• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

Thank you Bob,
Runtoparadise! :) It helps some us go through some tough days sometimes.

“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”

“You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. People who refuse to come to earth. People who love in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope, and without fear.

I love you. Remember. They cannot take it.”
Lauren Oliver

“If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable, insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair?”

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”

tumblr_lp07qw9hNs1qe0eclo1_r20_500.gif

“Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.”

Audition (2000)

Those who actually know me would understand why I completely approve of this.

<3

No, it won't be love at first sight when we meet. It'll be love at first remembrance 'cause I've recognised you in my mother's eyes when she tells me, marry the man you'd want to raise your son like.

- Rupi Kaur.

<3 <3 <3

Beautiful quote Sadie.

“She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.” <3

“When faced with two equally tough choices, most people choose the third choice: to not choose.”

Kevin "Bloody" Wilson said:
I've come to the conclusion
('Cause I've been around a bit)
That half of what you read is bull
And the other half's all shit!
from the song, "That's What He Really Said"

“I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”

Erik, your quotes always make me smile! <3

Last edited:
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”

― Ernest Hemingway

Maybe it is not happy people who are thankful, it's thankful people who are happy. :)