• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

I have a lot of experiences with cops but only one really stands out in my mind. I was rolling at a house party and asked one of my friends to drive me to my girls house where I was living at the time. It was like 5am but we only had to go like 2 miles. We make it to the entrance of her neighborhood when we see the old blue and red. For some reason the cop walked up to the passenger side where I was sitting( I hate when they do this). I just looked at him and pointed to the driver. Like duh, aren't you supposed to go to him. He asked us all to get out of the car(another friend had gone along for the ride). So we all get out and the cop makes the driver follow a pen with his eyes. His eyes are like saucers and I can see them fluttering around and his teeth are chattering while he is trying to follow the pen. So him and his partner make us sit on the side walk and start tossing the car.

Then the cops start busting our balls. One says "Are these lights bothering you guys." Then his partner chimes in "Hell no they like these lights." Then the first cop says "You guys don't start touching and feeling all over each other now." Then right on cue his partner comes in "They'll get a real treat when we frisk em' " Then one of them starts making a bass and cymbal house beat with his mouth and his partner takes out his baton and starts spinning it around in the air while doing a little dance.

This was when I was like 18 so the cops called all our mommies and daddies except for mine because I told them I lived in the neighborhood. I get a ride home from one of the cops and my girl was outside. I told the cop she was my sister and he just dropped me off and left. The driver had ratted out our best friend for selling us the pills so I ran inside and called him to warn him the cops were on the way over. He hid all his stuff and the cops never found a thing.

been arrested a bunch of times. never gone to jail but i've spent 3 years in state hospitals. i'm diagnosed schizoaffective so they've sent me there instead. i have no doubt i'm going to jail next time though so i'm staying away from doing dirt.

i've been let go a handful of times, so there's some alright pigs out there.

it seems like the craziest shit with cops happens if they're actually surveilling the house of the person you just copped from - you getting out of this shit is very rare, making this more interesting.

but how were there no charges? you said you got caught red handed with the syringe and 5 g's? obviously they didn't get the morphine but where I live I'd have gone straight to jail regardless

I still wonder why myself, me and my friend who was involved discussed it and came to the conclusion that the police maybe were just trying to get a bit more evidence against the guys selling because we later found out that right after we were taken in, the dealers house was raided. My best guess is that they were going to do the raid before we stopped by but then we showed up so the cops probably wanted to try to flip us first to see if they could get more charges against the guy. I live in a fairly liberal town where especially with marijuana, IMO the cops only want illegal growers and real weight like OZs and pounds. As for the syringe, I couldn't begin to even guess why they didn't pursue charges, maybe they just didn't care about 1 syringe, I don't know about that.

My luck has been shitty these past two days..
I've been stopped, insulted, violated, and searched, then let go yesterday and the day before.
I guess I'm lucky since I didn't get any tickets/charges, but still... it's fucked up.
They had no reasonable suspicion to stop me. Fuckin' assholes, racially profiling.
Atleast I was still able to go home with my dope. lol

^^

Yeah that's a sweet feeling. Getting grilled hard by the cops, having them try every trick in the book to get you to admit you have drugs or incriminate yourself.. but you play it cool and don't give them shit, then get to walk away with the dope still sitting in your pocket.

Score: Junky 1, Copper 0

My luck has been shitty these past two days..
I've been stopped, insulted, violated, and searched, then let go yesterday and the day before.
I guess I'm lucky since I didn't get any tickets/charges, but still... it's fucked up.
They had no reasonable suspicion to stop me. Fuckin' assholes, racially profiling.
Atleast I was still able to go home with my dope. lol

dress scummier man when u hit the hood. u bound to catch a charge as a white boy with bling clothes.

Haha hell yeah. Exactly. Tbh ive never been caught with dope on me. God forbid that ever happens. They always say "i dont care if you only have a bag or two" and im thinking "yeah right. As if im going to hand over my ONLY bag." But anyways man this is like the 10th time ive been searched and still got away with my goods.

Lol. I know this. I dont dress up to go cop. Hah. Sorry for the dp im on mobile..

Well once i was so drunk i couldn't tell where i was and i was close to home so i was driving in circles late at night and got pulled over by cops, whom i paid off to let me go and proceeded to get pulled over by them 3 more time after that and still go away with it. Im all for bribing cops in certain situations but that level of drunkness should have gotten me arrested for endangering others. I couldnt even see road signs or intersections. Funny enough i got arrested 2 weeks later for DUI in a far more normal situation.

Mostly though i dress like a nerd driving home from work when doing deals and always getting passed right through roadblocks. Helps being friendly as well. The worst day ever was dropping a bag of meth out the window seeing a roadblack ahead, which never even caused an issue. Omg the frustration and regret.

my girl used to live with a guy who was dealing, and he eventually got caught and they raided his place. they took them both to the station to talk to them, then locked the guy up and let my girl go with no charges cuz it wasnt her operation. anyway she moved in with me after that and everything was cool. One night i noticed this truck follow me home from the store which i thought was weird but whatever. then i thought another car was following me a couple days later, but thought i was just paranoid cuz i wasnt doing anything illegal and have never been in trouble. so one morning we were on the way to the store when a truck gets behind me and starts flashing lights hidden in the grill. i pulled over and 2 trucks boxed me in with 2 little cars on the sides and a bunch of marshalls jump out and yank her out of the car. it turns out they decided to file all the guys charges on her as well for some reason, like 4 months later with no warning. i needed 10k to bail her out and now shes a felon.

my girl used to live with a guy who was dealing, and he eventually got caught and they raided his place. they took them both to the station to talk to them, then locked the guy up and let my girl go with no charges cuz it wasnt her operation. anyway she moved in with me after that and everything was cool. One night i noticed this truck follow me home from the store which i thought was weird but whatever. then i thought another car was following me a couple days later, but thought i was just paranoid cuz i wasnt doing anything illegal and have never been in trouble. so one morning we were on the way to the store when a truck gets behind me and starts flashing lights hidden in the grill. i pulled over and 2 trucks boxed me in with 2 little cars on the sides and a bunch of marshalls jump out and yank her out of the car. it turns out they decided to file all the guys charges on her as well for some reason, like 4 months later with no warning. i needed 10k to bail her out and now shes a felon.

Geez.. Wow! That is absolutely horrible. God, that sucks, man.. So, you were actually alright with your girl LIVING with a dealer? Dammmmn.
& Is still on bail? I bet her dealer changed his mind & decided to try & get some of his charges thrown on her.. dude was probably looking at a lot of time, and caved in.........

But, shit.. I wish her the best of luck. It sucks being caught up in the system.

Was buying hard in a bad area. Id been searched in this area several times but this time a big dude put a 9 to my head. I had already gave my 20 to another guyI knew so I ddidn't have shit left to give this crazy fuck. With the gun to my temple I see the cruiser coming up on us. Thank God I said to myself. There was a crowd of around 20 ppl egging the guy on. The cops bust a left like they were running up on us but they slowly kept on and drove out of sight. I been in this situation at least 5 times but this dude was crazy. He was definitely out for more than a few bucks. Thankfully once the cops were outta sight he ran and I bounced. The one time I needed them they cruised on by. The area was lit up too. Dont know how they didn't see a huge dude with a gat stuck to someone's head but they probably saved my life that night. Been gaffled many times but this dude was out for blood.

Cops Have It Out for [Opiate] Users

Basically I'm facing some legal trouble when I didn't acquire any drugs, I never even saw them, the deal happened a block away, etc.

I was illegally taken out of the parked vehicle, searched and cuffed in no time. Never mind being greeted from behind with the barrel of a gun tapping on the window.

Anyway, I know no more legal, so I just want to hear it for my own satisfaction: Type-A jerk-face cops think the War on Drugs is the black and white bullshit it's made out to be and they often have an arrogance/narcissism about them that leads them to pursue every little charge. (It's a lot less work in the end for them. Another Type-A jerk-face move where you're happy someone you [don't know] dislike is having a rough time.

What?

How did you get arrested without having anything? What were you charged with?

This makes no sense.