• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

your bicycle day 2014 plans?

It's the day before 4/20 and two days before my homies birthday, so we'll probably be doing all of our partying then lol

CAN YOU SAY EL ES DEE?

ELLIS DEE. Yeah it's a Saturday, and the 20th a Sunday bumday. San Fran sounds awesome. Bicycle bucket list? I think: yes. I'm aware, xorkoth, that you frequent somewhat higher doses on DOC, is it due to hardheadedness or 'sadism' (I've only been out a few excursions with this, up to 3 mgs ( quite rough))?

I used to, it was due to a massive acquired tolerance from tripping far too often. Last time I took a full dose I took 3.2mg and it was really, really intense, more than I was shooting for. So it appears that, finally, my massive tolerance has largely fixed itself.

i don't know about you guys but over here we're having a big holiday going from today all the way to monday, it's great and i was already thinking about taking acid (for my first time yay) on this holiday, and now i read about this bicycle day thing... what a coincidence, i'm definitely doin it this time!! wish me luck

^That's awesome! You don't even need any luck, sounds like you found your luck already. What part of S. America are you in? You don't have to say if you want to stay really anonymous.

April 19th is my birthday. So i always do something and i try to make it spill over into the afternoon of 4:20.
If i had any one choice it would be DOM + Mushrooms. But thats just me.

I'm gonna drop acid and go record shopping ;)

Actually, I think I'm gonna take mescaline after visiting either Burger or Amoeba Records and go see Blackbird Raum.

I'm gonna drop acid and go record shopping ;)

Actually, I think I'm gonna take mescaline after visiting either Burger or Amoeba Records and go see Blackbird Raum.
those both sound like good plans=D

as for me I think I might take some ALD-52 and have a light daytrip so I can be nice and rested for 4/20!

Crawling and climbing into a notoriously inaccessible cave....the entrance passage is only 750' long but can take up to 4 hours as it is not really human sized....and it is a stream. So contorting in a 12" high passageway with ice cold water running by you, in a wetsuit and cave gear.....but then it opens up to a near mile long straight fissure passage with 100' ceilings and the most insane melting formations you can imagine. So, it will be psychedelic enough on it's own...would likely be miserable on psychedelics!

That's my 4/19 plans :)

Going to be having a bonfire that night anyway so think I'll try some MET, or possibly some 2C-I

It turns out I had my first trial of 2C-C planned for Saturday, unaware of bicycle day. I lucked out hahah, now I'm super psyched!

You have access to ALD-52? You don't mean AL-LAD?

You spotted that too huh? I can't see how anyone could write the numbers "52" accidentally nor jumble up all those "A"s, "L"s & "D"s either... =D

Hmm, should be fine, I'm not sure I would take a psychedelic specifically to do homework though, save it for a time where you can better explore the substance.