How Are You In One Word v. I got a feelin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of my mother. After over 40 years of being a cigarette smoker, she finally decided it's time to quit! It'll probably be a bit before she's a non-smoker, but I'm really glad that she took that first step. <3 :)

That's awesome spork!!! <3 I'm proud of my momma too. She quit drinking and smoking (both a heavy and regular user of both) cold turkey and has changed herself ever since. So much admiration to her for being so strong!

MoE <3 <3 <3 good to see you dood!!

I am feeling so gluttonous I bought a 14 pack of white castle sliders and I've eaten 12 of them.

^ You may feel gluttonous, SD, but I get such a kick out of your food posts---they are so refreshingly guilt-free. Every time I read one of your posts about something you ate and thoroughly enjoyed it makes me hungry.:) Which brings me to......

stuffed Our little family just went out to this Chinese restaurant that we have not been to in years (mostly because we haven't been able to afford it!). It is an amazing place. They use the freshest ingredients and it is never the standard fare. We went to celebrate Brian's 67th birthday. Delicious! Afterwards we went to a little local ice creamery that makes small batches of odd flavors of ice cream.

Okay now I'm hungry after these last two posts. :D What kind of ice cream did you get, herby?

dreamy

I met someone irl but lives 2000 miles away. We talk on the phone. I don't know what will happen, but it's fun to dream :D

^mmmhmmm.;)

@Spork--Toasted barley! Weird sounding but good.

Relieved-today a check is coming Fed-ex for a big job my husband has been doing. YAY! We can pay bills!

Pained. Stupid dental abscess! :X Wheeling the big guns out for it, see how it likes stupid amounts of Metronidazole.

Herb, toasted barley ice-cream sounds nuts ( no almost pun-ish intended, honest! ). Fat cheques are good tho. :)

Last edited:
^^ <3 to you DD, hope you're feeling happier soon.

dreamy

I met someone irl but lives 2000 miles away. We talk on the phone. I don't know what will happen, but it's fun to dream :D
Ha!! I hear ya mate! It's a lovely feeling huh :) I hope you guys can work things out so you can be together.
I'm working on it too, but my man is 7,500 miles away.... :(

Today I am feeling much much better. The haze of depression from last week has finally lifted. Phew!

I am restless. Incredibly restless.

I just want to go out and DO. Something, anything. And I hate that I can't.

Glowing

I just spent a week with ChemicalSmiles for my pre-back-to-school vacation. Hands down the best vacation of my life, and certainly the best week of my life in who knows how long. Theres been a lot of really good change in my life in the last 5 months leading up to me going back to school. My week with CS was the perfect thing i needed to relax a bit as i have a busy month ahead of me, and also a perfect celebration for going back to school.

Everything about this past week was perfect. I love that man.

Glowing

I just spent a week with ChemicalSmiles for my pre-back-to-school vacation. Hands down the best vacation of my life, and certainly the best week of my life in who knows how long. Theres been a lot of really good change in my life in the last 5 months leading up to me going back to school. My week with CS was the perfect thing i needed to relax a bit as i have a busy month ahead of me, and also a perfect celebration for going back to school.

Everything about this past week was perfect. I love that man.
Honey I can totally relate!!! My 2.5 weeks with Dex was absolutely magical. Best vacation of my entire life, and exactly what I needed at this point in my life. I am so happy for you and CS <3 Yay for BL love! :)

Coincidentally my word right now is in-love :)

Last edited:
Confused

Wondering what the heck happened in the last 10 years or so of my life. Wondering what is the meaning of life. Wondering why I acted the way I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.