• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

^ take care of yourself man.
sounds like you're grabbing life by the balls. that's the way :)

do try to keep in touch though - i would love to hang out one these daze

FUBAR said:
Perhaps Ive just come to the end of the road with opiates and can't enjoy then any more. Which is actually a very good thing...
'tis, mate.

^ take care of yourself man.
sounds like you're grabbing life by the balls. that's the way :)

do try to keep in touch though - i would love to hang out one these daze

'tis, mate.
When i come back i will land in Melbs then...will be a while though. I intend to be away as long as i can.

Yeah, I have all that stuff.

Main issue is not with the content, but the sound of his voice.
It is unique thats for sure but its part of what made the band great...and his intelligence and lyrics.

He can still have it. Dont see an opportunity to consume before i leave.

Currently feeling awesome, not a care in the world, well I say not a care in the world. I'd care if Phillip schofield got shot. Not for him but for the shooter. Poor cunt would prob get banged up. Schofield a bullet magnet anyway there coming Phil ! rat-tat-tat-tat!

Friend from Byron staying dropping off some surfboards I had left up there. Quite valuable now with the market in vintage surfboards gone nuts and these boards are particularly special due the shapers and when they were made. We just watched the Sunshine Makers... and now he wants to dose. I see no reason not to...i enjoyed my trip last week and well there is the good good acid sitting here along with various other things. Might just go 150 mics but i always end up wanting to go further. I guess we go eat some healthy food, get some supplies and get lit. Cya on the flip side.

Well we just went and got some Pho which was delicious. 6 liters of water, chewy. Made two 130mg of mdma caps. Taking with us 8 Flower of Life tabs with us so we can go up to 600mg. Got enough DMT for two spliffs, 300mg in each spliff as its a bit wasteful but you normally get two or three trips each from one. Following Nick Sands advice and waiting till the trip is almost over before we do the DMT. I used to go there during the peak but Nick says its best at the end as it ties all the loose ends of the lsd trip together into a message. Two thermus's of green tea as its cold. Extra warm clothing. Blanket to sit on. A few oranges and apples in case we feel like eating.Bluetooth speaker for tunes. Heading to a fav tripping spot i have not tripped at in 20 years that overlooks the city. Uber called an on its way. Big night ahead.

Hey Consumer.

I agree it's best to wait until the acid wears down. I did it in the midst of a good acid trip once and it replaced the LSD vibe with something else entirely, even after the DMT wore off. Was an experience, but nothing like I thought it would be. I'll probably do it again at Splendour as I recently aquired a shitload of acacia bark, but will definitely wait until the end, maybe just after the festival. Have fun!

OT: Chilled out Saturday night. Might get a little starry eyed and watch The Fifth Element. Actually haven't seen it since it came out, all I really remember was that it was pretty fucking awesome. Had some ephedra tea earlier, actually feel quite charged. Not sure if it's just strong stuff or if I had too much.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Probably one of the best psychedelic nights ever last night. Started with mdma, then 300mics of acid...then 150mic booster. Dmt at sunrise. Uber home. Smoothy and bubblehash spliff. Short nap. Lunch. Having a few beers another spliff and probably a few diaz for an afternoon nap. Need a few more beers first. Brain feels totally reset.. LSD...fucking magic stuff.

Ooh look at me taking my washing in off the line, talking to the cats in the garden, looking like a normal frumpy neighbour....nobody can tell that I'm TRIPPING MY TITS OFF! (Shhhhhhh)

Just back from my second interview with the mob I went to see a few weeks ago.

Went ridiculously well, and to think I almost didn't go, out of nerves and a hangover.

Glad I did. .