• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

God transcends manifest reality and cannot be reduced to a frequency. Just sayin...

When you are on first name terms with God despite his lack of existence. He's called Brian and is a very naughty boy. He also likes humming.

.. when your trippin so hard that going pee is something you forget.

"I have to pee"
-20min later-
"Didn't I have to pee 20 minutes ago?"
-3min later-
"Yeah... I think I did"

you know

Youre tripping so hard that you cant pee

"I have to pee"
20 minutes later
Ive been standing here for 20 minutes just go already damnit!!
3 min later
I did it!!!! (like its some major accomplishment)

... when you have read every trip report on Erowid to do with you favorite compound

when you have to hide half of your book collection the day before your in-laws arrive

...When you are trippin balls so hard that you FINALLY figure it ALL out!!!

I also like this one:

When you start putting the alphabet in your butt.

I couldn't have said it better, so why not give credit where it's due lol.

Many o 2c-I, E, D, T21, T7......... Many letters and numbers go up the ol bum for max effect and onset!!

-Noddy

^Tune your set to a frequency emitted by a nearby pulsar! God really will leak through yer stereo! :D

These are radio wave emissions, you can literally just listen to them. :)

The Millisecond Pulsar Symphony from the 47 Tucanae Star Cluster <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

These radio emissions are caused by rapid fluctuations in the magnetic field of the pulsar, which emits radiation. Since a pulsar is spinning, the radiation is only emitted in our direction at regular intervals (or "pulses")-- some pulsars spin so fast that the pulses congeal into a musical note. In the case of the 47 Tucanae pulsar cluster, there are 22 pulsars in vicinity of each other each emitting their own musical note; literally creating a symphony from space. :) <3

I've been posting here long enough to assume that I dont need to point out the Global Drum Project to you :)

...when you double take every time you see a round object in a patch of grass, checking if it's a mushroom.

...When you are sliding down a smooth beige slide and realizing that this slide is your own nose and as you fall off your own face you hang on to your beard for dear life and conclude that there's no way to go but down. When you eventually ask yourself the odd question "Wait, if this giant fucker here is myself, then what the fuck am I right now?" You suddenly snap out of it.

Then your dog says "Has it kicked in yet?..."

wow. that is awesome.

this thread makes me want to trip sooooo bad. ive been home from school for a few months but im going back in a month. BRING ON THE CID BITCHES!!!!

when driving staring at a cow field like you could spot one from the car

Indeed. Everytime I pass a cow feild in the spring-fall I cant help but scan it for mushrooms at 55 mph like I'm going to spot something.

when you have to hide half of your book collection the day before your in-laws arrive

+1
This has happened to me before :\

You know you're a psychonaut when:

You consider time travel, shape-shifting, and observing your prior incarnations as a good way to spend a Friday night.

You can notice San Pedro/Morning Glories/Brugmansia 100 feet away.

You've got more frozen cacti in your freezer than food.

You see drugs in a bowl of alphabet soup.

When you buy a crackpipe for everything BUT crack, and use it mainly for smoking exotic tryptamines. But as a true psychonaut you know the vaporization temps for every chem, can recognize the smell of burning HCl or scorched freebase and ease up on the heat accordingly ;)

when you start a conversation and you...........eerrrmmmm.............where am I?????
:)(-: