• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst tasting pill

I have xanax 1mg that are oblong green and are the worse tasting pill ever. then I have Xanax 2mg, that are round blue and they don't have a taste.

Thiamine!!!! Makes acetaminophen (Paracetamol or Tylenol) seem fucking delicious by comparison. Even if you swallow the pill whole with something like milk or fruit juice you STILL taste that shit.

I've learned to use my lips and teeth to hold the pill until I've gotten enough liquid to wash it down without touching my tongue.

I've learned to use my lips and teeth to hold the pill until I've gotten enough liquid to wash it down without touching my tongue.

I actually find the center of the front half of the tounge to be the best place. Further forward or back and there's a risk the pill could get stuck and make everything so much worse. Where center of the front half of the tounge, maybe a cm behind the tip of the tounge in the middle, is about the best place.

Anywhere else and I find the pill can get stuck at the back of the tounge which is just the worst.

I suppose they could be coated in something that has no taste. Seems quite unlikely though.

If the interior of the pill has no taste, then it's settled, definitely fake.

I found the generic 600mg gabapentin tablets to be particularly nasty. Relatively large tablets that would get stuck in my throat and start dissolving. Blehhh

Chewed a couple 50mg Trazodone (apparently in America they are sometimes prescribed to help with withdrawal....specifically alcohol but I was coming off benzo's) this morning. Not the worst I've tasted but pretty horrendous.

Regarding the benzo posts, most benzo's (including those I was legit prescribed and those given in hospital) have a mild, vaguely pleasant taste.

Regarding the benzo posts, most benzo's (including those I was legit prescribed and those given in hospital) have a mild, vaguely pleasant taste.

True for most benzos the taste is pretty mild, but alprazolam in particular is notoriously strong and bitter in taste.

I suppose they could be coated in something that has no taste. Seems quite unlikely though.

If the interior of the pill has no taste, then it's settled, definitely fake.

I've had alprazolam straight from the pharmacy and don't remember any bad taste (they were those 1mg purple "footballs")

I've had alprazolam straight from the pharmacy and don't remember any bad taste (they were those 1mg purple "footballs")

Did you keep them on your tongue or just swallow straight away? The taste comes from sublingual administration usually. Makes Xanax hit fast but tastes utterly rank.

I've tasted alprazolam before and yeah... the bitterness is extreme. No hiding that.

I found that the taste of alprazolam grew on me. All bzd's I have tried are typically mildly pleasant. Adderall is always that way too, sometimes almost candy-like with the blue 10mg tablets for instance.

I used to have a friend who would grab a handful of 5mg hydrocodone/500mg acetaminophen tablets and just chew them w/o a chaser. Maybe a sip of water after a few minutes. Fucking foul...

Edit: OH YEA, Concerta is disgusting if you do the whole XR to IR process on them and chew the good bit.

I found that the taste of alprazolam grew on me. All bzd's I have tried are typically mildly pleasant. Adderall is always that way too, sometimes almost candy-like with the blue 10mg tablets for instance.

I used to have a friend who would grab a handful of 5mg hydrocodone/500mg acetaminophen tablets and just chew them w/o a chaser. Maybe a sip of water after a few minutes. Fucking foul...

Edit: OH YEA, Concerta is disgusting if you do the whole XR to IR process on them and chew the good bit.

I actually like the taste of most benzo's, Like I'd probably let them dissolve under my tongue (or in mouth in general) even if that didn't help.

I actually like the taste of most benzo's, Like I'd probably let them dissolve under my tongue (or in mouth in general) even if that didn't help.

There was some study I believe that said sublingual absortion was possibly worse with certain bzd's (possibly clonazepam?). I don't understand how or why and I still think subL is the way to go for all bzd's.

There was some study I believe that said sublingual absortion was possibly worse with certain bzd's (possibly clonazepam?). I don't understand how or why and I still think subL is the way to go for all bzd's.

Yeah that makes no sense to me. I'd think if a substance for some reason didn't enter the blood stream sublinqually, it'd end up in the stomache anyway where it'd wind up no different than if you'd swallowed it.

That said, I can be wrong.

It could be that they're absorbed through the sublingual rokute, but aren't metabolised the same way?