• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would it be feasible to legalise snorting cocaine only?

When I saw the title, I didn't think about crack. I thought IV coke. So my answer to is it feasible to legalize only snorting cocaine, it would be "No! Not if there's a needle around."
Shooting coke is really addicting and very intense. Probably not too good for your health though.
Can you inject the powder???

I was meaning it would come in a packet ready to snort or rub on gums form.

Can you inject the powder???

I was meaning it would come in a packet ready to snort or rub on gums form.
If by some weird, bizzaro world type chance cocain should get legalized in the US...then by-God LEGALIZE IT! You should be able to smoke it, snort it, slam it or stick it up your ass if you want to. You can't legalize any commodity, then turn around and make rules on what you can or cannot do with it. Thats like telling folks you can put gas in your car or a gas can but don't let us catch you using that shit in a lawnmower! That's not how freedom works...

Last edited:
If by some weird, bizzaro world type chance cocain should get legalized in the US...then by-God LEGALIZE IT! You should be able to smoke it, snort it, slam it or stick it up your ass if you want to. You can't legalize any commodity, then turn around and make rules on what you can or cannot do with it. Thsts like telling folks you can put gas in your car or a gas can but don't let us catch you using that shit in a lawnmower! That's not how freedom works...
Ok I get you.

But what do you have to do to the power to make it injectable?

My idea was only to legalise the power form. If you then want to change it's form in your own home/lab so be it.

Btw it would still be ILLEGAL to sell cocaine as a dealer...same as you can't sell alcohol and tobacco without a license..and same as Portugal still arrests dealers despite decriminalisation of drug possession.

Ok I get you.

My idea was only to legalise the power form. If you then want to change it's form in your own home/lab so be it.

Btw it would still be ILLEGAL to sell cocaine as a dealer...same as you can't sell alcohol and tobacco without a license..and same as Portugal still arrests dealers despite decriminalisation of drug possession.
To make cocaine liquid just add water. I like mine shaken not stirred! 😎

Ok I get you.

I just thought of something you can add to your arsenal of pro's and con:s in your quest to legalize cocaine (aka Charlie, blow, bump, wooly, nose candy,and my favorite... Bernie’s gold dust)
PRO: Although BGD is psychologically addicting, it is not physically addicting like opioids. Meaning it's easier to quit should a person decide to do so. Another thing about coke that helped me put it down was the cost. For what I was spending on a weekend binge I could have bought myself a nice used car. But, no sour grapes here. I wouldn't trade aall the 2015 used BMW's in the world for all the memories...(and the videos and photographs!)

To make cocaine liquid just add water. I like mine shaken not stirred! 😎
There will still be people who don't want to inject. Injecting is a niche market and some people don't want to ever do it. Some people are scared of going to the doctor or giving blood.

I'd be frightened id screw it up if I tired to convert the drug from one form to the other.

There will still be people who don't want to inject. Injecting is a niche market and some people don't want to ever do it. Some people are scared of going to the doctor or giving blood.

I'd be frightened id screw it up if I tired to convert the drug from one form to the other.
You're right, of course about most people not wanting to shoot it. And I'm sure there will also be a lot or people who would never try it at all, even if it was legal. To be completely honest with you I don't think any drug that has to be synthesized should be made legal.(including alcohol) I know this makes me a hypocrite but when humans have access and can manipulate powerful drugs like heroin and cocaine there's an opening for evil. Portugal was the first country to completely legalize all drugs. It was a good concept, rehabilitation over prison. But, we're a weak species. A general lack of willpower, accompanied by gross ignorance caused an alarming increase in the number of addicts over the years. It all became unmanageable in no time. Freedom is scary. Mankind as a whole isn't ready to take on that kind of challenge. We've got a lot of maturing to do...

Last edited:
You're right, of course about most people not wanting to shoot it. And I'm sure there will also be a lot or people who would never try it at all, even if it was legal. To be completely honest with you I don't think any drug that has to be synthesized should be made legal.(including alcohol) I know this makes me a hypocrite but when humans have access and can manipulate powerful drugs like heroin and cocaine there's an opening for evil. Portugal was the first country to completely legalize all drugs. It was a good concept, rehabilitation over prison. But, we're a weak species. A general lack of willpower, accompanied by gross ignorance caused an alarming increase in the number of addicts over the years. It all became unmanageable in no time. Freedom is scary. Mankind as a whole isn't ready to take on that kind of challenge. We've got a lot of maturing to do...
It's too late for alcohol and cigarettes - they can never be prohibited again.

I think Portugal only decriminalisated rather than made "legal" which you said. They still prosecute drug dealers, just not the users.

Legal would mean going to the shop to get it like Canada and some of America have done with cannabis. It's that kinda model I was thinking of in my thought experiment.

everyone I ever met who smokes crack at one point swore they would only snort cocaine. No I don't think that plan is feasable. Legalize both of them and let people choose. Choosing to do crack, well it never happened to me. Although I have ended up with a couple grams; it went a little like this. "hey man I got that girl" "alright I got xyz meet me xyz", hand off, coke is crack. Call dude, sorry thats just how it came. Fuckin cheap trick, aint no refunds clearly. Sprinkle that shit on pot if you get done like me...its still umm crack but somehow I feel better lol.

everyone I ever met who smokes crack at one point swore they would only snort cocaine. No I don't think that plan is feasable. Legalize both of them and let people choose. Choosing to do crack, well it never happened to me. Although I have ended up with a couple grams; it went a little like this. "hey man I got that girl" "alright I got xyz meet me xyz", hand off, coke is crack. Call dude, sorry thats just how it came. Fuckin cheap trick, aint no refunds clearly. Sprinkle that shit on pot if you get done like me...its still umm crack but somehow I feel better lol.
What do you think makes them want to try crack ... snorting not enough??

It's too late for alcohol and cigarettes - they can never be prohibited again.

I think Portugal only decriminalisated rather than made "legal" which you said. They still prosecute drug dealers, just not the users.

Legal would mean going to the shop to get it like Canada and some of America have done with cannabis. It's that kinda model I was thinking of in my thought experiment.
Thank you for drawing my attention to my Portugal faux pa's.

Words matter. The difference between legalization of all drugs, and decriminalizing public and private use of drugs is huge.

The US is going to have to adopt more lenient measures at the federal level when it comes to simple possession. It's absurd that a person could lose everything over residue in a bag...

What do you think makes them want to try crack ... snorting not enough??
I hope you don't mind me jumping in, here but, if you had ever smoked it, you would know snorting is not enough. Almost night and day. Also, people try it out of curiosity. But once they try it, there's no going back. Crack is a beast!

RE: new2drugs. What do I think makes them try crack? The (legitimate) promise of a similar but much more intense high at a lower price. The constant "your wasting that" "dude/girl for 1/5 of that you could be way higher". Than them finding that to be factually true.

since you are ''new'2drugs'' I will also point out crack is made from cocaine readily, meaning the option is one friend and moms baking soda cupboard away. or yours for us adults.

Are you seriously telling me you are even a semi regular or semi long term user without having an honest desire to try smoking it?

oh the fact there is no needle involved doesn't help either. Just like smoking pot right? wrong.

Last edited:
RE: new2drugs. What do I think makes them try crack? The (legitimate) promise of a similar but much more intense high at a lower price. The constant "your wasting that" "dude/girl for 1/5 of that you could be way higher". Than them finding that to be factually true.

Are you seriously telling me you are even a semi regular or semi long term user without having an honest desire to try smoking it?

oh the fact there is no needle involved doesn't help either. Just like smoking pot right? wrong.
Never trying crack I can confirm. I ve never smoked or vaped anything in my life.

It's obvious safer to snort rather than do crack or inject.

Good For You! I mean that.

I have been through about all of it and marijuana is my only recommendation. You know; maybe certain medications if you have certain medical problems....but if you dont. All that shit is for the birds. Since you don't smoke or vape just eat mad edibles and if you already enjoy snorting coke who the hell would I be to tell you to stop. Can't recommend it.....but im a do as I say not as I do type of guy.

Good For You! I mean that.

I have been through about all of it and marijuana is my only recommendation. You know; maybe certain medications if you have certain medical problems....but if you dont. All that shit is for the birds. Since you don't smoke or vape just eat mad edibles and if you already enjoy snorting coke who the hell would I be to tell you to stop. Can't recommend it.....but im a do as I say not as I do type of guy.
I've tried edibles and didn't really enjoy the experience..dry mouth and rapid heart beat one of the times.

Still i may try it again at some point.

Mdma was quite good.

mdma is a favorite. Remember to reagent test your rolls as they often contain little to no mdma in them.....or they could be super good.

I would say too heavy of a dose of edibles.... but honestly I don't know, I built my tolerance up the honest way. Perhaps MJ is not your thing either.

Enjoy what you enjoy safely!!

mdma is a favorite. Remember to reagent test your rolls as they often contain little to no mdma in them.....or they could be super good.

I would say too heavy of a dose of edibles.... but honestly I don't know, I built my tolerance up the honest way. Perhaps MJ is not your thing either.

Enjoy what you enjoy safely!!
Thanks.

Iiked the mdma so long as it's not too hot. Snorting coke is good.

I wish I could quit drinking but sadly can't seem to.

My buddy thought of an excellent idea once, the "cocaine vending machine." Like you'd put a 5 dollar bill in the machine or something, and in return it would dispense a nice line of coke for you. Think of how much money you could make if you put those in bars lol! It would be the perfect thing to send you off on your journey home and at 5 bucks it's at a price point anyone could afford basically

None of you filthy degenerates better steal this Nobel Prize-worthy concept :USA:
Those machines would be fucking RANSACKED when people ran out of money to put in them.

I vote for government funded opium dens.

Last edited:
I think they have narcotic vending machines in Canada don’t they? If it existed within a legal framework I don’t think they’d be in any more danger of being ransacked than a pharmacy or liquor store would