• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would it be feasible to legalise snorting cocaine only?

new2drugs

Bluelighter
And keep the crack/freebase form illegal or at least relatively out of sight?

My thinking would be that people may prefer to do snorting without impunity and thus steer clear of the crack or IV forms.

Some people may even switch which would be good from a harm reduction pov.

you have high hopes :)

ive known quite a few ppl who hate snorting and will only smoke :pipe:
High hopes indeed.

But think of it this way. If snorting it easy to obtain why risk mucking around with crack or other forms of coke? People may become content to do the less harmful way.

The purity would be good if it was legal ( no fent)

In Ohio, the wacko legislature legalized medical Marijuana, but not to smoke. Vaping, tinctures, and edibles are all that is legal.
They sell flower at the dispensaries, but it's only legal to vape it.
What do you think is happening?

And keep the crack/freebase form illegal or at least relatively out of sight?

My thinking would be that people may prefer to do snorting without impunity and thus steer clear of the crack or IV forms.

Some people may even switch which would be good from a harm reduction pov.
I don’t see what the point of that would be as it’s so easily converted to base with baking soda, water, and heat.

High hopes indeed.

But think of it this way. If snorting it easy to obtain why risk mucking around with crack or other forms of coke? People may become content to do the less harmful way.

Because some people much prefer the rush of smoking crack and it’s very easy to convert cocaine hcl to base anyway. People cook their own crack from powder all the time.

High hopes indeed.

yea but it's easy to overdose because some ppl can't control their use - and more pure won't technically make it any safer

i understand where you're coming from - you love snorting coke now because you're new to it - i felt like that too when i was 17

but you're not even thinking this through

so

:shrug:

High hopes indeed.

Personally, I agree with you. I never liked crack and IV coke took me downhill really hard, really fast. But I liked snorting it (good coke) and i could easily moderate my use.

But that's just me. Many people will always prefer rock or shooting up. Folks will do what folks will do. I'm afraid your idea is kinda like Communism-- it looks good on paper but it has never worked and it never will.

I do believe it is possible. Cocaine is one of the most popular drugs in the world. Legalizing cocaine would solve so many international issues it's not even funny.

First weed, now we're working on MDMA/psychedelics, imo cocaine would be the next thing on the horizon.

That said, I mean, you can just shoot the powder so nothing's stopping someone from doing that it's not like a different form or anything. It's basically a different drug when used that way, far more insidious. But snorting cocaine is not nearly as "bad" or "scary" or intense as the anti drug warriors make it out to be it's a pretty mild drug in that form.

Some people cannot be bothered or have no desire to learn, how to change powder into crack. Legalising it in that form may be exactly what's needed.

I wasn't trying to please everyone, just putting an idea out there.
Be wonderful to get fent out of the market as I'm sure that's the last thing people want added to their snorting coke.

Some people cannot be bothered or have no desire to learn, how to change powder into crack. Legalising it in that form may be exactly what's needed.

I wasn't trying to please everyone, just putting an idea out there.
Be wonderful to get fent out of the market as I'm sure that's the last thing people want added to their snorting coke.
Sure, but if there’s a market others will and will sell it as crack. So the people who want crack but can’t be bothered will just buy it from them.

I completely agree that cocaine should be legalized. I just think that legalizing only the HCL powder form and not freebase is silly and pointless.

Sure, but if there’s a market others will and will sell it as crack. So the people who want crack but can’t be bothered will just buy it from them.

I completely agree that cocaine should be legalized. I just think that legalizing only the HCL powder form and not freebase is silly and pointless.
Just trying to encourage the "correct" way to take cocaine. Snorting could be socially acceptable way to do it and thus crack could decline in popularity.

If both are illegal then neither may win.

Plus making it legal gets rid of this fentynal garbage

My buddy thought of an excellent idea once, the "cocaine vending machine." Like you'd put a 5 dollar bill in the machine or something, and in return it would dispense a nice line of coke for you. Think of how much money you could make if you put those in bars lol! It would be the perfect thing to send you off on your journey home and at 5 bucks it's at a price point anyone could afford basically

None of you filthy degenerates better steal this Nobel Prize-worthy concept :USA: