• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst tasting pill

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I take somas on a daily and every time without fail the medication makes me gag. Even if I try a little water in my mouth first then pop the pill I can never escape the nasty taste and I will end up with a disgusting taste in the back of my throat. It's weird because I was on methadone(liquid) for years and though the taste at first was nasty I came to tolerate if not like it. But these fucking horse pill somas never get better. Anyone else know of any pill form med tasting this bad?

The first thought that came to my head when I read the title was "Soma!" but it seems you've already beat me to it. :)

I've never tried RC's (knowingly) or MDMA but I hear they can taste terrible as well. I've come to enjoy the taste of Xanax as I associate it with swift relief but the taste of Soma, and tramadol, for that matter, is absolutely vile.

Zopiclone. That molecule is so horribly bitter that you could identify it out off a microgram sample.

I used to hate the taste of xanax....but then I got dependent and my mind associates it with the sweet relief I need.

Acetaminophen base drugs, and strong mdxx drugs the black Doms were nasty and the UPS pills

Son of bitch I deleted my own post!

Anywayyy, I agree tramadol is pretty disgusting so I usually parachute some and plug the rest because it never fails that once I get on my level I projectile vomit if I swallow them all!
But in my opinion, gabapentin is even worse than tramadol. I opened the capsule and poured it in my mouth once, BIG MISTAKE!!

So far naproxen has been the worst for me. That shit almost made me feel like I was gonna have a sore on my tongue from it. Nasty.

Zopiclone. That molecule is so horribly bitter that you could identify it out off a microgram sample.

Definetly , leaves a horrible taste in your mouth and makes you feel like the tin man from the wizard of oz

I've probably done more Xanax than any one other drug (aside from weed) and to this day I can't bear the taste, it's partly just a self fulfilling prophecy but I hate the taste either way. I really like the bitter taste similar to battery acid from some of the NBOMe chems but also E tastes fucking awful and Zoloft is a curse if you let it sit in your mouth too long

Metronidazole, an anti-infective agent is disgusting. If we are talking about psychoactives, I second carisoprodol and zopiclone/eszopiclone (these have the added fun of lingering and altering your perception of taste. Nasty stuff.)

Metronidazole, an anti-infective agent is disgusting. If we are talking about psychoactives, I second carisoprodol and zopiclone/eszopiclone (these have the added fun of lingering and altering your perception of taste. Nasty stuff.)
So it's not just me but a lot of people get that nasty fucking taste or mouth feel after dosing with somas and then eat? It's weird because I get real hungry but everything I eat tastes like shit and the texture of the food seems changed.

Tramadol, Zopiclone, Valtran (=Tilidine/naloxone oral solution). If we're talking pills only; the valtran XR tablets are pretty nasty too.. Oh yeah, and if oral solutions are allowed; the tramadol solution for oral dosing is pretty fucking gross too.
I'm currently taking antibiotics that are pretty nasty as well, but I don't know which one it is I'm taking exactly.

The most foul of these I mentioned is Valtran oral solution, followed by the valtran pills.

So it's not just me but a lot of people get that nasty fucking taste or mouth feel after dosing with somas and then eat? It's weird because I get real hungry but everything I eat tastes like shit and the texture of the food seems changed.

Lunesta/Imovane are far worse and I meant primarily those. For a good 30-45 minutes after I have ever taken Lunesta, anything I eat or drink tastes metallic and dirty. Soma tastes bad, but if I dry swallow it or hold in my mouth too long, it only makes what I eat or drink taste bad if I swallow immediately after the Soma. But it is nasty tasting by itself.

Cogentin/Benzatropine, a dopamine agent used to treat parkinson's disease and the tremor caused by some antipsychotics and other drugs. Doesn't get you high, just stlls the shakes and blurs your vision, but gawd, does it taste foul.

Propranalol is also right up there.

Both taste worse than Soma and Tramadol, IMO.

Hmmmm i'd say it's a 3 way tie between, gabapentin, xanax and some real mdma.. But if i had to say out of those 3 wich is the worse of the worse than i'd say mdma definitely is the most bitter, awful tasting drug i ever had, that shit will make you cringe and jump back running to the sink, or garbage, but xanax and gab are close behind. Tylenol based painpills don't taste bad at all..