• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

I was given an oz of processed opium made by a CSRIO scientist from the highest alkaloid poppy strain whose seeds he had access to and he grew them in his front yard amongst a pile of ornate flowers. This was all documented on a website Overgrow.com which no longer exists but we were both mods with similar interests. Back then we sent clones through the mail in poster tubes..mailed weed all over the world to people who wanted to try a particular strain i was known for. Anyway this shit was an earthy red colour. He had purified it using some method i cant remember and it tasted like thick molasses. Shit was incredible. I grossly overestimated how much to take first time and spent a few hour violently hurling. After about 3 experiments we had the dosage down pat. A friend had an authentic lao opium pipe he lent us for a few months. I really grew to enjoy it but when it ran out experienced zero withdrawal but we were not smoking everyday. Had some in Thailand / Laos a few times and it was black and gummy and not that sweet molasses taste. Still did the trick but my mates stuff was superior in every way. Tried poppy seed tea a few times with mixed results. Grew some poppies up the nth coast planting when we got frost as apparently that activates the seeds and got about 20 to come up. Sliced for the latex and got a tiny ball which was ok but nothing like my other experiences. Weird how i enjoyed opium but despite trying really high grade #4 heroin a dozen times never enjoyed it. I like oxycodone but opium was where it was at. I would be really careful with dosing poppy head tea with no tollerance. As they say you can always have more but you cant have less but fuck this is FUBAR...he knows this shit already but i like repeating myself?

Did i mention i like acid? I just dropped 250 mics hahahah

Yeh, I don't think I'll be bothering with poppy pods again tbh. I might collect the latex (if I can be arsed) cos I've got a shit load of heads still ripening and it really would be a shame to waste them. But the other night, I took 7 fresh pods with about 4 inches of stalk on each, chopped them up in a blender with some water and lemon juice, let sit for a couple of hours then strained and drank the lot. Couple of hours later I was battered - for the next 24 hours. But it wasn't particularly enjoyable - no euphoria, just nodding in and out of consciousness for the first 6 or 7 hours then extreme lassitude for the remainder. It became quite annoying. Plus, I've had the most evil fuckin farts you can imagine for the last day or so. Thing is, I love opium (or did before I got into smack - I've not had it since), but it was always refined smoking opium, not raw, and a completely different kettle of fish to a load of ground up green shit in a drink. From now on, if I want an opiate experience I'll stick to extracted pharmaceutical codeine...

Didn't know you like acid Consumer ;)

I've just spent over 300£ on ebay purchases and I'm not even fucked :(.

Yeh, I don't think I'll be bothering with poppy pods again tbh. I might collect the latex (if I can be arsed) cos I've got a shit load of heads still ripening and it really would be a shame to waste them. But the other night, I took 7 fresh pods with about 4 inches of stalk on each, chopped them up in a blender with some water and lemon juice, let sit for a couple of hours then strained and drank the lot. Couple of hours later I was battered - for the next 24 hours. But it wasn't particularly enjoyable - no euphoria, just nodding in and out of consciousness for the first 6 or 7 hours then extreme lassitude for the remainder. It became quite annoying. Plus, I've had the most evil fuckin farts you can imagine for the last day or so. Thing is, I love opium (or did before I got into smack - I've not had it since), but it was always refined smoking opium, not raw, and a completely different kettle of fish to a load of ground up green shit in a drink. From now on, if I want an opiate experience I'll stick to extracted pharmaceutical codeine...

Oxycodone bro but that opens another big can of worms. My trip was beautiful. From the goblin of the net...highest order acid. Not a huge dose but just right. LSD > any opiate ever made. Open the mind, laugh be amazed not shut out the world....open the fucker up. I fully intend to take you there...

Just awake. Had four all nighter sessions in this past week. Seemed to catch up, as I was out for 12 hours solid.

Fucking weird winos everywhere. . .

I don't know why folk keep giving me cocaine. . .

But I like it:D

Seriously, had around an eight ball since saturday in lines., People keep giving me their baggies.

Seriously, had around an eight ball since saturday in lines., People keep giving me their baggies.

Poor you. Tell ya what, I'll take it off your hands for you for a tenner plus postage and packaging ;)

Last edited:
Didn't realise that I had tonight off work. Wouldn't have rushed home at 8am to sleep 8 hours if I had. . .

Freshly awake. What to do.

sounds like you had a bit much, mate?
it's not a nice drug to overdo. i mean, it just doesn't stop does it? if you OD you'll be sick as fuck for a couple of days (as consumer relates).

...at least it didn't make you wanna go back to the harry.

sounds like you had a bit much, mate?
it's not a nice drug to overdo. i mean, it just doesn't stop does it? if you OD you'll be sick as fuck for a couple of days (as consumer relates).

...at least it didn't make you wanna go back to the harry.

Yeh, possibly. I had three pods the day before and didn't seem to get much off it other than red eyes, so that's why I upped the dose the next day - possibly by too much. I didn't feel bad, just extremely lethargic - which was very annoying. Thinking about it though, for the last couple of years when I was a on methadone, every time I tried to get a buzz by doubling my dose, the effects were very similar to those I've just described. Perhaps Ive just come to the end of the road with opiates and can't enjoy then any more. Which is actually a very good thing... :\

drunk-young-man-guitar-sleeping-sofa-30854448.jpg

oi cunt.

nice to see you mate :) <3

Ah bro lurked but could not stay away. Packing house up today. Found a big rock of mdma i had stashed in an old tobacco tin. Doubt it is any good. Must be three years old. Just going to give to a mate.

Once i jet off posting will probably stop. Not that trusting in internet cafes. Not taking a laptop as i figure they are going to become a big travelling liability.

But until then i will hang and give FUBAR shit...he likes it frozen you know.