• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

Shit, that sounds terrible. I'm not sure what a felony b equates to in English law, but possession with intent to supply class a's sounds like a pretty serious charge. Why did they wait a full year before pouncing on you like that? (I despise the way these clowns act like they think they're in a frigging action movie, the way they arrest people.)

Most likely to protect their CI. If they arrest you right away after the deal where somebody wares a wire, it's pretty easy for you to figure out who did it as it just happened. You could just look back in your phone, see who you met at the time of the sale (because they give you that info of what date and what time it happened), and be like.. oh I met "so and so" at that time, so it was fucking them.

They figure if they wait a while, the sales are far away and you're not going to remember them specifically enough or be able to trace it back to a single person.

Although I have narrowed it down a good bit.. I'll find out eventually.

i moved cities a couple years ago and have been pretty straightlaced out here, no problems at all. one night i noticed a truck following me home from the store which i thought was odd but that was it. then 2 days later i noticed another truck following me. i got weirded out but figured i was just being paranoid since there was no reason for anybody to be after me. a few days later my girl and i were headed to the store when ANOTHER truck gets behind me, but this time lights me up so i pull into the parking lot. The truck pulls behind me, another one in front of me, and two smaller cars pull up on my sides and out hop the marshalls with their vests and badges on necklaces. they walked right up to the passenger side, told my girl to get out, walked her over to the truck and told me to leave--didnt even ask for my license.

so im like ok can you tell me whats going on at least? turns out that she had a bunch of felony warrants as of a week before.

it was bullshit, before she moved in with me she had shared an apartment with a guy who sold dope. the place got raided 4 months before this and the guy got arrested and they just charged her with possession and let her go. Then for whatever reason, i think it was because the dealer ended up getting a lawyer and bailing out so they were mad, they decided to file all his charges on her as well. this was 2 months ago and shes still locked up with sentencing in 4 weeks.

Most likely to protect their CI. If they arrest you right away after the deal where somebody wares a wire, it's pretty easy for you to figure out who did it as it just happened. You could just look back in your phone, see who you met at the time of the sale (because they give you that info of what date and what time it happened), and be like.. oh I met "so and so" at that time, so it was fucking them.

They figure if they wait a while, the sales are far away and you're not going to remember them specifically enough or be able to trace it back to a single person.

I think it's beyond a fucking joke the way they spend such resources on trifling shit like street level dealing, when there are violent criminals out there, robberies, even killings - it's just beyond irrational to me. I hope things go well for you, and you get a decent defence-I hope you beat the charge, cause nobody should go away based on the testimony of some spineless, judas little snitch.

Btw when you said he had a wire, do you mean like the conversation was recorded? I only ask, because the language used in your average drug deal can be pretty ambiguous, loads of slang and euphemisms and that...maybe even a recorded conversation wouldn't point to your "guilt".

"Your honor, referring to the recorded conversation, when I said 6 bags for X or 2 B's for X, I was talking about selling her 6 of my handmade, reusable, bedazzled burlap shopping bags and the B's referenced were simply my prize honey bees!"
CASE DISMISSED

Last edited:
^^^drug users are easy prey and it makes more money for the various precincts. The time and resources would be better spent making arts and crafts with the elderly, or feeding the obese.

Yeah if they just had recorded conversations, it would be a lot harder to make a case. But, when somebody wares a wire, the cops are always also there watching from a far and seeing the deal go down.

So the prosecution always has:

1. The recording of the deal (which by itself isn't a big deal, but when factored in with the other stuff, it adds up)
2. The testimony from the police that they witnessed the drug deal take place.
3. The testimony from the CI that you sold them drugs.
4. The drugs themselves. (They search the CI and his/her car thoroughly before hand so that when they come back with drugs, they can tie it directly to you saying that you're the one that gave it to them and they didn't have it prior)

Those are the main things they use against you. There are still a lot of defenses to counter those things, but that means going to trial, and that costs a lot of money. Then, if you loose, you risk having the book thrown at you and serious jail time.

That's pretty fucked man, yeah, clearly this all started with the rat getting pinched somehow and then giving you up, obviously. All over some trifling bullshit too. And man that dope now too though, it's really getting demonized out there...

^^

Yeah it is. They are cracking down hard, with all this media attention and shit, people that where being let go just a year ago with a slap on the wrist are now being sentenced to real time.

My experience with the cops: power hungry pigs, or just normal guys tryin to do their job

^ nail on the head right there. the ratio just differs from place to place. where i am there are mostly just regular joes (i'm buds with the trooper down the street), but sometimes you get hit with a bad apple. more common in urban areas or trafficking gateway towns.

^^

Yeah it is. They are cracking down hard, with all this media attention and shit, people that where being let go just a year ago with a slap on the wrist are now being sentenced to real time.

Yeah, man. I can't believe how hot it has been where I cop at.
They've been cracking down HARD on people. I'm actually surprised. I've never seen it get this bad, man..
Every corner you turn - There's a cop! I feel bad for the junkies trying to get their fix.. cause it's almost impossible to.
The place is completely shutdown or on lockdown. It's fucked, dude.

Oh, well.. I'm not worried about it. It's not effecting me, I can still get my shit, then smile & wave at the piggies on the way out.

^^

!B5DO5Vg!2k~%24(KGrHqZ,!j!EydkLPVTpBMsLhK7R6Q~~_35.JPG

also, just remember this other experience I had with cops, not sure if you could call it a close call but it made me think...a few years ago, I had this annoying habit of smoking weed before I worked out...it might sound weird/stupid, but smoking weed always made it much less painful to weight-train and helped me get good gains when I was still working out (the main issue is that the only way you can sustain this over years is if you're fairly well-off and can afford all the weed)...Joe Rogan is a huge advocate for it, actually...but, anyway, like usual, I got very baked before heading over to the gym. I almost always smelled like dank weed BUT this time and most of the time in general as well I used Clear Eyes to make my eyes sober looking - you'd need a flashlight on my pupils to tell I was high by my eyes...well, I drove my car to campus and parked it. And then I rode my bike from the campus parking lot (which is out in the middle of nowhere) to the university's gym about a mile away. Well, around this time, my school had put in all these new rules for bike-riders about signaling for cars and slowing down for other people walking on the campus' sidewalks...so, I get close to the gym on my bike and I just BLAST through the intersection - I was very used to biking along this sidewalk and I knew I wasn't getting close to hitting anyone, but I did look reckless...so this woman police officer who worked for the university (i.e. she was campus PD - still legit at least at this school though) started shouting at me, 'Stop, stop right there!' lol I heard it in the background but I was like, 'fuck this, I'm just going to walk in' - I had to put my bike up and I was starting to walk away (into the gym) but the lady cop got out of her car and walked over to me and was like, 'Well, you went through that intersection pretty fast right there!'...I turned around and looked at her and said, 'I'm sorry ma'am, won't let it happen again' or whatever and she (of course) said, "Smells like you've been on smoking on that reefer, boy!!" And this is the weird part...I just looked straight into her face and said 'OK' with this innocent ass voice and a bit of that question mark lilt on the end like 'OK...?' and, after that, I literally just turned around on her and walked into the gym...about 5 min. later, I still couldn't believe that I was just able to walk away from a cop after being very directly accused of smelling like weed after having rode my bike...I mean, if anything, I was operating a vehicle while impaired from smoking weed.

My guess has always just been that she was trying to get me to admit to something about smoking weed after saying that I smelled like it...at least, where this school was, weed is illegal as ever, so if I had admitted to smoking it I would've likely at least gotten in some trouble with the school administration...

Last edited:

Don't waive your preliminary hearing. Then they will be forced to put the CI on the stand to have a prima facie case; to have it bound over for court. At least that is true in Pennsylvania, I'm guessing it would be the same or similar state to state

On the original topic:
Last sept I'm walking home, I'm a block from my house and the cops pull up n ask me will I speak to them. I say no, sorry, I'm in a hurry. I walk away. About a half block later they pull up next to me, jump out of the car and proceed to cuff me for "littering".
Yep, at 1 am from a half block away they claim they saw me throw a mint wrapper onthe ground...
So they search me and find 2 bags of dope. I get locked up.

Fast forward...4 months later I get to court and get it tossed based on the illegal search...cops can't ARREST you and CUFF you for littering. They did though...

Sucked cause I had to sit n wait for court. On the positive side I got on methadone while in the county so for me it was the silver lining...but it truly is crazy what happens sometimes. On the other hand in Philly I've gotten caught with dope n let go, as well as other stories...

Anyway, mr scagnattie, good luck. PM me if you want, I have a good bit of experience in the system and was arrested for similar charges to yours years ago...but got them knocked down to possession. Hope things work out for you

Dude, you sat for 4 months in county waiting for that court hearing and it ends up getting dropped?
Wow... That's extremely fucked up.

Can't you do something about it? Settlement? Anything?

That's fucked, man...

I mean, if anything, I was operating a vehicle while impaired from smoking weed.

LOL! Nah, man.. not even that.. It needs to be a motorized vehicle. You can't get a DUI for riding a bike. hahaha.

^^

Thanks, man. Yeah it makes me sick to think about. I'm sure some idiot kid got pinched with a couple bags of dope, which would have been a slap on the wrist misdemeanor, but instead talks some bullshit to the cops about how I'm some massive drug dealer which was just a total joke, and gets me busted for felonies instead.

They'll get theirs eventually. Nobody likes a rat.

Yea man that's some bullshit. I got popped in Queens for paraphernalia and they were asking me on the side of the street if I wanted to 'help myself out.' I said "over a paraphernalia charge. Pffft." So they brought me in and didn't find anything else on me during the strip search, then after about 6 hours when they came to fingerprint me they told me I was being charged with possession as well, claiming they found a baggie with residue in the car, which I know was a lie. But even with those two misdemeanors (as well as a third bullshit one they made up) I still walked with just a violation, and that was with just using the public defender they gave me. So for sure whoever ratted on you would have been let off with just a slap on the write, unless they were on parole. My boy that was with me had 2 open cases and he was able to walk with the same plea as me, although they wanted to give him a week in Rikers but I think that since I was his co-defendant and only had 1 prior from a long time ago they weren't going to give me any time, and they probably had to give us the same sentence and so instead of going harder on me to match his they went easier on him to match mine.

But anyway, I've heard of a lot of similar cases like yours in the past couple of years, where a person gets hit with a charge from almost a year ago where they sold a few bags of dope or a few roxies, and it turned out to be to a snitch doing a controlled buy with a wire.

Don't waive your preliminary hearing. Then they will be forced to put the CI on the stand to have a prima facie case; to have it bound over for court. At least that is true in Pennsylvania, I'm guessing it would be the same or similar state to state

On the original topic:
Last sept I'm walking home, I'm a block from my house and the cops pull up n ask me will I speak to them. I say no, sorry, I'm in a hurry. I walk away. About a half block later they pull up next to me, jump out of the car and proceed to cuff me for "littering".
Yep, at 1 am from a half block away they claim they saw me throw a mint wrapper onthe ground...
So they search me and find 2 bags of dope. I get locked up.

Fast forward...4 months later I get to court and get it tossed based on the illegal search...cops can't ARREST you and CUFF you for littering. They did though...

Sucked cause I had to sit n wait for court. On the positive side I got on methadone while in the county so for me it was the silver lining...but it truly is crazy what happens sometimes. On the other hand in Philly I've gotten caught with dope n let go, as well as other stories...

Anyway, mr scagnattie, good luck. PM me if you want, I have a good bit of experience in the system and was arrested for similar charges to yours years ago...but got them knocked down to possession. Hope things work out for you

Here the burden of proof shift's to the accused after the PH, and if held in his absence no negative inferences are usually draw/allowed to be drawn. and he only has to raise reasonable doubt in the states prima facie case. But yeah, if you don't go the state will have a prima facie case, and your/ur attorneys job will be harder.

Our law's different to your's.

@JunkieDays--I couldn't bail out cause I'm on parole til July. So I had a detainer on me pending resolution of charge. The detainer gt dropped as soon as the charge did. But even if I had not been on parole and say I couldn't make bail, no they won't compensate you anything. Just like any charge where you sit in jail waiting to go to court, say you go to trial and are found not guilty, unfortunately you don't get any benefit but getting out

It's ok...I look at it this way: I got my freedom back, no charge on it--so no probation, jail time, fines, etc. Plus, I went back to school 2 yes ago and am an internship away from my bachelors degree, so now at least my federal aid isn't affected (as it would be by a drug conviction I believe)...I got lucky getting the charge thrown out, as I clearly did have the bags. They just searched me illegally

But it would be icing on the cake to get compensated too haha. Unfortunately the system doesn't work that way

But anyway, I've heard of a lot of similar cases like yours in the past couple of years, where a person gets hit with a charge from almost a year ago where they sold a few bags of dope or a few roxies, and it turned out to be to a snitch doing a controlled buy with a wire.

Yeah man it's disgusting. Fucking snitches.