ver. 2 -- Nov. 24th, Radiate @ D.C. Armory, Maryland

I had sooo had my heart set on being at this party and meeting up with all the kewl bl peeps I met at StarScape, Caress, Aby, et al. but once again my job has interfered and again I got screwed. Well, this is the last time! I will have the situation corrected soon and I will see you all at the next UW party (or sooner). Hopefully I will be moving to the DC area and can get to know the DC bl'ers a bit better...anyone up for Buzz?
To everyone that is going to Radiate; be careful, be safe, be good to each other, and have a wonderful time....I wish I could join you!
Dave
------------------
I'm usually just a raving lunatik, but on weekends I'm a LunEatik RavEr :)

2 more hours before the fun starts. Where the hell are my friends. Anyways I will see ya'll there. I will do my best to look for peeps, but I give no guarantees. Well, lets go get this party started.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

Well it's 2:00 pm sundsay afternoon and I just got into my home in Philly after three trains and three buses to the venue.
I had an unbelevable time though as allways.
I am very dissapointed though that I didnt really get to meet any BL'ers I did see a couple however though....
Kagan and Egotrip allways a pleasure to see you two again sorry we didnt gert a chanc to talk as much :-(
Drizzew and EternalSunrise I am really sorry we didnt get a chance to talk this time either We found each other it seems at almost the very end of tha party.
Caress my big sis... Words cannot express how I feel about you It was sooo much fun just hanging out like olde times again Heehehehe Maybe we can pay $5.00 for air again sometime :)
I ended up ditching all those buses and trains for the way back(even though I had a rountrip ticket) and opted to get on a party bus heading to my friends house in Elkton MD where the party continued to roll on until dawn. I am so surpised that I am somewhat functionable today which is a very good thing.
BTW I dont understand why I wasnt able to find that many people as I was standing near the main bar almost the whole beginging of the night. I had two blue glowsticks pinned on to my pants/shoes for those who may have saw me but didnt know who I was.
Well there is allways the next party.....
Until then kiddies......
------------------
We don't gnaw on our kitty We stroke our kitty I wanna pet the kitty :)
The Philly of da Hook Crew is in Effect!

so what up alls. Had a blast last night. I really needed that party in my system cause I've been stress recently. Anyways it was hella fun.
Sorry saw no blers, and noone saw me. Regardless I met allot of fun peoples. Me & my friends arrived there at 4. WOW what a line, but we got in about 20mins. later. So we're in the party, immediately loving the crowd & vibe. We made our way to the the upstairs bar to get drinks and wait for other friends. Afterwards we all headed down to the DnB area cause AK100 was spinning. Very good set by him. Then we walked back up to hear Icey. He was great. (I always thought that Icey plays his best at massives) And after Icey we went back down to hear Andy C & Fabio. And then we finished up our partying night by going up to hear PVD. Extremely crowded when PVD was spinning. Very hard to find a sweet spot for 5 crazy-ass dancers to get our groove on. But we partyed well and throughout the whole night away. Didn't leave til the very end when the lights came on and you could see all the partying peoples. And so after RADIATE we went to hear dj Tiesto spinning at another club til 5am. So after a really fun night of hard dancing/socializing & partying we all get home, all get well stretched out, chill & then pass out. Like I said a great party, good vibe, great dancing/partying by everyone, took some good pics, metup with allot of friends. FUN, FUN it was. Sorry again for not meeting any other bler, but there are more parties coming. For sure, then!!!
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

ok i'm sorry i didn't get to meet any fellow bluelighters but i make you all this prosmise i shall come to dc on the 31st of december for rocket i hope you all are ready cause UW is throwing there new years bash at the dc armory again so get your pics posted so we know what you all look like
------------------
hey if you wanna b/s my aim is zenrin21
"friendly people make friendly places where you make friends"

According to the news here in DC, there was a big bust. Does anyone have any information?

The Bust!!!
Well, various people at the party received cell phone calls from friends or family watching the night-time news. Reporters calling it a 'massive raid', 'drug crackdown', '30 arrests', '$10,000 of ecstacy, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs.'
Meanwhile, inside the party, few noticed anything different. There were some obvious undercovers working. I know of one person arrested for smoking bud in the DnB room.
I scoured the Washington Post this morning and found no reference to the party or the raid. So this might just be more of the usual crap the DC scene gets from the electronic media.
BTW, I thought it was a magnificent party.
Bachus

Well, I'm sorry that I missed so many of you. It was a great party with only few negative exceptions.
Nega #1 - It was my best friend's 1st party...she usually just clubs. But after over a year of nagging her, she went, she partied, she got busted and tossed....ack. She hung out in our party bus until it was over.
Nega #2 - I was about to give a friend some soothing Vicks treatment, when security came over, seized the Vicks, and stomped it...ack.
Bottom line is that we all know the risks and the "no-no's". We played and "payed" a little, but it could have been MUCH worse.
Now for the good stuff!
Squeaks my brother, it's always the BEST when you're there! Even though I felt like part of me was missing, you made up for it in a big way. I'll pay $5.oo for flavored air with you ANYTIME. I can't wait to see how the pictures of me with tubing up my nose turn out - hahaha.
Kagan, it was good to see you, as always!
Drizzew and Eternalsunrise, sorry I bumped into you just as my girl was being hauled off. Hope to see you in better times in the future.
ego_Trip - I looked for you, but was unsuccessful. Hope you had a great time, my friend.
To all others, sorry I missed you. Hope your time was fun and safe. Now I must go heal myself from the glowstick bruises. Gotta love those strings!
Love,
Caress
------------------
The Prince is never going to come, everybody knows that; and maybe Sleeping Beauty's dead. Anne Rice
Excuse me. I'd like an order of rainbow, and hold the rain please.

I really wish I could've been at this party, but things didn't work out as planned. I will make it back down south again, hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm happy to hear that some of the old-timers were on hand though. We must get it together again in the not too far off future.
/me hugs the silly people
- aby

This party was AWESOME!!
The only thing was that it took me 7 fucking hours to drive down. I hate the NJ turnpike. I hate the delaware watergap. I think I had nightmares about cars and highways and toll booths. It was horrible.
I wanted to catch DJ icey's set sooo bad...but totally missed it by like 3 hours. Anyways...the DC armory was absolutely HUGE. I couldn't believe how nice the set up was and how many people were there.
PVD's set was right on point...as always. I met sooo many cool people at the party that night.
But as far as bl'ers are concerned I only saw ********** and smh254 at the very end of the party. It was nice seeing you guys again!!!!!
I was looking around for other bl'ers but had no real clue where the meetup area was. I got there really late so figured everybody was off and partying already
frown.gif

Definitely gotta meetup at the next party though

even though many things went wrong with my crew I had a blast!
only bad note was that I wore unhemmed new pants to the party and while I was dueling someone I tripped on them and almost landed in a pile of water bottles...yikes!
note to self: hem pants

MAN RADIATE OWNED!!!!!!!!! one shitty note: PPL WERE SELLING BUNK PILLS AHHHH!!! First i got a fuckin pill that were pure heroin. Wahoo. Then a i got another pill that was MDA (not what i expected but it was cool none the less...). But the party still fuckin owned, even tho i could barely move. At least i got to make out with two really hot girls. A friend of mine was trippin balls and jumped up on the stage in the middle of the main room and danced around a security guard. Thx to ultraworld, it was a coo night.
-peace-
------------------
~!~ THA WOOD ~!~

if u were there...
name this mc, he wasnt on the lineup -
j_mc.jpg

hint - he is from philly
wheres waldo?
crowd_radiate.jpg

i have a LOT more pics, but i cant ftp to my server till at least tomorrow, and have 3 rolls being devopled now.
------------------
http://www.mikepanic.com

This event was definitely awesome. Sucked getting down with the accident on 295, and with the 45 minute wait to get in the doors, but once inside, WOW! This venue is awesome, lots of people there, a couple of dancers that I would consider elite, and some world class DJ's spinnin some awesome sets. The only BLer I met there was Bacchus, who I actually met 3 weeks ago but didn't know he was a BLer. Maybe next time I'll catch up with some more of you! Peace out!

Yeah I have info. about the Armory busts. It was on Fox5 Sun. news about $20000+ worth of mutiple drugs mainly "E pills" It turns out the undercovers were mostly upstairs in the main room busting people trying to sell. Downstairs was a little more lask with security. Had no problems finishing up a blunt with friends in the crowd as Andy C. was spinning.
Well anyways sorry to all the peeps that got busted, next time try not to be so fuckin shady/sketchy. So another fabulous party thanks to Ultraworld.!!
------------------

Yeah heres info. about the Armory busts. It was on Fox5 Sun. news about $20000+ worth of different drugs mainly "E pills" It turns out the undercovers were mostly upstairs in the main room busting people trying to sell. Downstairs was a little more lask with security. Had no problems finishing up a blunt with friends in the crowd as Andy C. was spinning.
Well anyways sorry to all the peeps that got busted, next time try not to be so fuckin shady/sketchy. So another fabulous party thanks to Ultraworld.!!
------------------

from washingtonpost.com:
20 Arrested, Drugs Seized at Rave
Twenty people were arrested, and more than $10,000 worth of drugs were confiscated at a rave dance party at the D.C. Armory, police said last night.
Inspector Hilton Burton, of the major narcotics division of D.C. police, said undercover officers at the rave confiscated more than 300 pills of ecstasy, worth about $10,000, and "large amounts" of other drugs. He said more than $4,000 in cash was also seized.
"What we're trying to do is discourage people from bringing [illegal drugs] to an event like this," Burton said.
as for those "elite" dancers, chek out this trailor movie from the Liquid Pop Collective.
http://www.digitalitch.com/lpctrailer.mov
u will need quicktime to view it, and it is about 7 megs in size.
for more on the Liquid Pop, chek out - http://pub55.ezboard.com/breflective - and watch out for the full length movie coming out next month
------------------
http://www.mikepanic.com

mike panic - keep posting some of those pics. I like what you've posted so far, looking for pics of the main room like the "where's waldo" one u got up there. The party was live, and I didn't bring a camera, so just looking to d/l some good, crowded pics. 1

Yo mike those pics are tight hell yeah keep putting more up pretty please....my piece of shit camera fucked all but 7 of mine up...thanks man!!!!
smile.gif