• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.”

"You abandoned your physical body.You went to a world apart and you're living a different kind of life there. In a world that's inside you.”.

<3

"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness" John Steinbeck

^ Really nice one. I guess I can pretty much relate to that!

“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

The bravest battle that ever was fought;

Shall I tell you where and when?

On the maps of the world you will find it not;

It was fought by the mothers of men.

I speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse.

It's nice to see you about a bit again, Deathrow :)

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

At work, specially today:

“It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.”

Hey guys, I don't post much here but wanted to let you regulars know that so much of what I read really keeps me going forward.

Esp Erik's quote regarding the storm.. I took a screen pic of that!!

I have chronic pain, acute pain ( after being In a hit and run mva) & a father in intensive care.

Sure I'm not the only one that finds amazing mojo in what is posted here,

But wanted to offer my thanks,

Rtp

Rap is like, you know, "Me checkin' it, me rockin' it, me feelin' it, me rockin' it, Boyson in the house, make it feel it like a mouse.".

Ali G (the 11 O'Clock show from back in the ninedies)

Ali G was so fucking funny and just had brilliant timing. Buka buka. HEAR ME NOW!

Haha aye I loved it. I re-watched a good bit of it recently, too. I love his interviews with Noam Chomsky, and Sammy Wilson.