioid free again soon.

believe it or not, i would rate everything like this

1. amphetamines
2. suboxone IV with a benzo
3. oxy, hydro
4. beer

i found opioids before i found amphetamines :p

opiates and cocaine (tho I've never combined the 2)

opiates for me meaning oxy, vics, morphine, opium, percs

no wait... thinking back to my tripping days, I have to say LSD. brings about utopia, it does

being addicted to opiates kinda changes your perspective, I must admit

in terms of pleasure id say crack is by far the most pleasurable high ive ever experienced. i only did it a handful of times cuz i was younger stupider and wanted to experiment with shit. the best way i could describe it is it feels 100 times better then coming. kinda like a full body orgasm head to toe.

of course its stupidly short 5 minutes is a joke and is its major undoing. the first few times were fantastic after the honeymoon period i realized what a stupid drug it was. something that feels that good but is over that fast aint something you wanna fuck with and i realized that quickly. havent looked back since

mdma is a second. this is more of a warm blissful zen like high that isnt so egocentric and focused on you. its like bliss is radiating from your body and you want to share the positive vibes with everybody

3rd is probably that feeling when your just floored from a high dose psychedelic and your seeing some unfathomably beautiful visuals (mushrooms or acid, are the best for this imo but id put any psychedelic under the third category .

its hard to compare the 3 they're all unique in there own way the first being focused on pleasure the second on love and the last one centered on beauty and awe

i should note ive never really found downers very euphoric (opiates, benzos, alcohol) are just more or less calming and relaxing which is great in its own right

what sucks is the line between significant pleasure and blacking out(benzos alcohol) or nausea (mostly with opiates) is very thin... for me anyways.

if i go to far with any gaba antagonists the last thing i remember is feeling good wanting another drink or pill. and then waking up in my bed thinking god what happened i hope i didnt make an ass of myself again or say something dumb.

and with opiates its very subtle if i do go over that line i end up hugging the toilet bowl for 2 or 3 hours unable to enjoy the pleasurable effects.

Sorry for bumping the thread. On a scale of 10:

MDxx: 10
Mephedrone: 8
Amphetamine + Alcohol: 7
Alcohol + Weed: 6
Coke: 6
Alcohol: 5
Kratom: 5
Codeine: 5
DXM: 5
Tramadol: 4
4 - FA: 3
Weed: 1
Tobacco: 0

Personal experience this weekend. haha. oxycodone and temazepam. It was perfect! My experience is pretty limited, so I'm sure other substances are way more euphoric, but I have to say I felt great.

Opiates.
Although for some reason oxy just don't do it for me. Give me Tramadol. *shrug*
Meth pretty much had no notable euphoria but quitting it will kick your ass.

Has anyone tried 4-Aco-DiPT? How would that rank amongst these others mentioned?

Cheers

For me...

Mushrooms - 9
MDMA (cruddy Camden street quality) - 8
Mephedrone - 7 Combined with MDPV - 7.5
Cocaine - 7
Opiate Hash - 6.5
All other Weed - 0-5
Alcohol - 2
Tobacco - 0.5

Butylone - 0 :( No effect as far as I can see

I agree with what many others have said, shrooms give you a much more natural, heartfelt euphoria than the artificial high of MDMA. Having said that, if I were to try pure MDMA i'm sure I would melt with pleasure.

1. MDMA
2. Dex-amphetamine
3. 4 MMC
4. Cocaine
5. Methylone
6. Mushrooms ( Liberty Caps)
7. Weed/Hash
8. Opiates
9. Alcohol

Never done LSD or Heroin so can't comment on those

MDMA (5)... and caffeine (3), I feel lucky that I'm able to enjoy so much something as cheap, available and relatively safe as caffeine :D Beer too.

i had a pretty good time doing a bag of meth and then smoking some wet
it seemed to turn me into a drug dog or terminator,

for the rest of the night
i just went on the hunt for anything that would fuck me up even more

i found a lot of other shit and did it, i kept saying fuck i cant get off the ground tonight, i musta been cracked out of my gourd or all the drugs were fake and i really couldnt get my feet off the ground

well good night drug culture
i just woke up to take a piss

I would do literally anything to get a steady supply of Amfecloral.

It's not active itself but it metabolises into amphetamine and choral hydrate. Basically it's a drunken speedball in pill. I've never had it and propably never have a chance to try it. I'm sure it would be a solution to every probem. All this as a single compound. 8o<38o<3

Fentanyl, IMO, but I'm an opiate addict.
A few bowls of Kava are quite nice to start with though

Hmm.
Opiates: hydromorphone still gives me a great euphoric high if I haven't had it for awhile Rating? I don't know. Other great opiates for me: oxycodone is pretty decent except I get bad headache when I take too much (which is every time).

Adderall gives me a 'weird' euphoric experience. It's unlike my typical high. Obviously this is because I almost never touch stims.

To be honest, now this is not a favorite, nicotine for the nonsmoker or EX smoker (where I fall), gives a GREAT rush.