• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would it be feasible to legalise snorting cocaine only?

Weird, I'm the other way around. I'm cool snorting coke, even smoking it. But gimme a rig and I go batshit crazy. Well everybody is different lols.
All I've got to say about slamming coke is that it's too fucking good! You start chasing that thing you'll never find, at least in that session and shit gets real, REAL QUICK! The average Joe would think I'm spouting nonsense. I have a feeling you know exactly what I'm saying.

All I've got to say about slamming coke is that it's too fucking good! You start chasing that thing you'll never find, at least in that session and shit gets real, REAL QUICK! The average Joe would think I'm spouting nonsense. I have a feeling you know exactly what I'm saying.
Slamming is what exactly?

Slamming is what exactly?
Mainlining it...IV. The first time for that day, the rush is so incredibly intense you will find yourself trying to duplicate it, but it never happens. That won't stop you from trying, over and over again. It's like chasing a ghost. It's exhilarating yet shameful at the same time.

I've never expressed that event in writing before. It was rather cathartic.

Aye, and cocaine sold for snorting can be put directly in a spoon with water. If it was like your e-bar idea and you sold it by the line they had to do at the bar; than IV and crack get much harder.

Thankgod by the time I got to trying a needle good coke was gone. (for me/my area/my plug/ etc) and it drew up looking like milk and im not super smart but I wasn't going to do that. And than the amount or residue left from others shots. egh.

Mainlining it...IV. The first time for that day, the rush is so incredibly intense you will find yourself trying to duplicate it, but it never happens. That won't stop you from trying, over and over again. It's like chasing a ghost. It's exhilarating yet shameful at the same time.

I've never expressed that event in writing before. It was rather cathartic.
I've actually duplicated the same rush with only 30 units and around 150-180mg of 90%+ pure cocaine. I puked both times and the rushes were so fkinh intense. I almost had a seizure, had to go to the ER cause I turned pale/blue hands & feet. felt my body was shutting down. Not really a fun experience and spent so much money at the ER, that was the only time I actually got to experience the "Metallic train".

And keep the crack/freebase form illegal or at least relatively out of sight?

My thinking would be that people may prefer to do snorting without impunity and thus steer clear of the crack or IV forms.

Some people may even switch which would be good from a harm reduction pov.
I mean sure its possible but I bet people would see it as racist. And yeah nothing like this would happen in the US for a very long time. Though I believe some south american countries allow small amounts of cocaine.

I've actually duplicated the same rush with only 30 units and around 150-180mg of 90%+ pure cocaine. I puked both times and the rushes were so fkinh intense. I almost had a seizure, had to go to the ER cause I turned pale/blue hands & feet. felt my body was shutting down. Not really a fun experience and spent so much money at the ER, that was the only time I actually got to experience the "Metallic train".
JUST DAMN! I got a sympathy RUSH reading that!

As addictive as smoking is, I found shooting it to be way more addictive. To the point where it's very easy to just decide to stay by yourself and keep shooting. I (fortunately) have not had any consistent good powder available and I don't go searching. I had an amazing cocaine hookup years ago, where I discovered what good coke was actually like, and I would love to shoot something that good. The coke I have shot was decent. Like you say though, it can get real very quickly. I can remember one time in particular where I was worried I had overdone and that my heart would give out or I'd have a stroke or something.

Edit: I really wouldn't recommend shooting any drug unless you already had experience with it. When you're shooting it can be very easy to over do, especially if you have a lower tolerance. Also, as bad as a partial miss is with dope, I've heard that it's a lot more damaging if that happens with coke. Meaning you have to be that much more careful when doing it.

As addictive as smoking is, I found shooting it to be way more addictive. To the point where it's very easy to just decide to stay by yourself and keep shooting. I (fortunately) have not had any consistent good powder available and I don't go searching. I had an amazing cocaine hookup years ago, where I discovered what good coke was actually like, and I would love to shoot something that good. The coke I have shot was decent. Like you say though, it can get real very quickly. I can remember one time in particular where I was worried I had overdone and that my heart would give out or I'd have a stroke or something.

Edit: I really wouldn't recommend shooting any drug unless you already had experience with it. When you're shooting it can be very easy to over do, especially if you have a lower tolerance. Also, as bad as a partial miss is with dope, I've heard that it's a lot more damaging if that happens with coke. Meaning you have to be that much more careful when doing it.
Cocaine is very caustic, I'd never recommend shooting it. Also, the margin between a bellringer and a deadly overdose is super small. So unless u wanna kill yourself, I'd not recommend it. EVER

I read a book called SHOULD ALL DRUGS BE LEGALIZED and it's a great read.

There is a model already out there that could work for selling the drug xtc on a licenced premise..such as a night club, and it would mirror how alcohol is currently done there but, crucially, the club WOULD NOT SELL ALCOHOL ( only soft drinks)

i.e. the club would sell xtc pills once you are inside. Your only allowed one at a time and you are not served if you look intoxicated or out of it.

Chill out rooms and access to water would be plenty.

Medical staff given extra training about effects of MDMA. Entry would be really strictly age checked to make sure over 18 or 21 so no fake id rubbish. You also don't get in if you're drunk.
We had this all over Florida in the late 90's except it was highly illegal and the club owners were greedy as they allowed a large assortment of club drugs to be sold in reckless quantity. They were all after hours BYOB(no one brought alcohol) clubs that opened at 2am and closed at 8am. The owners were always the ones selling all the drugs through their dealers in the club and the quality was controlled very well. Every notable city in Florida had their own versions.

Yeah bro, it was a scary experience but I'm ngl, those were some orgasmic godlike rushes for the first 2 minutes.
Have you seen one of your veins lately? I haven't seen a vein anywhere on my body since 2001. Slammin' coke even took care of my varicose veins! Lol!

Have you seen one of your veins lately? I haven't seen a vein anywhere on my body since 2001. Slammin' coke even took care of my varicose veins! Lol!
Yeah, I still got like 4 good veins that I never touched for emergency purposes. I never went into my hands or feet either.
But I was one of those skinny guys with super good bulgy veins u could see a mile away. I've probably blown like 8 good veins during my IV career. Not worth it imo but fk those experiences were intense. 😬

Yeah, I still got like 4 good veins that I never touched for emergency purposes. I never went into my hands or feet either.
But I was one of those skinny guys with super good bulgy veins u could see a mile away. I've probably blown like 8 good veins during my IV career. Not worth it imo but fk those experiences were intense. 😬
“Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.”~Mark Twain

Last edited: