• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

You may be a tweeker like one of my friends back in the day when he he jumped out of his car with an ax & chopped into the cars windshield behind him at the red light because he though the kid driving was following him..........

Yeah, luckily he was diagnosed with bi-polar way before that & only got him probation.

you might be a tweeker if you find a little piece of what could be crystal and snort it, and then search your bathroom floor for shards for 6 hours.

...you own an entire shopping basket full off paint pens
...you have painted and moved out of you house during the hours of ten pm and 9 am
...you have no eyebrows left
...you have washed all your bedding 3x in one week
...you spend more time in the bathroom than any room in your house
...youve locked yourself in the bathroom at least once with your gun because you swear you heard someone starting to climb up the side of your house on a ladder
...you enjoy the feeling of your asshole burning
...everything in your room is labeled, organized and cleaned 10x over
...you enjoy cleaning other peoples houses
...you own buckets of random broken electronics
...everything you own is drawn on with sharpie paint pens including your wheel center caps and steering wheel
...you spend all your time driving looking in the rear view mirror
...all your clothes are baggy
..youve named you favorite pair of tweezers

You might be a tweeker if you have blisters on the palms of your hands and a red raw penis shaft.
^

This.
Is.
GENIOUS!

You might be a tweaker if you're smokin dope in a tent with your homies , and you've been talking to them for hours. They've tried talking too, but they couldn't get a word in. They eventually crashed out, and they wake up and say "Megan, are you still talking!" eight hours later.

You might be a tweeker if 10:02 is your favorite part of the day.

Sorry to be retarded,but I don't get this reference? :?

You might be a tweaker if

-you have more cleaning products in the house than food

-you're very attached to your magnifying mirror and tweezers and spend hours squeezing blackheads that are only visible to you

-you've repainted your house several times for the fun of it

-you can see dirt and grime in the house that must be scrubbed immediately and straight ppl claim not to be able to see it

-you beg your friends to let you clean their houses

you might be a tweeker if you hold a cop and your family and children hostage because you're psychotic on meth and plead insanity.

-you're scraping what appears to be dried liquid residue from your pants into a spoon. Bad times..

if there is a facebook fanpage titled "where is <insert tweaker friend's name>" that has a fair amount of activity

^That's a new one for me, however I've never been one to publicize anyone's schedule I induced shenanigans on facebook.