• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst tasting pill

Haha yeah me too. Especially benzos! The one exception probably being zopiclone.

Haha yeah, literally every other pill I would take, I'd at least crunch it up a bit for flava! DHC, ecstasy, methadone tablets, even capsules like pregabalins would always get a little munch.

But never zops! Tells you how terrible they taste!

Haha, yep, always crunch up my DHC, Not a nice taste but I chew 'em up good. I feel like the hit harder and definitely faster that way.

I've had DHC stuck in my mouth when I had a lot of them in my mouth and needed multiple attempts to swallow the bloody things and they taste RANK I would not put myself through that taste daily.

I've had DHC stuck in my mouth when I had a lot of them in my mouth and needed multiple attempts to swallow the bloody things and they taste RANK I would not put myself through that taste daily.

It's not the best taste but worth it to me. The only thing I just can't deal with the taste of now is DXM. Just the thought :sick:

Is that pure dxm powder? I've never had that, only the cough syrup, which I liked the taste of. It worked ok at potentiating my daily methadone too

Is that pure dxm powder? I've never had that, only the cough syrup, which I liked the taste of. It worked ok at potentiating my daily methadone too

No, just the Robitussin syrup. I have never had the pure powder, either. I liked it at first, too, but it's pretty much universally despised; the more times you have it it's like your body keeps building up a greater and greater intolerance to it. There are tutorials everywhere (including on here) about how to get it down without puking. I've heard of people who'll literally throw up just seeing the packaging in a pharmacy. The taste, texture and feel of it in your body feels very wrong, like you're drinking poison. Kinda like you can feel about food while on meth.
I drank off-brand mouthwash once back when I was an alcoholic and it apparently not only had no alcohol in it, but some kind of toxin. It felt like a cold sludge in my stomach and I got very pale and clammy and projectile-vomited several times. DXM syrup has a similar feeling but milder. It's been many months since I even considered risking it. I'd have to be very, very desperate.

I've only.used the orange flavour Asda brand shit for £1.69 a bottle. It's not exactly delicious, but I can't imagine finding it THAT repulsive.
I don't use it very often though, cos I don't find potentiation worth the hassle really. Especially when it's just my daily methy.

Never "RoboTripped" tho. Think at 33 I'm a bit old to start...

Pure dxm powder isn't bad when mixed with something acidic (I like lemonade). Robo syrup is just ick.
Worst pills have been Xanax or some of the 2c's. Worst drug I've ever tasted is cold water extract of like 400mg of codeine. So much nasty water to choke down to get a tiny bit of relief... Followed by the worst histamine reaction I've ever had that had me turn bright red head to toe and itching compulsively.

Pure dxm powder isn't bad when mixed with something acidic (I like lemonade). Robo syrup is just ick.
Worst pills have been Xanax or some of the 2c's. Worst drug I've ever tasted is cold water extract of like 400mg of codeine. So much nasty water to choke down to get a tiny bit of relief... Followed by the worst histamine reaction I've ever had that had me turn bright red head to toe and itching compulsively.

Just 300mg of codeine (via pills, not CWE) had me bleeding from where I was scratching so much and red head-to-toe also. My face - especially my eyes - really swelled up, as well. My blood pressure dropped so low I literally couldn't even sit up. My parents had to call an ambulance and I was kept in 24hr on antihistamines.
This was before I "discovered" opiates, too. I just really couldn't sleep that night and, remembering how the codeine made me sleepy, decided to keep on taking one every 20-30 mins until I felt I could sleep. All of a sudden the unexpected histaminergic effects hit me like a train.

Just 300mg of codeine (via pills, not CWE) had me bleeding from where I was scratching so much and red head-to-toe also. My face - especially my eyes - really swelled up, as well. My blood pressure dropped so low I literally couldn't even sit up. My parents had to call an ambulance and I was kept in 24hr on antihistamines.
This was before I "discovered" opiates, too. I just really couldn't sleep that night and, remembering how the codeine made me sleepy, decided to keep on taking one every 20-30 mins until I felt I could sleep. All of a sudden the unexpected histaminergic effects hit me like a train.
It truly is brutal. I ended up swallowing a bunch of benedryl and basically bathing in hydrocortisone cream to combat the itches. I called poison control as after a few hours it wasn't subsiding and they said basically if I felt OK otherwise I'd have to ride it out but if I started feeling faint or ill then to seek medical treatment immediately. Never imagined codeine could wreck me like that lol. Fun times.

Lamotrogine (Lamictal) then Alprazolam (Xanax)....with the exception of Niravam, which is Xanax that dissolves under your tongue and starts working in thirty seconds. It tastes like orange baby aspirin, tastes fine.

Chalky Lamictal is awful.

CWE of codeine with aspirin (Boots brand) is the fastest and easiest to do a cwe with EVERRRRRR! But the taste of the liquid with the slight remnants of aspirin is foul!!