• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Dont know about you handsome lot but i'm having a great chilled/stimmed evening! going through loads of old classic hard house! bloody awesome man!!! Great tunes great memories!! lol off my face at the Opera House in boscombe chewing my face off to the Tidy boys, Lisa lashes etc.. The fucking energy was unbelievable!!

Hope were all good keep on keeping on yall!!! Gotta leave you with this gem...Samples Jack Nicholson's " Women, are the a mistake ?" speech in the witches of Eastwick!

Don't be shy give it a whirl!!! :)

I fucking loved Slinky but only got down a few times as it was a miler from my locale (West Mids). Possibly the best weekly crowd in the country for a periof

I fucking loved Slinky but only got down a few times as it was a miler from my locale (West Mids). Possibly the best weekly crowd in the country for a periof

I fuckin loved Slinky as well. The way it cascaded down the stairs was hypnotic... ;)

517XOXjbc2L._SY355_.jpg

Rave colours for added hypnosis

517XOXjbc2L._SY355_.jpg

Rave colours for added hypnosis

Heh! That's one of the modern day plastic slinky's innit? I had one of the original metal ones from the 70s and discovered a much better use for it. I attached one end of it firmly to my bedroom ceiling, letting the rest of it dangle down to the floor. This created a weird and wonderful instrument that you could twang and strike with various implements thus creating synth like noises which the ceiling would amplify as it acted like a soundboard. Much stoned fun was had with that I can tell you...

the 70s metal slinkies were awesome.
i grew up with the shitty plastic ones, and was jealous of the metal one my big sister had (which i wasn't allowed to touch because she knew i woulda fucked it up)

Man, those metal slinkys got into some right tangles I can tell you. I spent more time trying to sort it out than I did playing with it. The plastic ones were a bit more flexible I think, but the metal ones only had to get a slight kink and they were fucked.

Just to clarify before we continue the discusssion regarding gravities greatest exploitation of a simple toy, of course my reference in my answer to KOW post regarded this fantastic club held every Friday at the beautiful 1,800 capacity Opera House in Boscombe just outside Bournemouth.

31XMWT1YCML.jpg

Club... gorgeous

9.jpg

typical images from the legendary Friday dances...

Hands-in-the-air-Slinky-Bournemouth.jpg

8483990970_e0dab01b62_b.jpg

sorry had to clarify the rave geek element of the thread. As you were...

As I am a total physiological and psychological mess, I am open to just beratement, but I feel like a million dollars having just slammed a double barell of gorgeous straight off the block heron, which just hit me smack between the eyes upon receiving the first positive genuine personal news since last summer....

(last summers being the receipt of a surprise birthday present from ScotchMist - a ticket for the final ever night of my favourite club which was put to optimal use alongside a half gram of excellent sulphate speed, half a gram of lovely champaign tinted mdma crystal and 2 100ug 1P-LSD blotters)

...all just as the tie break between Querrey and Murray was settled in favour of the only sportsman who I have ever found personally inspirational. Fucking beautiful moment for someone stuck in their own own personal hell of their own making. Game set and match, and still one bag left for a plate.

I promise I will be changing and improving my behaviour through the support and brute psychological force of the service I will be entering within the next fortnight but for now, I'm grabbing a cuppa and making a plate for the remaining bag. Happy Day!

Last edited:
Enjoy steve mate and best of luck with your rehabilitation. The start of the rest of your life mate. Get out of the hole you can do it :)

Need to send maximum respect to the village Chemist (the one who dispenses my methadone). I'm sure I mentioned that I was developing a dental abscess yesterday in the self reports describing of my first time 'experimenting' with a dissociative anaesthetic - as much of a drug pig as I am, I'm still not the person to try new drugs when already feeling unwell so, in an attempt to avoid using street heroin (while it may have provided some physical comfort for a few hours It would not have helped and I'm sure that shit compromises your immune system as you do not have the life energy to fight these things off.)

Despite finding the disso somewhat suitable as it allowed me to have a comfortable day and not dwell on it too much - this morning I have woken to find that I have a golf ball - esque swelling and I finally realise that no amount of gear would be of any use. As it would cause a domestic drama to ask mu dad to drive me to an out of hours quack with the intention of explaining my predicament and to ask for a broad spectrum antibiotic, which I use as rarely as possible due to the risk of resistance. So, as my chemist is open on a Sat morning I went over to pick his brains about what the best course of action would be to get a script, as my mother refuses to leave the house, but refuses to be left alone, so any time we have to go anywhere we have to drive at 20 miles an hour max. as my mother often becomes very violent in the car, her current favourites being using my seat belt to throttle me of or pulling me back by my hair to try and punch me. I've learned to just take it now, but she is going to cause a crash and I will be flagging my father as vulnerable adult before i enter rehab as she makes things not only intolerable but extremely unsafe.

Sorry i had to vent that - its the kind of thing that if I were reading I wouldn't believe it, it's so pathetic I never discuss it as again, it is unbelievable and there is no solution

But to end on a happy note , now I have had my 6 monthly maternal whinge (I last reported her bad behaviur at Christmas but she is like it 90% of the time - for a clear picture of my check out Tony Sopranos's mother), once I asked my pharmacist about the path of lest resistance to a prescription asap, he just grabbed me a box of 500mg amoxicillin capsules and said he would get my G.P. to fudge a backdated script on Monday (she's a good egg as well). Ok so its a posy box of antibiotics, a few boxes of Rivotril and a few blasts of buccal Midazolam would have been great - but even so neither would have been of any use to my current predicament. Big up XXX - at the very least you have made the w/e tolerable and, although unlikely in reality, serioisly reduced my chance of having a stroke or other apocalyptic consequence.

Glad the Pharms came up trumps for you Stee.

When your mother assaults you, do you ever call the police? You know as well as I do from a professional point of view, that just because someone is mentally ill, it does not make them immune to the consequences of assaulting someone.
I know this is far harder in practice when it is someone in your family rather than a 'service user' you're paid to work with, or have you already been down this road/makes life worse for you & your Father in the long run? Do you & your Father get any respite?

Stee, your pharmacist and doctor are fuckin legends. There aren't many that would be so sympathetic. Do you have an NHS 'funny handshake?' ;)

Regarding the gear, I found it totally ineffective with toothache and dental abscesses, both presumably coming under the umbrella of neuropathic pain - if anything it made it worse. Do you find the same?

Regarding the gear, I found it totally ineffective with toothache and dental abscesses, both presumably coming under the umbrella of neuropathic pain - if anything it made it worse. Do you find the same?

When I had a habit, I was fine to have a filling with no local anaesthetic, then had a horrible shock once I was clean & had insisted I didn't need a local for a filling

Couldn't resist picking a bud off one of my plants. Stuck it under the grill to toast and skinned up. I'm now melting :)

Aaaah...

This is one of the reasons i haven't got a grow on yet - I'm unsure if I have the self discipline to leave the fucker alone as I'm the kind of person that would strip the fuck nugget by nugget as they become to look cainable, using the 'just one more won't hurt' justification of thinking until I'm left with a central stem and nothing else.

This is one of the reasons i haven't got a grow on yet - I'm unsure if I have the self discipline to leave the fucker alone as I'm the kind of person that would strip the fuck nugget by nugget as they become to look cainable, using the 'just one more won't hurt' justification of thinking until I'm left with a central stem and nothing else.

I have been known to do that I must admit :) But experience has taught me a little self discipline now, and it's well worth the wait. The worst bit is the curing time...

Couldn't resist picking a bud off one of my plants. Stuck it under the grill to toast and skinned up. I'm now melting :)

Aaaah...

Best way to quick dry is in a microwave on absorbant paper on the lowest heat setting. Do it for 30 secs. wait a minute. rinse and repeat till its dry. Also remove as much stem as possible before hand.

As far as i am concerned its 6am here. Surf is building and meant to be big tomorrow. This place is rad. Met heaps of epic people. Smoked some really nice lemony spicy local sativa yesterday and bought a 1/4 for $10. Sneeze cheese is everywhere and not encountered any shite at all. In fact just gonna rack up, have a coffee and get my board ready for a surf.

Best way to quick dry is in a microwave on absorbant paper on the lowest heat setting. Do it for 30 secs. wait a minute. rinse and repeat till its dry. Also remove as much stem as possible before hand.

As far as i am concerned its 6am here. Surf is building and meant to be big tomorrow. This place is rad. Met heaps of epic people. Smoked some really nice lemony spicy local sativa yesterday and bought a 1/4 for $10. Sneeze cheese is everywhere and not encountered any shite at all. In fact just gonna rack up, have a coffee and get my board ready for a surf.

Cheers for the tip old man! I take it you're having a jolly spiffing time on your sabbatical what?

Fuckin shit faced on some of my homegrown White Widow auto. This is good shit...