ver. 2 -- Nov. 24th, Radiate @ D.C. Armory, Maryland

yes i am tobaki but untill i recieve photo's by e-mail the page is not going up so if you want to send me photo's e-mail me at [email protected]
------------------
hey if you wanna b/s my aim is zenrin21
"friendly people make friendly places where you make friends"

so my countdown continues. DAMN, 4 more days!! So the meetup spot is set. I'll most definitely try to make it. Otherwise You'll find me on the dancefloor!!
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

I don't know if I'm going to this or not, but let me give some of you a little suggestion. If you want to meet, do it outside of the party, before it starts, at a pre-determained spot. Meeting while already inside a venue is a bitch, and more often than not, you'll find maybe 5% of who you originally looked for.
[This message has been edited by Web (edited 21 November 2001).]

RADIATE motherfuckers!!
smile.gif
I'm very much excited, can't wait, but first let me eat turkey & chill with the fam. Then its party time.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

Just thought I'd pop my head in here and say I'll be there with my girl eternalsunrise. Hope to see some of the oldschool MD/DC/VA crew!

here's a fun thought for you
think turkeyday + radiate
thursday: eat lots of turkey =extra seratonin
friday : eat lots of leftover turkey
saturday: eat more leftover turkey and then go to radiate probably eat something and release all that extra seratonin hehehehe should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------

hey sugafist how about this
bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm leaving in about 24hr's for dc so i hope to find some of you floating around dc on friday anyways see ya all there
------------------

What's the meetup time again???
In front of the bar area at what time???
I'll most likely be In & Out of the bar area there up until 7pm then I gotta break it down with my crew.
Hope to see everyone there!!!
Look for a guy wearing a dark blue cap that says New York on the front, and a Black Windbreaker type jacket, and light blue wideleg jeans.
If you see me just say waddup TEK!!!!

Emergency -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have just gotten screwed out of a ride to this i need to know if anyone can grab me in scranton PA either friday or sat and get me home i got money to throw in for gas and have hotel room reserved we can crash at after the party please get back to me asap
(scranton is an hr south of binghamton ny I-81 cut's straight through it)

nevermind
------------------

well goodbye everyone i am leaving for dc in 3hr's i hope to see as many of you as i can i will be on the look out out front and inside near the bar untill tommorow c-ya
------------------

so what up!! its almost that partying time. So see y'all there and before I forget, I'll be sporting white caffine pants & a purple sleeveless shirt. (you can't miss this black guy sporting all that) and I'll be with my girl. She'll have her hair pigtailed braided & she has big boobs,
smile.gif
we'll be roaming around everywhere getting our dance/party on with kewl peoples we meet. LATER
------------------

Damn I am so ready for this party!
There's going to be more than one bar area so the meetup might be in trouble (When do netmeets really work out anyway). So, assuming they set the room up sideways like Revolution, not lenghways, like Engage, the meetup will be at the entrance to the bar on the Right of the DJ.
And if you forget, look for the tall old guy going nuts in the sweet spot of the main dance floor. That'll be me. Get in my face and yell Hi. I'll be wearing a laminate to help you identify me too.
Bachus
(50-year old raver)

heloooooo
prblemswith my crew so I have no idea who i'll show up with.
Lok for an asian girl with short hair, BIG black pants, white button down shirt and black vest.
check you kids later!

I guarentee everyone that it'll be impossible recognizing other bluelight members by clothing description!
This place is huge! I remember I went with a group of 10 to Engage in 1999 and I didn't see any one of them until the last hour!!!
Good Luck!
I say meetup spot should be 5-5:30pm in front entrance area to the main room bar.
Like in front of the bar gate........
This will be my last post until the party,
I hope to see everyone there!!!!!

For all you oldheads who remember me....I'll see you there! Drizzew, Gemini, Aby....I'm counting the hours. It's been too long since Starscape.
Caress

after working 19 hours straight, getting no sleep, and then heading back to work the breakfast shift, i finally made the funds to go there, and its looks like candygrl69 already picked me up a ticket, so we're leaving today.
can't wait. is there an official meetup spot or what?
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
Find one person you can count on forever, one person you can love forever, and one person you can be with forever... and if you're lucky, it will all be the same person.
"Live for the memories."