• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

I had not heard that in years 'oopsa daisy' :)

I find this saying quite useful sometimes.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
E. Roosevelt

Or

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection":)
G. Buddha

Last edited:
“That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway.”

Why do people say “Grow some balls”
Balls are weak and sensitive.

If you want to be tough grow a Vagina.
Those things can take a pounding.

Once you've held court with the demons in your brain ppl don't scare you....people could never Do to you what your own mind could

^ True.

'Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.'

Probably said before and probably by me but "fuck you pay me" from Goodfellas is a bit of good one. I also like "Are you the farmer" from Withnail and I

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”

Wish all of you a great weekend!! :D

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet

^ lol..
The only thing that is trickier is the weather in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. I mean, 32 F being the same as freezing point 0?
Have you seen the formula?!@! :)

"Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

U can run bullets will catch ya

Diggy Diggy Dagger , Old skool like Buju n Spraga