Four Tet
Bonobo
And Sonic Soul DJ's:
Fluid
Graham S
Adam Rush
Tickets on sale now via Ticketmaster:
HERE
and at numerous outlets throughout the East Coast. Please check back for the full event webpages with all the information you need.
www.ultraworld.net
[This message has been edited by abygale (edited 23 October 2001).]

Ok...so i DEF wanna go to this. I would be driving down from CT with a friend.
Anyone from the area have any hotel suggestions? Also what's the venue like? Parking, people, all the shit. I really can't wait to go to this party.
-Tracey
------------------
<traceyami> so you one of those crazy candy kids?
<shaDDow> yeah i'm a candy raver fluffy bunny lover PLUR monster.

i am going to this
just wondering i have never met any of my fellow bluelighters so where are we gonna meet inside the party i'm only 20 so the alcohol area is gonna be off limits to me
also on another note a bunch of my friends are planning to show up the day before by caravan (so far we have four carloads coming down)anyone know of anything to do in dc the day before to keep us occupied? im me or e-mail me [email protected]

Well the meetup is not actually inside the beer tent... Last year we met outfront of it, used it kinda of like a reference that was easy to find...
Yeah goin to buzz for DeepDish would be sweet but Im gonna save my money and energy!!!
smile.gif
Last year my friend and I saw Oakenfold at Club 5 the nite before until 5 :30 am then went to the ARmory the next day!!!
smile.gif
ahhh.. what a weekend that was!
smile.gif

------------------
I like it all... Many people on the dance floor also like their elements...Yeah you know what I'm talkin about..you just get into your own little space and loose it,,,close your eyes, use your mind. get ready to explode. Now I want you to throw your hands in the air..Loose control. Lose complete control..

hey does anybody know any details like...are bags allowed..vicks,masks, shhtuff like that

I do know that the search will be far more intense this year, and they will not be allowing vendors inside the armory. I don't know if this will impact what your allowed to bring. I'm sure the website will be updated or another UW communication will be sent out soon.

hell ya* this is gonna be one nice party... im road trippin over from ohio* this party just needs one big bump*
tara

yeah i figured so much...there just aint shit on the ultraworld site about anything

Definitely hittin this one up. Where's the meetup so's I can finally meet some BL's. Hit me up on AIM, LiquidMagik416 if you're headin to this party.

Will be there (as for all UW events)
The best meet-up point in the Armory are the lighted snack bar areas in the alcoves off the main dance floor. There's one to your right along the wall as you enter. The stairs up to the restrooms also go from there.
I shall be bringing a bunch of heads from Frederick, meeting friends from DCRaves and Flux, but mostly dancing in the sweet spot on the main floor. If you see me (the 50-year old tall guy, just get in my face and yell "Bluelight!!". I'd really like to meet some of you guys.
Peace
Bachus

hey listen my g/f and a few of my friends are coming down if you wanna find me i'll be the crazy 20-something running around with camo pant's blue hair and a tumon and pumba shirt that says "taste's like chicken" anyways just yell bluelight and i'll come running
p.s i'm getting there an hour or 2 early too hookup with fellow bluelighters i'll be chillin in the parking lot
------------------
hey if you wanna b/s my aim is zenrin21
"friendly people make friendly places where you make friends"

anyone wanna go sight seeing and partying the day of or before the party im me or e-mail me to figure something out!
------------------
hey if you wanna b/s my aim is zenrin21
"friendly people make friendly places where you make friends"

helooo all! Tobaki here, new to bluelight but definitely not to the dc scene. Definitely going to Radiate. Hope to meet you kids there. I highly recommend all you kids from afar to try eating at Jaleo. Tapas kicks ass!

is it a good idea to get tickets ahead of time? or are there plenty at the door? thanks.
------------------

2 weeks and the countdown to a great party. I'm gonna be there, hope to see madd other blers there too. I"ll be dancing/partying the whole time so if you see me come party with me & my friends. More details to come. LATER
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~