• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would it be feasible to legalise snorting cocaine only?

^ right as long as they making baking soda illegal as a trade-off?

It should all be legalized. I use to spend 250 bucks a week on an oz of pot before MI legalized. Now I spend $40 a week and smoke half as much because it is easily twice as strong.

legalize it all and let people have a bit of rope, if they hang themselves; Darwin Award. and ive been plenty close.

Maybe ( but I just had a line myself so I might be talking out of my ass here) they could add to legal cocaine some...something that would make it impossible to cook it in crack form, dunno like the uncrushable version of oxycontin....
But even if this was chemically and physically possible, then you would have two markets, a legal one for coke and a black market for crack.

I personally think that coke should be legalized (heck, down here is basically legalized, it s easier and cheaper to get a good gram of blow than a decent pizza) but there always gonna be people who s gonna shoot it smoke it whatever.

If it was legal and cheaper and not cut with crazy shit maybe it will be interesting to drink the thing as in the good old days ( Vin Damiani, Coca Cola of olds) I ve done it when I gad a shitload of coke on my hand and my nose was like ground zero, you need more but it last a lil longer...

I think a part of HR is also stressing the importance of at least avoiding certain ROAs .....

Last edited:
btw @new2drugs , if you really wanna have the ultimate blow experience, I strongly recommend you to save some money (maybe buy less of that " blow available in the uK that s probably cut to shit anyway...) and visit Colombia and or Perú ( I haven t visited Bolivia yet but I ve heard wonders about the place). Nice countries, good looking women ( with all due respect to Peruvians , way more in Colombia ) and blow that s blow for real. Thing is, you re unlikely to do "blow " when u ll go back to Europe, which is not necessarily a bad thing....

^ right as long as they making baking soda illegal as a trade-off?

It should all be legalized. I use to spend 250 bucks a week on an oz of pot before MI legalized. Now I spend $40 a week and smoke half as much because it is easily twice as strong.

legalize it all and let people have a bit of rope, if they hang themselves; Darwin Award. and ive been plenty close.
you live in Michigan too?. Bro, I got some shake for like $35-$40 an Oz and I smoked, a while ago, and I could barely move. Also, those deals on really
strong cheap bud are great. But I don't smoke it anymore, I just can't. I have a medical Marijuana card even though anyone 21 or over can buy it.

Last edited:
And keep the crack/freebase form illegal or at least relatively out of sight?

My thinking would be that people may prefer to do snorting without impunity and thus steer clear of the crack or IV forms.

Some people may even switch which would be good from a harm reduction pov.
Short Answer: Hell no.

Longer answer: No. Legalizing cocaine would make the production of crack far easier than ever before for the ordinary consumer. Having cocaine legal but simultaneously having crack illegal would be a hard law to enforce.

The black market price of crack would drop in order to make it more desirable for users to buy instead of making their. own at home.

The black market price of cocaine would drop in order to compete with legal cocaine vendors. Same thing happens in states that legalize weed.

The black market price of cocaine would drop in order to compete with legal cocaine vendors. Same thing happens in states that legalize weed.
That s interesting, it s what happened in Italy for a long time with cigarettes. Still, if I had to choose between a pharma grade quality product or some cut to shit blow (drop of price = drop of quality) produced in some rat infested lab in the middle of the jungle, I ll definitely choose the first option, and I guess I m not the only one.
Having cocaine legal but simultaneously having crack illegal would be a hard law to enforce.
that s totally true

Legalizing cocaine would make the production of crack far easier than ever before for the ordinary consumer
Many cocaine users, such as your humble here, don t care about crack, and trust in Brazil I m surrounded by cheap cocaine and super cheap crack. Availability facilitates addiction ( it definitely "helped" with my romance with coke) but up to a certain point, for instance I would not use weed- ketamine- meth -fentanyl even if I was PAID to use them....

you live in Michigan too?. Bro, I got some shake for like $35-$40 an Oz and I smoked, a while ago, and I could barely move. Also, those deals on really
strong cheap bud are great. But I don't smoke it anymore, I just can't. I have a medical Marijuana card even though anyone 21 or over can buy it.
yup but the other part only michiganders know of.

I usually go for about twice that much price wise but its some top notch. Grab Glacier "peaks" (all colas) or any other glacier that is a good deal and isnt popcorn buds or an old harvest.

The prices are crazy all over the place, one disp had the same brand and strain as another for 120 more a zip. The daily deals are great. If you can afford to get the half oz of live resin for a lil over a bill that is also quite the deal.

God bless legalization.

Seems like a good idea on paper....but boy are you going to induce some serious addiction/mental health issues.

Seems like a good idea on paper....but boy are you going to induce some serious addiction/mental health issues.

I’m for legalizing all drugs because it would be unfair for me to say “my drug should be legal but yours should remain illegal” (the way ppl that only drink do with alcohol).

But if I were to bend on that position of total freedom of personal choice. Cocaine would be illegal. It doesn’t have any medical value to speak of these days and is one of the most compulsive and drugs that is least functional to be on. For pure recreational purposes there are more practical stimulants like mdma or 4FA. Meth and various amphetamines I would feel more comfortable with being legal. You hear a lot of ex crack heads say the only thing that got them to quit crack was meth.

Yeah when you are in a country like Australia you seriously form the view that cocaine is completely harmless.
Because it costs $300 plus a gram and takes organising to get it it is only done on Saturday nights or special events so generally speaking people don't form real daily can't live with out addictions.
Then you go to a country where it is literally everywhere and delivered 24/7 at 5 to 30 dollars a gram. Only then can you develop a real addiction and see first hand the actual damage it can do.

Cocaine is decriminalized in Mexico and Colombia and crack use is rare there to
My understanding, maybe do to social stigma idk
If we have the snorting kind ppl might not fancy trying the crack.

Even drug users know how bad crack is for you or how addictive it is. Happy to stick with the other stuff as it's still dam good.

If we have the snorting kind ppl might not fancy trying the crack.

Even drug users know how bad crack is for you or how addictive it is. Happy to stick with the other stuff as it's still dam good.
A drug addict will want to graduate to crack just because they heard it’s more addictive.

Plus you would have ppl IVing powder cocaine which is basically the same effect as crack.

Crack (or IV cocaine) is really a whole different drug. I can’t think of any other drug whose effects are so different based on route of administration than cocaine. Perhaps mdma is but it’s reversed…instant route of administration IV is less euphoric than oral.

With coke it’s the reverse.

Last edited:
My vote:
Yes everyone should go back to da ya. May be more heart issues and malnutriton hell yeah better than fent, imo all round.

A drug addict will want to graduate to crack just because they heard it’s more addictive.

Plus you would have ppl IVing powder cocaine which is basically the same effect as crack.

Crack (or IV cocaine) is really a whole different drug. I can’t think of any other drug whose effects are so different based on route of administration than cocaine. Perhaps mdma is but it’s reversed…instant route of administration IV is less euphoric than oral.

With coke it’s the reverse.
Drug addict will do it anyway. Was talking about legal form of snorting cocaine but not doing a legal form or crack.

Drug addict will do it anyway. Was talking about legal form of snorting cocaine but not doing a legal form or crack.
Ah I get it. I can’t give that perspective of a casual weekend party user because ima a drug addict that would end up using alone, shooting it and making base out of it ona Monday afternoon

Ah I get it. I can’t give that perspective of a casual weekend party user because ima a drug addict that would end up using alone, shooting it and making base out of it ona Monday afternoon
Yea that's different.

I'm a solution orientated person, I like to try and solve things.

The legal stance sucks