• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

...When you are sliding down a smooth beige slide and realizing that this slide is your own nose and as you fall off your own face you hang on to your beard for dear life and conclude that there's no way to go but down. When you eventually ask yourself the odd question "Wait, if this giant fucker here is myself, then what the fuck am I right now?" You suddenly snap out of it.

Then your dog says "Has it kicked in yet?..."

Send me some of whatever you're taking.;)

you have four different baggies of chemicals and your first thought is "I wonder what would happen if i combined them all"

You have four different baggies of chemicals and your first act is to combine them ;)

Are you not a psychonaut Shambles?

( ;) I know there are different cultural connotations around the word itself.)

As it's the media term for "drug fiend even more irresponsible than other drug fiends" in the UK I'd have to say no... although, to be honest, that would be a rather accurate description of me :D

...when urinating becomes a deeply important spiritual experience...

...when you are walking around the outside of a flower bed whispering to the little flowers about the amazing universal truths which you have discovered but which you know from past experience will mostly mysteriously leak out of your brain on comedown. You really think the wise little flowers will be able to telepathically remind you tomorrow...

...when a fortnight's tolerance break from your psych of choice feels like an absolute eternity!..

Peace, Ethnobot

...when you have to write down what you took to show your friends, because there's no way in hell you could pronounce it.

When you finally jot it down, you realize not only that it was never meant to be pronounced but also that it explains nothing to anyone besides an experienced chemist or a psycho-warrior like yourself.

...when the otherworldly cosmic gibberish that comes out of your mouth confuses and scares even Christopher Walken.

You know your a shaman when you can prepare and experience (without fear) at least one or more of the following plants-

Iboga, Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Peyote, etc.

...when you consider "sober" to be an altered state of consciousness.

"Whoa!, it's like I see things for what they really are!"

Shambles never tried K, but have the chance to very soon!! so I'll answer your question then!!!
Also is Buxton not the land of sheep and drizzle?

I don't find overpricing a laughing matter. :(

I remember being horrified at the idea of paying for water in bottles, pop or beer yes, water no.

When you can take a pill of MDMA and a tab of LSD then go to lunch with your family and forget your high, only to remember afterwords when you go outside and notice vivid visuals.

You eat after taking MDMA ? I would find that dificult, I'd eat a banquet on acid mind you.

When your hero is Hunter S Thompson and you have your own version of the suitcase in fear and loathing!