View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

your bicycle day 2014 plans?

psykedenlitenment

Bluelighter
I was thinking I may actually get a chance to do my first phen/trypt combo, albeit a week after the fact ( longer if my sister has my niece-phew on schedule). I am planning on DOC at 2 mgs with 4-aco-met or 4-ho-mipt at around 15/12 mgs respectively (NOT both, one or the other). So, for a few more weeks, possibly much longer, I'm living more vicariously.

Deeskuss!!

Last edited:
Gonna go to an all-day Earth Day concert in downtown, and probably take some 3C-P (for the first time). I will definitely take something, but I am thinking it will be 3C-P. If not 3C-P, then it will be DOC for me also.

EDIT: I also added the year to the title, since we have a bicycle day thread from each year. :)

Last edited:
In my fantasy world where I can take the time out to trip, it would be 2C-E or AL-LAD and an epic bike ride with some friends or family. But due to current life conditions, it will probably be just a short, sober jaunt on a bicycle, with a nod to Hofmann and all the other fine folks of the world.

Fuck, why on a Wed? I have no class tomorrow, but all my friends do. I doubt tripping on a PEA alone would be justifiable to me :(

I'm pretty sure Bicycle Day is on Saturday, same as Earth Day. Not today. :)

I'm pretty sure Bicycle Day is on Saturday, same as Earth Day. Not today. :)
As far as I'm aware, their on different days. Anyways if I have a chance I'll take something. If things work out I'll be on a bit of 6-APDB, 2c-P, and MXE, and if I feel like it I might take some bromo d fly.

Bicycle day and earth day? I'd better trip then. Been months since last trip.

LSD for me I think. If I'm up for a long trip.

MXE and 6-APDB should be a very dangerous mix, since it's a serotonin releaser and MXE can cause serotonin syndrome with serotonin releasers.

I thought I was crazy man. :) I'd leave the bromo-dragonfly out too if it were me, that one is kinda weird I think, and causes a lot of vasoconstriction.

MXE and 6-APDB should be a very dangerous mix, since it's a serotonin releaser and MXE can cause serotonin syndrome with serotonin releasers.

Has this been proven yet though?
I've mixed MXE with all types of serotonin releasers and never had any negative side effects.

I thought I was crazy man. :) I'd leave the bromo-dragonfly out too if it were me, that one is kinda weird I think, and causes a lot of vasoconstriction.
I know you think that but go check my post to you in the actual MXE thread. Besides it would be a low dose of B-D-Fly. I've already done those two together more times than I can count, maybe this time I'll collapse into a heap, scream "FUCKKKKKKK!", and then die, but I dunno.

Edit: I already told you how fucked I am, this may seem like a joke and partially it is, because everyone's a bit insane but sometimes..... Just ask Lackeyia, we've talked and I'm 90% sure he has realized that I truly am insane.

Last edited:
Well there are a variety of accounts of bad reactions, including my own. Granted I didn't get serotonin syndrome but what did happen just felt wrong. So I feel it prudent to recommend people not take those combinations, since something bad could happen. Harm reduction and all that.

Well there are a variety of accounts of bad reactions, including my own. Granted I didn't get serotonin syndrome but what did happen just felt wrong. So I feel it prudent to recommend people not take those combinations, since something bad could happen. Harm reduction and all that.
Don't worry man, sorry if my robot ass self is making it cold but I just don't like the spread of misinformation without at least a disclaimer. That is all. No hard feels and it's just HR on my end as well.

Lastly like I said in the MXE thread, the positive cases highly outweigh the bad. I would probably claim it to be one in ten, but probably much higher since......there's been maybe ten or eleven cases of negative reactions(maybe double...)out of....thirteen threads. Seems like good numbers.

It seems opinions are split on the MXE mixed with sert drugs.
I have never had any issues combining it with mephedrone, methylone or MDMA. Then again the only OD we know of was in combination with MDAI. The truth is no one really knows for sure because we're not sure exactly how MXE works. Given the opportunity id probably take the combo again because it didn't feel threatening at all. But I do understand the concern given the reactions a handful of people have had.
IMO reasonable doses of each shouldn't cause any issues.

And for bicycle day I'm anning a small dose (10-15mg) of 2c-b. I wish I could take some LSD but alas there is bond to be had right now.

Albion, an EADD mod iirc, reported worrying side effects when combining MXE with 6-APB. I'll quote his complaints later on. It just doesn't seem worth the risk IMO. Supplement with ketamine instead.

That San Fran celebration looks like a blast. You can bet there will be a lot of LSD flowing through there.

Oh yeah, as for bicycle day plans I've got none lol, I will likely try and score some acid or mush since my stash is low for the time being but if nothing falls into my lap I can always take either DOC, MDMA, or 25D... it's this Saturday correct? Cutting things close to my B day which I plan to take 6-APB so I guess MDMA is out of the question then...