• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

untaMe

Bluelighter
Tell me about your close calls with the 5-0 YO! Yesterday me and my boy were chillin and I was noddin pretty good, so i asked him to drive my car to my house. He aint used to drivin my car so he kinda pulled out the lot sketchy and.. WOOP WOOP, the boys were on us like that. I had 5 bags on me and I tossed em under the seat. Cop knew what was up they were watchin this kids house I was at and dude was being as much of a douchebag as possible. Made my boy get out and do the DUI shit, my boy doesn't know how to deal with cops too well so he wouldn't STFU and the cop was getting so pissed. Couldn't pin us with shit and I told him I don't consent to search so he got uber pissed. Had to let us go. Close call mang.

Snorting coke in my brothers car in the parking lot of our apt. complex, and out of nowhere a cop is knocking on the window. Someone called them saying we looked out of place just sitting there. Somehow or another we did not get caught because of the car's tint. We told him we lived there and showed him our D.L.'s to prove it. Had the coke on a small mirror and needless to say we lost it somewhere on the ground of the car.

this happened to a friend of mine.
we were visiting holland and brought a little
something back. the cops stopped us at the
border and my friend hid the dope in his hair
(he is black and has a huge afro)
the cops told him to shake his hair which he did
but they didnt found the hash although they
closely watched him. lucky sob.

Today me and my boy where copping and he was waiting up in the car for me... and I get back and this dudes fucking taking pictures of us and my car with his phone saying he called the cops and they are on the way and we aren't gonna be getting that shit in his neighborhood( wtf? I was ready to beat this dues ass...) I mean I dont see what kind of fucking evidence he had that I was doing any thing illegall... a picture of my car and me walking back to it?? I some how got out of there before the cops came but it still sucked ass and me and my contemplated on tossing 2 buns... thank god we didnt because made it out of the city and got home safe... good dope too..

Untame, I have had alot of them....it makes me sick thinking about this shit tho, after been thru it so many times , But I wanted to ask do u catch any shit from ppl becuz out here in the hood doin dope is a real disrespectable, ass kicking worthy kind of thing. Alot of black folks will call u a junkie just if u fuck with the jumpoff or do anything but weed and drink....Dope, sniffin it is out of the question never mind shooting it, and I have always had to hide my "problem" with 99% of my peoples, I got a certain a mount of respect and always have but if they knew about that diesel i would be seen as a gutta trash-ass hood rat. Do u catch any hate from ppl in ur hood or do they not know, becuz outside of the clucks and the old heads, those blues guys and old time hustlas, etc, I yet to see any hood folks that dont look down on it

got stopped for a brocken tail light.. all 3 of us had hash (about 10 grams each) and spray cans, they searched us thourough, we had it all hidden, (socks, underpants) they took us into the police station, and then let us go 30 mins later after questioning about the spray cans... close call...

got searched by cops with coke in my socks, they didn't take my shoes off..phew

got searched nuff times when i was younger, but i would allways take one joint and stach my shit, so if they came i just stepped on the joint and crushed it up...

and many more

Okay this is the closest call i've ever had which happened about a month ago.

Me and my boy were in the car, he was driving, just got off the highway, and he made a left while it was yellow, so he should have stopped. Fuckin cop behind us pulls us over, and im like HOLY FUCK. Mainly because:

#1 We had a couple vials of K in the car
#2 There was a bottle of vodka under my seat which we had taken 2 shots of earlier
#3 My boy is on house arrest
#4 My boy has no license
#5 while he was looking for his registration, theres fucking bud scattered around the glove compartment
#6 No insurance on the car

My friend uses a fake name whenever he gets pulled over, has everything memorized, so he told the cop that, then he gives him a ticket and left. 10mins down the road he throws the ticket out the window.

And then when we got to my place I realized I had an empty vial sitting on my lap the whole fucking time.

Talk about fucking luck eh?

me and my boy get pulled over for bein white in the hood. the cop is like a fuckin nazi douchebag and is just bein a real dick. says i ran a stop sign. i kno damn well i didnt run a stop sign w/ 2 bricks in the car... he pulled me out of the car and searched me rather roughly whilst tripping on his power. all i had on me was a small pocket knife... my boy on the other hand, had in his pocket a staw w/ residue, which gave hitler junior probable cause to search my ride. 20 mins later he still couldnt find the shit. i had it in the spot of all spots. finally my boy convinced him that he just bought a bag and did it already so, he let us go. we got about 50 feet away and was all celebrating like "woo hoo" and out of nowhere, here is this fuckin cop again pullin us over. he walks up to my window and says "you forgot your knife sir" ah ha ha ha ha.... then he gave me back my blade and we were on our way!

i have so many of these stories from just being unlucky or my friends doing dumb shit...
the most recent tho which wasnt even a big deal is my friends and i were hangin around a part of town im not too familiar with
so im like wheres a good spot for us to smoke it up
my friends like lets go to this marina, so we go there, its deserted because its night and the gate is open so we drive in and my friend parks. its technically a construction site + private property so we're alredy trespassing...
the 5 of us chill out under one of the truck beds and start passing the bowl around when a cop car pulls into the lot literally right when we start toking.
the cop parks and starts to get out so we all fucking split and hop the fence. my one friend had to go back to get his car after a while... luckily he got off on with a warning for trespassing

The first time I took LSD I ran into pigs 4 times. Now that I think back on it there was really no problem and the cops weren't there for me or even saw me. However, under the influence of LSD my friend and I flipped our shit each time and ran like crazy. At one point I had just parked my car on a residential street. A cop car pulled up (I've seen him there since, he knows a guy who lives in the house across the street from where I parked). I started to panic, all 3 of us started frantically yelling at each other. We put our back packs in my trunk because they had weed in them. Our sober sitter got on his long board and ditched us (a real dick move). My other friend and I who were both tripping abandoned my car and wandered around my neighborhood for a few hours, I got lost about 5 minutes from my house.

I was stopped by 2 cops when I was going back to my dorm room from smoking a bowl, I had ditched my pipe in a bush because something didn't feel right. I still had 2 grams of bud on me though. The cops stopped me, gave me some sobriety check, checked my school ID and let me go.

Untame, I have had alot of them....it makes me sick thinking about this shit tho, after been thru it so many times , But I wanted to ask do u catch any shit from ppl becuz out here in the hood doin dope is a real disrespectable, ass kicking worthy kind of thing. Alot of black folks will call u a junkie just if u fuck with the jumpoff or do anything but weed and drink....Dope, sniffin it is out of the question never mind shooting it, and I have always had to hide my "problem" with 99% of my peoples, I got a certain a mount of respect and always have but if they knew about that diesel i would be seen as a gutta trash-ass hood rat. Do u catch any hate from ppl in ur hood or do they not know, becuz outside of the clucks and the old heads, those blues guys and old time hustlas, etc, I yet to see any hood folks that dont look down on it
nah i gotta keep it on the dl. i have caught an ass whooping before from my homie hearing bout me fuckin with d. i don't really have a serious addiction any more so it aint hard to hide a few bags you know. im black and black folk really don't take kindly to d because they have seen how it destroys people. my pops knew what was up when i was bad but even he knew to keep that on the down low. im out for tonite may my thread grow big and long.

this one time i was livin downtown but i would still go to my parents sometimes and i went there and got in a big fight with my moms and she called the cops. I had bags in my wallet and like a full bottle of xanax, bottle of adderall, valium, mad pharms in my coat. The cop came in and asked what was up and he could tell my mom was wilin out so he was just like i gotta take you somewhere and he asked if i had any knives and that shit i said no. i told him to take me to my boys house 5 minutes away. he took me out and asked me if i had a knife again i said yes this time and gave him my knife. He patted me down and felt my bottles of pills like heard thim shits jumpin in the bottle and felt them, he was just like...."medications?" i was like yea and then he took me to my boys AND gave me my knife back. coolest cop ever i dont even know

I got pulled over walkin down a street way back when and the cops didn't even ask for consent. They ripped my bag open and found an Altoids tin full of OCs. They got all excited and then I produced my script from my pocket and said, "Got a bottle for those."

I was at a party at my friends house and there were about 30 kids running around, most of them underage, I think there were 3 of us 21 or over (me being one of them). Most people were drinking and me and one other person were doing xannies. I did about 3 xannies and then i here "FIVE OH FIVE OH GET IN THE ROOM!" So about 15 of us cram in the mom's room and turn off the lights. 10 minutes later the cops come in and make us all come downstairs...i immediately downed the other 3 xannies i had in my pocket. The cops just made the sober ones drive home, the ones under 18 call their parents, and the ones (that admitted to) being over 21 have their name run through and then they could leave. We bolted outta there as soon as the cops left and crashed at my house. That scare the shit outta me, I dont go to parties at her place anymore.

I've been lucky not to have any close calls with cops. I've been pulled over for speeding while carrying drugs in my car, but that wasn't a problem cos I knew they didn't have any grounds to search me. I know the law, I know my rights, and I'm fairly careful how I operate, so I think I'm as safe as I can be.

nah i gotta keep it on the dl. i have caught an ass whooping before from my homie hearing bout me fuckin with d. i don't really have a serious addiction any more so it aint hard to hide a few bags you know. im black and black folk really don't take kindly to d because they have seen how it destroys people. my pops knew what was up when i was bad but even he knew to keep that on the down low. im out for tonite may my thread grow big and long.

Yea I kno thas why i specificaly asked u that, I dont really b around white ppl that much and from bein from a place where it mostly is a black community so I was curious of someone else w/a similar experience. i no that black folks and to a less extent anyone in the hood kno wat that shit do to you, so its some big shit to folks. When I got caught in a bathroom boot'n up and one of my girls found out there was no words for how ashamed I was, becuz u got to understand, people that didnt kno me, already was assuming that I was in the hood needin dope , not knowing it was just becuz thats just where I was at... So the fact of knowing that i really was a feen, when everyone was defendin my ass like Na dont hate just cuz she white, thats my girl, she from here u ignorant bitch, dont hate she aint no feen, shit tore me up inside.

There aint alot of ppl on this board that is from somewher eoutside a suburb type place and most of this entire forum is white ppl so I never get a chance to ask someone from the same position Im in and u kno I sure as fuck Aint gonna be asking none of MY peoples that shit lol....Its a bitch becuz when u in the hood, its always there and so conveinent but also everyone in the hood ALWAYS kno ur bizness no matter wat u try and do to be on the low. It just gets into a whole mess u dont wanna be involved in. Its good to hear u aint fuckin hard with it nemore. I live for the day I dont want to but real talk Im in too deep and been too deep for years...

Anyways Asides from that all, The close calls have been less than the too close ones where I didnt come out lucky. The best woulda been when i got popped with dope and give them a couple bags, keep the rest for myself, get booked thru the whole station and sit there then when i got ROR (it was my first offense) I go home and shoot some dope.

I don't got close calls. I usually end up with an arrest record.

Word to that my brother. I posted shit I said then came here and read that and had to smile. If that aint the truth IDK wat is. Jersey boys go hard. Only time u get off is if they some exceptionally stupid mutha fuckaz, or if u aint cop yet.

Anyways,How u been?? Good to see u around. Hit me up u still got my number if u aint holla on here and ill get up wit u.

The following is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real world characters or events is purely coincidental (maybe, hehe):

Last Saturday was driving with a friend to the next club on the agenda that night. We were travelling through one of the nightlife hot spots at about 2am, there were quite a few cars on the road. I was driving quite sedately and was under the legal limit (which is half most other countries I think) when I got to a red traffic light and a cop van (pickup truck with a canopy) pulls up next to us. I think I smiled at the driver as I remembered to clean my car that day and had thrown all incriminating evidence away and was under the limit.

My friend said "piggys haha" and I think that they probably heard that because the sunroof was open and they drive with windows down so they can hear what's going on. So inevitably they pull us over. Accused me of being drunk, meantime I was practically bouncing off the walls because of the speed we had taken.

Eventually the cop basically went all out with his search, looking in every little crevice for evidence, when he found the entire collection of tiny bank bags stuffed into a tubular container. There were probably about 25-30 powder stained bags, they could probably have scraped enough to have a case against me. Must have fallen down the side as I searched the rest of the car during my cleaning session earlier.

I said "come on lets make a plan" to his partner, he said what kind of plan. I said "spot fine" and handed him about $30 in R20 ($2.50) notes, it looked like a lot, haha, was actually fuck all. The searching cop eventually found several straws, a CD case caked up with residue and lots of "wrapping" bags that the dealers here use. Your order comes in a single package. Now I know that residue is probably not going to hold in court with a decent lawyer but he could have said DUI with a bl test and found speed, cat, low concentration opioids and Lyrica which probably shows as a benzo at first. It's just the spending a night in jail part that sucks. And the lawyer's bill.

They looked at the wad of cash and said they wanted more - "drive to the bank". This is the 3rd time this has happened and every time I've had to go to the bank! We got to the ATM and they were offline. We went to 3 or 4 different ATMs with the cops behind us, went through all the red lights with him behind and on the way to the 3rd ATM I was starting to drive eraticaly to piss them off. They were in too deep to make an arrest anyway. We could have gotten footage from the various cameras around the ATMs and they would be up for corruption charges if they tried to still arrest us.

Eventually we found a working ATM inside a filling station but I couldn't draw off the one account because my bank wass down so I emptied the other one I had which contained about $25, they wanted $125. So my friend said he'd speak to them, he's quite good at throwing in Zulu words here and there and that sort of gets you some respect from people, especially if you happen to belong to a completely different race or culture, so he went and said the banks down but he emptied his account and gave them the $25. They gave him back my license and drove off. He took down their reg and has given it to a cop friend. They obviously only wanted one thing during that stop, and it wasn't an arrest.

This has happened in 2 other occasions as well, just the offenses change - one was driving with no registration into a road block at 7am after clubbing. I hit the curb as I pulled in to the space the cop was directing me, and then started laughing (what else can you do, cry?). Fine was R500 ($60). Other time I parked at a deserted McDonalds parking lot at 2am on New Years eve waiting for a friend and forgot I had stuff in the car. Fine was $125.

I've been caught a few more times outright and had a narrow escape, at least 3 that I can remember offhand but that was with only weed and I managed to talk my way out of it. Anything besides weed and most cops will not let you go.

Last edited:
wasnt really a close call for me
but years ago i woke up at a friends house to police shining a torch in my face
teln me "its a raid" etc

anyhoo , in the end one of the cops was standin with his bak to a quart pound of bud
while writing out sum shit , didnt notice it at all

tho they stil left with cash and bongs and some weed , not all tho thank god lol