• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst tasting pill

Jesus, xanax, and gabapentin is delicious cake compared to the old truck stop mini-thins. Anyone remember those? The second you opened the bottle the whole room stank like the devils corpse and there was no coating at all on the quick dissolving pills, try to take them with water and they would half melt in your throat and get stuck sending bilesome foulness creeping back up your tongue.

I don't have experience with other bitter pills, but I have a prescription for eszopiclone and take it occasionally for my insomnia. The bitter taste from that is the WORST. I'm able to deal with it and not gag, but it tastes pretty awful. If I were to describe it, I'd say it tastes like what I think metal and battery acid combined would taste like. It also has the effect of leaving the taste in the back of your throat. BLECH.

xanax pills hands fucking down shit.is disgusting

Xanax tastes good to me. Don't worry I will take them off your hands and anyone else who doesn't like the taste. I lookout for my fam <3

Then again I will eat straight mdma or sass right out the bag and right onto my tongue... so nothing tastes too bad after doing that shit often lol

Last edited:
I think APAP is worse than xanax or even the z-drugs. Maybe Cause my body associaties iT with renal strain?

Somas and Tramadols are the two pills I won't chew. I have grown to love the taste of APAP because I know something nice is coming...

I'm currently battling strep so in order to sleep my misery away I just popped 4 of my somas and wouldn't you know it those bitches got stuck in the back of my throat and required a second gulp of water. Man for being in my mouth so short of a time the nasty taste is still lingering and it's been 20 minutes!

I use to have a huge problem swallowing big pills. Several years ago I had really bad bronchitis and got antibiotics that were huge capsules. I was desperate to get rid of the bronchitis and I knew I wouldn't be able to swallow the pills so I broke them apart and dumped the powder on my tongue and swallowed it with a bit of water. Just like eating a big pile of mold. Disgusting!

I'm currently battling strep so in order to sleep my misery away I just popped 4 of my somas and wouldn't you know it those bitches got stuck in the back of my throat and required a second gulp of water. Man for being in my mouth so short of a time the nasty taste is still lingering and it's been 20 minutes!

I rue each day I'm stupid enough not to swallow an adequate amount of water in a timely fashion after placing those disgusting somas on my tongue. :| The god-awful taste is one for the books, that's for sure.

MDMA, in my experience. I could throw up just thinking about it!

both soma and xanax are really bad.

best tasting pill: Clonazepam! they taste like candies :)

I feel unlucky, I've never had a clonazepam that has a nice taste in it. The ones I get just taste like nothing. It's good not to have the chalky taste like I get from sublingual diazepam but I want drugs that taste like mints!

I feel unlucky, I've never had a clonazepam that has a nice taste in it. The ones I get just taste like nothing. It's good not to have the chalky taste like I get from sublingual diazepam but I want drugs that taste like mints!

Oh man, i swear Teva brand generic clonazepam tablets (any dose) taste like sweet little mint-flavoured candies!

MDMA holds in it the aromatic qualities of alcohol and an unimaginably disgusting salty flavor. it dries out your lips too

Xanax (alprazolam and generics) wins for the worst taste. Also Roche's Valium (did the 10mg blue and the 5mg yellow ones) doesn't taste too good. Diazepam generics, bromazepam, no problem, chalky and that's all.

I always thought that the 8 mg suboxone tablets tasted weirdly good, as far as good tasting pills are concerned. It tastes like you're literally consuming a piece of candy.

Also Klonopin of course, and the 10 MG generic amphetamine salts tablets (they're blue, can't remember who manufactures them...) funny that bromazepam was mentioned, I also remember that one tasting "good"

Haha yep this! But personally not including controlled drugs I'd say prednisone by far.

And here I thought id be the only one to say it but right before I reach the end of the thread you beat me to it :)

It not being recreational and this being blue light I thought I might well not see anyone but me say prednisone for a while.
But yes, a million times yes, Ive tasted a lot of the other stuff mentioned here, acetaminophen, mdma, xanax, methadone syrup, valium. None of them even come close to prednisone. Ive been prescribed it once, bout 6-7 years ago for only a few days. And to this day nothings come close to prednisone pills in being able to taste SO bad with seemingly even imperceptibly small dust like pieces of it.