• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

I've got a good one.

I live in a pretty small town with a lot of nature reserves and dick head cops. Me and my girl decided to visit the forest and smoke some bud for a bit. She drove us there. I had my string bag and in it was a few pieces and a few Gs (in my town at the time this would've got me into some decent shit). We find a nice spot to smoke and after a while decide to leave. On our way out we found a decent bong hidden in a tree stump. Pretty weird but I snatched it. Shortly after we learned why it was there.

Not sure I understand why, are you saying they planted it there and then they would bust you with it and whatever else they might find because of the search after?

They never catched me with drugs. Generally, when cops try to get me I run, even if I've done nothing illegal.
They have gotten me twice, though.
I was drunk with a friend and we were returning home, when we show our old school. We thought it would be funny to start breaking everything there so we started braking the windows with rocks, then broke the doors and got in holding stakes and started breaking everything in there. Some neibours heard the noice and called the cops.
We left the school and we were returning home when the cops found as. My friends says"let's run" but I see that super hot female cop in the squad and I say "fuck run".
The cops ask as if we have Id's, we say no and they ask our data for verification. Those cops didn't realy want to arrest as, just have our data in case the headmaster calls the police. The problem is that I was flerting the cop all the time so she and her boyfriend got angry and pulled as to the department.
Thank god, they didn't say their boss about the school, just that we didn't have ID's and then they left. So, the cop does the verification and let's us go.

In an other case, drunk again, we made a prank. My friends pretended to rob me and then go. The guys of a store near there came and asked me if I was ok, and I just continued pranking saying I was robbed so they call the cops. I thought I would be funny to continue the prank with cops so I call the police and tell them. So I wait for the cops to the store but my friends, more sobber than I was, come there to explain it was all a prank.
That's the time the cops get there, and when I see them I run and get away so the cops get my friends in for robbery.
Hahahaha then I go to the department and I explain it was all a prank. Luckily the chief there was an ok guy and let as go.

Have you ever been caught with LSD by the police?

Or MDMA? How much did you have? What state did you get caught? What were the charges/penalties?

no fking way if you did your life over if its over 20 hits that shit is the same charge as h or meth depends on the part of the world but in the us or tx atleast its 2to 25 on lsd and molly its done like meth like under 4 gs is blah over 4 under 7 gs blah time, and the judge to omg if ur in a small town see you like 5 years atleast all controlled substances go >!G,>4G,<7g,>28g,1to2-2-4,oz,8,16,1lb-2,2-5,-5-20-2-50,50-200, at this point you had better be ritch and like jail niggas get life down hera son but you gan look it up too so just dont get caught ever peace

no fking way if you did your life over if its over 20 hits that shit is the same charge as h or meth depends on the part of the world but in the us or tx atleast its 2to 25 on lsd and molly its done like meth like under 4 gs is blah over 4 under 7 gs blah time, and the judge to omg if ur in a small town see you like 5 years atleast all controlled substances go >!G,>4G,<7g,>28g,1to2-2-4,oz,8,16,1lb-2,2-5,-5-20-2-50,50-200, at this point you had better be ritch and like jail niggas get life down hera son but you gan look it up too so just dont get caught ever peace

Translation please? &#55357;&#56883;

never been busted with anything on me, but I was cuffed after I broke into my neighbors' house... they dropped charges though. I feel lucky not having a record.

One time I got pulled over after hotboxing and had some weed on me as well. Luckily weed is decriminalized in my state, but driving high can still count as a DUI. Somehow, I got a fucking stoner cop who made weed jokes and straight up told me he only cared about drunk drivers. Then he not only didn't give me a ticket for the original offense (didn't get an inspection sticker in time) but gave me a week long extension to do it, so I couldn't get pulled over again for that for at least another week. Coolest cop ever.

Another time, I was gonna pick up but my guy bailed on me so I had nothing and I ended up getting pulled over that night and busted for illegal fireworks, of all things, so he started to search my car. The week before, I actually cleaned my car so he found NOTHING, not even paraphernalia, and he was looking pretty desperately. Fucking asshole dinged my door against the guard rail though and couldn't even figure out how to open the trunk. He didn't end up doing anything about the fireworks lol. I'm still pissed about the door though.

(Until recently I was a long-time heroin addict and meth enthusiast)

I got detained so many times based on my appearance (homeless in orange county, CA) that the local cops would only arrest me if I started looking really bad. Otherwise, they would just chat with me and, strangely, seem concerned.

I passed out in a Vons bathroom at my body's point of exhaustion, one morning around 4am. I woke up in a cop SUV, headed for the Costa Mesa Police Station. They told me I needed help. So I was released and got arrested another 6 times. But I was never mistreated by cops. Also I don't fight them, so.

When I was 20 the cops constantly tried to catch me slipping, I'm talking every week or two detectives jumping out of a black SUV and searching me.

Fortunately I was a straight tussin head at the time so they'd see I had zicam nite or robitussin max on me and leave disappointed. I did get locked up for some violent drunk/dexed out shit eventually. (Whupping someone's ass in a store at 3am and chilling on the bench outside. Fucking dissociatives.)

I did do other drugs but after getting lucky on the first few searches learned to leave them at home.

One time I had an ounce of weed on me. I had it at the bottom of a bag of chips. I had a cop questioning me over an alleged threat I made in line at Walgreen's to some drunk motherfucker but bullshitted my way out of it and he didn't pour the chips out.

One cold evening, a friend and I scored and went to find a spot to fix.

We found one behind an office building.

I remember just after I slammed my shot (h + meth)
I said, "whoa this black is strong. Whoa."
My friend said, "...yeah..."

Then I woke up, on my bicycle, standing up
but bent over to where my head
was hanging near the front tire
And drooling.
Two cops were rousing me.
They looked concerned. I started laughing and saying something like
"Oh I was just looking for something right here"
They laughed and told me to get some sleep.
So they let me go.

I was in a parking lot, 2 miles from where I slammed that shot.
I had heroin and meth and syringes on me.
And I didn't own a bike prior to then.
Lol.

That was close.

My sister had given her friend/dealer money for 2 grams of H. He recently had his home condemned yet asked us to meet him in the alley way behind it. Fast forward two hours of waiting, back and forth BS excuses via text and me getting dopesick because I gave her my last .2, waiting for our supplies and taking rips of Meth to pass time..as im blowing out a hit big enough to cloud the car we get surrounded by 3 cop cars flashing lights and paraphernalia all over the car. The cop talked us into admittance that we both had warrants (mine harsher because I had ran from it for four years). After a 4 thousand dollar bail deposit (apologies to my piece of shit ex because ill never pay him back) for only four days of freedom I ended doing two months for my first sit down and these bastards are still chasing me down for a DWLS warrant. It did help to detox tho it didn't last 4 hours past my release due to my "just one last horrah won't hurt" that ended up becoming a five month addiction I am finally detoxing by choice and still screaming fuck the police (in my ice cube voice)

Literally had one close call that ended up not even involving me. However I had been up for 2 days and started having auditory hallucinations of sirens.

Now, any time I slip up and don't get at least 3+hrs sleep per day...I start hearing fucking sirens. LOL

i was backhanded by a cop. as a kid. for running away from him (i had a backpack full of liquor - like 20 quarts of beer) was dumb for me to not ditch it as it is what slowed me down and allowed them to catch me. on another occasion a cop broke my meth pipe and said i was too young for this shit.

but i've never caught a charge/case in my life *knock on wood*

I am excellent with police encounters and have talked my way out of incidences in a sense. The biggest being my younger bro got busted selling almost everything at a festival 5 years ago. I was with him when they busted him and they demanded to search the tent, I had about a half ounce of dmt in there it was a mess but literally right next to the door of the tent.

So the whole time the cops asking me shit and I'm like "that suboxone you took keeps me off dope I don't know what I'm going to do sir I can't stay I'm going to get sick I know it's not mine so it's illegal but I'm trying to do well the last few years were so hard and now this."

So we get to the tent and we are there he's writing me the ticket for marijuana as the Sgt. Said to and how lucky I am I didn't get arrested for the suboxone and he says did you search the tent, to the officer. My heart dropped but he said "yes I tore it up" Sgt looks into the window and it's a mess he agrees and they let us go...

That is one of many that went like that. I have one that didn't but they witnessed me give someone a bag in an unmarked car so I tried to argue but they had me. That was the only time I couldn't get a lesser ticket or get out of it.

I've been caught once, first offense. Still messed up my employment for years. Plus, the police would stop me just to search my car,- once I almost had to almost completely disassemble my bicycle to prove I wasn't holding. This went on through all of my two years probation. My long time user friends thought it was hysterical. I had 3 home visits where they dumped all my flour, sugar, coffee, and dog food in the sink. Tore up my bed and threw the mattresses on the floor, and while detained in another room, helped themselves to some of my wife's jewelry. Miserable ducks.

I got pulled over once just for crossing the border from the city line of the hood to the suburbs. He lied and said I didn't use a blinker when I switched lanes but I did! Then he proceeded to search my car and found NOTHING because guess what..
Did all the dope already and left the needles behind

For entertainment purposes only...

Was pulled over in my apartments complex lot...parked in my assigned spot I was so close. Busted for percs weed. Cop pocketed the percs.
.no felony..
Weed he chsrged me with

Friemd s were pulled over with crack and bars
Friend was pulled out of car and swallowed 7 2 mg bars already outside the cop car, then got away and hit a crack pipe with the cops still in view driving away .

Lying to a cop inside my friends house searching that there wernt drugs whileynfriend lay overdose on H on the floor after sprinkling all the H in the grass before cops amd medics came.