• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

your bicycle day 2014 plans?

Hmm, should be fine, I'm not sure I would take a psychedelic specifically to do homework though, save it for a time where you can better explore the substance.

Yeah I just may have some stuff to do, so a mix could be great. Also curious to see how it would fit. Have only done LSD once before :)

I was hoping to celebrate Bicycle Day, but being a university student I always have exams in mid-late April. I'll most likely be candyflipping a week later though when I'm done all my exams.

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

HAPPY BICYCLE DAY EVERYONE!!! <3 <3

much Love, Singing, and Dancing for you alllll!! ;) =D

~Ms.P

Yeeuh! Takin' the day off, gathering with friends, allowing brand new psychedelic chemicals to gather in my synapses. :)

Also I had a really intense dream last night, really long and complex, probably the most vivid dream I've had in 2 years.

Interesting fact. Hoffman ingested LSD at 4:20. :) that's when the lab notes begin.

"Now, little by little I could begin to enjoy the unprecedented colors and plays of shapes that persisted behind my closed eyes. Kaleidoscopic, fantastic images surged in on me, alternating, variegated, opening and then closing themselves in circles and spirals, exploding in colored fountains, rearranging and hybridizing themselves in constant flux."
Hoffman

it's my birthday today. I want to trip out. But i woke up with a overwhelming feeling of morbid weirdness flowing over me today.
I don't think i'm going to trip actually. I mean i could to determine the feeling. But i think i've tripped almost every birthday i've ever had since i was 14.
So i think this year, i'm going to break the sequence... and buy a mini van...
I'm planning to move out West to B.C. in June, and my ride broke down, so i gotta start instilling new plans to get to my new home.
Ah life...
So i'm spending money (dopamine) and Drinking Coffee and smoking weed hash and concentrates.
Yep. Thats muh Day.

I was hoping to celebrate Bicycle Day, but being a university student I always have exams in mid-late April. I'll most likely be candyflipping a week later though when I'm done all my exams.

i've enjoyed tripping both before and after finals. when you trip after everything's done and handed in, there's a certain cumulative feeling associated with the experience, like "the end of an era" kinda thing. and i really enjoyed that a lot, though the year i graduated i was also moving across the country in less than two weeks so that added to the color of that experience.

but the first time, many moons ago, was the weekend before finals, was the first time i was eating a ten strip (though i have no way of saying exactly how much LSD it was) and it ended up being one of my favorite trips. a lot of the experience was spent in the dorms where i lived, hanging out with my favorite people, who just happened to also be blowing off studying. the whole thing had a feeling of being at a sleepover, of being a kid again, but yet at the same time having the intellectual capacity of an adult along with the imagination and wonder of a child. i never really needed to study though, having most of my classes in the humanities made it so that as long as i had attended the lecture i could write any essay final, so i wasn't worried about how my exams would turn out.

as for my own plans, my favorite thing to do right now as far as psychedelics go is time up my trip so that i'm coming down when the Formula 1 race starts, so i'm maybe T -2 or 3 hours on roughly 600 micrograms LSD. i keep telling myself that i'm going to smoke some DMT or take a dose of 4-aco-dmt while i'm on LSD already, but i keep having trips where once i'm tripping i think, "oh i don't want to ruin this, i'll just do the combo another time." which is weird because i've really enjoyed some psilacetin while on LSD, but can't seem to bring myself to do it now. either way, i'll be doing my standard "waiting for the grand prix" routine of listening to jams at full volume and playing an F1 video game.

might try cooking again this time, tried cooking myself dinner last time and it ended up going better than when i do it sober. we'll see what happens, sometimes i just like to eat snacks.

I can't eat on LSD, but I love cooking up a big meal after the comedown, in that period when you know you're outa energy but you still can't sleep. Gotta force that nutrition on myself hahah.

Interesting fact. Hoffman ingested LSD at 4:20. :) that's when the lab notes begin.

Noice!

Just gonna eat some medibles and chill out today, plans fell through. Oh well, there's always next week

I had planned to take ~25-30mg of 4-HO-MET, but my plans fell through.. Oh well, probably for the best. Gotta rest up for next weekend with festival season coming up

Yeah, my plans for "bicycle day" seem to fall through every year as people always have better stuff going on for 420 lol