• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

your bicycle day 2014 plans?

Yeah, my plans for "bicycle day" seem to fall through every year as people always have better stuff going on for 420 lol

Yeah pretty much.

I was gonna take some mescaline and see a show tonight but instead I just went record shopping (record store day wooo) and smoked some pot

I wonder how many plans throughout history have been cancelled in favor of just smoking pot lol

I don't think any of us can count that high

I have no desire to count high unless I've deluded myself into thinking I've lost toes.
On a more serious note, today is all of a sudden free as soon as the inlaws depart.... 5-meo-mipt at ~10mgs and some 4-aco/ho-met/mipt ~10 mgs of each. I'll report back (yes, triple combo).

I have no desire to count high unless I've deluded myself into thinking I've lost toes.
On a more serious note, today is all of a sudden free as soon as the inlaws depart.... 5-meo-mipt at ~10mgs and some 4-aco/ho-met/mipt ~10 mgs of each. I'll report back (yes, triple combo).
That sounds like a good time. Let us know how it goes!

I had a big national championships race here in Amsterdam both days this weekend so I missed both bicycle day and 4/20. In AMSTERDAM. AND I'm on vacation. fuck. best weekend in the best city and I'm moving back to the states next year :(

ah well

It was excellent! Final doses were 10 mgs 4/5-ho/meo-mipt and 6 mgs of 4-aco-met. I spent the first hour or so smoking a little blue dream.. a bit of oxycodone found its way in, about a quarter of a 15 mg pill, and a tiny bump of ethylphenidate when I started to nod (I'm very sensitive to opiates, not so much the uppers). After the come up, I spent about two or three hours just sitting/napping/ meditating in the sun listening to the animals. Lots of revelations or admissions of things that we're getting a bit out of hand. End result, personal plus 3, my ideal state other than the obvious +4. End result: trying to dry out for a bit, get myself under control again; very satisfying experience.

^ At least you'll still be here for kingsday!

yes! :) can't wait for king's night/king's day. I think I'll definitely be taking some sort of psychedelic concoction with some friends, I hope the huge crowds don't freak me out too much when I'm tripping haha

'NEW' for 2015!!! It's only daze away!! I'm thinking I'm going to go for my largest lysergic experience (2 x 150 mgs AL-LAD (WEAK, I know (j/k))). I've sought LSD since it found me through the same friend for free twice (single hit each time). In the past seven years I found it last summer through an unrelated friend at a metal fest for the first time.

I'd also like to go for an actual bike ride, but the in-laws will be down as it's their birthdays, so in all actually, I may be sidelined this year

Last friday I took 150ug AL-LAD and went for a midnight bikeride, if I had realized bicycle day was around the corner I would have saved my energy :/

I'll be sailing from Majorca to Sardinia. If I'm lucky I'll have some Moroccan hash to watch the sunset with, if I'm unlucky I'll be murdered by pirates.

I plan to be working this year, though certainly not of my own choosing :(

EDIT: wooooo looked at the calendar wrong. Tis a Sunday! In which case I'll be recovering from the night prior, out partying with the missus for our friend's birthday (conveniently our 11 mth anniversary the Saturday too, woop woop!)