• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Finished packing. Packed kind of light. Tossing up if i should take my surfboard for brazil, peru and mexico but it might just be a hassel. 5 days till take off. Cant wait.

Tossing up if i should take my surfboard for brazil, peru and mexico but it might just be a hassel. 5 days till take off. Cant wait.

Sounds like an intolerably large item to be taking on such a odyssey. Can you rent them locally or is it not worth it because without the characteristics of your own the experience would be compromised in some way? Living in the one area of the UK that could not be possibly be further away from the sea (it is usually impossible to be too far in the UK as they are on such tiny islands) I am a total landlubber and know nothing of such things.

You can rent them but my boards are custom made for me. There are some magical waves i would like to surf especially Chicama in Peru. I might take one and see if i can stash it somewhere when i am traveling inland and possibly sell it over there. I also intend to go to South Africa and really want to surf J Bay where Aussie world champ got attacked by a great white during the contest. I will be able to borrow boards in Brazil. I just dont know what to do atm. Its not a surfing holiday but the opportunity to surf some of these ways are tempting.

I'd recommend getting it carefully packaged now, and pre-pay DHL or Fedex to collect and take it there for around the time of your arrival. Or else, you know, borrow/rent/buy a board there.

I can tell you feel the way I do about motorcycles, except in relation to surfboards. I'd totally ship my bikes anywhere too.

You have convinced me Jackal. I would kick myself if i went to Peru and didnt go surf Chicama. Google it and you will see why. Checked with the airline. $50 for one board bag. My brother has a uber travel case that fits two boards. Fins can be unscrewed. I will just find storage for when i go inland. Going to book a cab that can carry surfboards so i have no hassels when i arrive. Pumped.

Have a Good Saturday all! Your old pal wessex has spent the day swimming and now is time for some Amphetamine sulphate, Some lovely Cheese Weed, cheap lidl lager and Mucho guitar playing!! :)

Good to see you back consumer bet your looking forward to your travels!

Have you given up with the 3-mmc now mate? Can't say I blame you tbh, it's a bit wank really... ;)

I think so mate yeah its a bit wank. Will be glad when it runs out. What you up to tonight matey??

Dont know about you handsome lot but i'm having a great chilled/stimmed evening! going through loads of old classic hard house! bloody awesome man!!! Great tunes great memories!! lol off my face at the Opera House in boscombe chewing my face off to the Tidy boys, Lisa lashes etc.. The fucking energy was unbelievable!!

Hope were all good keep on keeping on yall!!! Gotta leave you with this gem...Samples Jack Nicholson's " Women, are the a mistake ?" speech in the witches of Eastwick!

Don't be shy give it a whirl!!! :)

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ < what do i loook like?? a [sexy] bank)

You look like a dude who could do with a little bomb of whizz and a swig of this ginger wine im nursing

Snorting small lines of awesome pure coke in a Lima hotel with two new Dutch friends, Drinking vodka lime and soda. Talking lots of shit.

Sounds sweet man. I'm pool side at a camp site just had a fat line of raw and feel like a boss. Time to get my tits out and go for a swim!

Just christened my new pad with an awesome blowjob from an old friend who has decided to dump her husband. She could suck start a jumbo jet....

More of the same today. Lots of beer, coke and i managed to buy a bag of the worst weed i have ever bought. Compressed seedy shit that tastes like its ten years old. One spliff and into the garbage it went. At least it was only $10. 1am. 1 1/2 bars of xanax just washed down with a beer. Leave for Chicama at 10am tomorrow. Getting bellboy to wake me at 7:30 so hopefully the xanax kicks in soon. Ciao for now.

^Enjoy!

Bunking down in work prefab accommodation atm. Worked every day since my arrival, may as well - as have no wheels or money until payday and there's nothing here but work, bed, canteen and some outstanding natural beauty (well, also a number of smoking hot women, but I don't shit where I eat).

Up at 5am, got a huge machine to open and inspect before afternoon rains arrive.