• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

^lol

You might be a tweaker if you are shooting meth, have to pull the rig out with 20 units left because the shot is so chemically tasting, squirt the 20 units onto a paper towel, then spend the next 4hrs trying to do a rinse on the strip of paper towel that absorbed the shot

plz tell me this is a joke.... 8(

you might be a tweeker if you are always running late to work because you had to get your morning fix.

And because you're running late, you carry your shoes with you into the car without putting them on, and at every red light, you take the chance to take another hit, rather than put your shoes on......

^lol

You might be a tweaker if you are shooting meth, have to pull the rig out with 20 units left because the shot is so chemically tasting, squirt the 20 units onto a paper towel, then spend the next 4hrs trying to do a rinse on the strip of paper towel that absorbed the shot

oh my.

You might be a tweeker if you have ever picked up a shard of glass off the street just in case it might be a shard of glass.

You know you might be a tweaker when
- you look through the peephole of your front door every twenty minutes
- when you have a drawer of more than 20 dead lighters
- when you find yourself looking for dropped shards anywhere and EVERYWHERE in your house
- when you turn off all the lights in the house and sit in the closet because you swear someones stalking you

Lol so many things I do that classify me as a tweeker .

I've saved up a months worth of cottons shooting h which I think is a lot worse than the paper towel. needless to say I perfected a way to pretty much eliminate cotton fever as I never got it again once I began using my method.

-you smoke a fat bowl while reading this thread, and pass out, sitting up, bowl still in hand when you wake up.
-you're woken up by the phone, and the first thing you wonder is "what...day...is it?" and you ask your friend, "what...day..is it?"

-you've passed out multiple times with a water pipe or bong in your hand, and you're happier than a pig in shit when you wake up to find that you haven't spilled it.

-your nickname to your 'tweaker friends' (and a few people you haven't even met yet) is 'pipe cleaner' because "I have no fucking idea how she does it, but she'll get all that black shit off your pipe and it will look brand new, you gotta see this shit..."

-where there's a mirror, there's a pair of tweezers...

-little baggies are like gold. anything that comes in little baggies, like extra buttons with your shirts/pants, fishing lures, beads...you're all over that shit like, "hey...lemme get that baggie if you're not gonna use it..."
-or, the opposite - if there's a 'baggie premium' (this shit is crazy to me, it's a fucking phenomenon, I am sure of it - everyone, at the same time either has too many baggies and they're trying to get rid of 'em, or everybody at the same time is out of 'em.)
"hey, just put that shit in here" ::::hands over a little tin or whatever person keeps their shit in:::
"naw, man. yer gettin' a baggie."
"faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkk." :::acts like it's painful to receive baggie:::

If the first few seconds of this commercial have a completely different meaning to you than the rest of the commercial indicates, and the text is identical to a text that you have sent many times.

*I am using my iPad for this so that link is to the mobile version, so you may have to make some changes to the URL for it to work. If it doesn't work then go on YouTube and search "smirnoff ice - nails" and it should come right up.

...if you've developed a Jewish self-deprecating sense of humor about your tweeked up life. e.g. "yeah meth is the devil", "still got the front row of teeth lookin good!", etc..

I only did meth once, but always had a tweaked friend asking to hide out in my basement because his roomate was "plotting against him with the neighbor kid" (dirt floor basement, Pittsburgh wintertime)

Of course I fed him large doses of morphine and klonipin to help him come upstairs and listen to me spin records.

u mite b a tweaker if your having to make a run to the store @ 3am to pick up some bleach to clean ur pipe.

^^^make 3am trip to Walmart to buy lightbulbs and not a single one was used for lighting a room lol.