• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

If you think the drugs have damaged your broca's area and so you start digging up old recordings of your voice, and then comparing the waveforms to your current voice. Had like three days of this obsession from taking Waaaay too much d-Amphetamine

If day to day speech becomes an essay

If your name is Charles Freck

if you believe everyone loves and enjoys talking to you about useless shit.

you can't watch tv because you pulled it apart to check for listening devices

you can't watch tv because you pulled it apart to check for listening devices
lol

what is the thing about tweezers? do you mean something like this:

eyebrow%20tweezer53.jpg

?
You use them for picking hair out of nose or what?

This thread is fucking great!!! The tweezer thing, hell yeah!! I even named mine. I also had worn paths in my carpet from doing the carpet shuffle all night from the front door to the back door.

You know you're a tweaker if, Your cat looks at you funny and you think to yourself confidently, "I knew you were in on it!
You can't fool me, goddamit!"

This funny, but sad as hell too. I can't relate as I always preferred to go down than up, but if meth is anything like cocaine, I should never try it as I will not stop until it is all consumed

-you foil up your Windows to keep the cops from looking in (second story apartment)
-your friend gets pissed you ripped a piece of foil to smoke and now he thinks the cops will bring the fire department to climb through your window
-you collect old tooth brushes to clean the grout between your tiles
-you prerolled 500 cigs for the week and by day 3 they're all gone, fingers are black and you reek of bo, ammonia, and cigs.
-you realized you can smoke off rollo foil wrappers
-your roommate asks why you have so many dismantled lightbulbs
-you think you'd be rich if you bought stock in duct tape cuz you and your tweaker buddies go through like 5 rolls a day on "projects".

edit: the tweezer thing and nail biting is spot on. :/

...you melt down your pipe more than once after you run out because the stem is still cloudy.
...the only calluses on your fingers are from striking a lighter repeatedly.
...you go through 7 lighters in 12 hours.
...you melt the prongs on your lighter, so you use a penny to raise the gas release and use an empty lighter to strike the melted one.
...you think of your pipe when you hear the lyrics, "cream on the inside, clean on the outside, cream on the inside, clean on the outside, ice cream, ice cream, i-i-ice cream paint job."

You might be a tweaker if...
You spend half an hr sitting on the toilet thinking about being sat on the toilet.
Its 5an an your transfixed on a documentary about a river in africa.
When every song comes on you stand up and pretend your conducting an orchestra.
You smoke a cig to light another once its been smoked.
You wiggle your toes till your feet get tired.

Sorry if any of these have been said.

^ the using a cig to light another cig is spot on. smoked about 40 cigs back to back like that on multiple occasions.

I dunno, using a cig to light another cig really isn't IMO exclusive to tweakers. I've seen drinkers, tweakers, junkies, rollers, etc., all do this.

You might be a tweaker if it is 10:39:47pmtimeforthenexthit.

If you smoke pot under your bed as to avoid the cops.

If you have smoked pieces of plastic knowing they were plastic.

When the cops draw weapons at first glance.

...if you start lighting cigarettes, joints, blunts, anything by holding the flame an inch under the object...

You might be a tweeker if you find yourself looking for shards you may have dropped on the ground yesterday, last week, or last year.

And when you find some you start an operation lasting several hours, systematically combing through your carpet with a magnifying glass and tweezers.

You might be a tweaker if:

1) You feel like eating is a hassle or waste of time.
2) You check that your light is off in the hallway, even though you just turned it off and know you did, and then go and check two more times.
3) You think someone might be hiding behind the furniture in your bedroom in the middle of the night, and spying on you.
4) You want to write something - anything - you have to write.
5) You wake up feeling like total shit until a pleasant bath while your fix kicks in, then you are singing and dancing (literally).
6) You write what should be a one page paper in five or six pages, while wanting to write even more.
7) You constantly think about amphetamines - hmmm....
8) You have conversations about anything and everything with everyone, and don't mind a bit so long as your mouth keeps running.
9) You want to send a simple message saying "hello" or "thank you", and end up writing about why barbiturates are especially dangerous to mix with other CNS depressants, or on the whole. (You go on wild tangents, that is.)
10) You are constantly pissing - constantly - if you are keeping hydrated.
11) You scrub your hands for not a few seconds, not 10, not 20, but three or four or five minutes, just because they might have deserved a handwash.
12) You think you are always right, always, always, always.
13) You think you are the best person, in every way, in the room, or world, really.
14) You think, if you put your mind to it, you could do whatever anyone else has done.
15) You begin to think everyone is plotting against you, and going to turn you over to the cops.
16) You look at the same thing, examining it, for minutes on end, and for no good reason - you have already seen it.
17) You feel great one minute, and like absolute shit the next.
18) You amaze yourself with your own abilities to do whatever it is you are doing.
19) You make a 19-point list on this thread, when you are really quite drained, and want to go to bed, but just don't.

8's with parentheses, obviously. You might be a tweaker if you feel the need to clarify this to others.