• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

worst sex experience

I fucked a chick on a roof and although we ended up having sex once we started she seemed to completely lose interest. It was like fucking a doll or something. The next day she aggressively put me up against a wall and started making out with me. I don't get it, she was like a fucking rag doll during sex every time. So that didn't last long.

I think the actual worst experience was when I was visiting my girlfriend of 5 years at her college and we got stoned and we were having sex and suddenly she had a seizure, for a moment I thought she was cumming or something, but then she just shook so violently she started to fall off the bed and I dove to catch her head from hitting the tile floor. After that I laid her out on the floor and she had stopped seizing, but she was unconscious and naked. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance with her in that state. If I did that her father would be there super fast and he would hear that she was picked up naked in her dorm room after having a seizure during sex. I thought I was going to be murdered, and it's not like her father with skip the torture part. But, she came to consciousness quickly and we were able to sleep peacefully. Apparently she had these seizures very often, I learned that she sort of knew when they would happen five minutes ahead of time so she could prepare for them. Either way it was scary as fuckk!!!! Scary ASS DAY!!!

R&B singer...his security picked me, 2 of my girlfriends out to join them at the Hilton after the show. I was already fucked up from smoking weed, drinking tequila that night. My girlfriends had done some coke earlier that night, so they were totally fked.

Anyhoo, so we catch a cab to his room ( no dui's, thanks). There was a cute guy I was conversating with, I wanted him, not the star.

So the singer comes out in a white bath robe, initialed, lol, I was like, mkay. So he proceeded to ask his buds to leave so he could be alone with the girls. After they left, he let his cock hang from under his robe, and god, it was MASSIVE! He wanted a 4 way, me, him, my gf's...I'm straight, but agreed to watch.

I did piss on him, though, he was into that heavily. I sat in a chair, smoked a bowl and watched as it was time for the show.

With that massive cock, deep voice, all that $, he was the quickest cummer I've ever met, seriously. His cock would barely stay hard and watching him screw my girlfriends with that half limp peen was priceless. He made it to 8 strokes last girl before he blew.

All I did was piss on him, so the old saying of "it's better to get pissed on than pissed off" applied that night. I would have been angry to have humped a half limp 8 second stroke peen.

What an experience you had. Good that nobody was forced nor regretted any of it apparently.

What an experience you had. Good that nobody was forced nor regretted any of it apparently.

These were my wild child days, early 90's, long before kids/family.

I have some stories, inbox me if you're interested in a good laugh. I don't wanna kiss and tell in public.

One time about maybe 10 years ago give or take abit i was in a bar and had this mega hot blonde come onto me and she even bought me a drink right off the bat. We got chatting and after awile she invited me back to her place which was awesome cause i didn't want to bring her back to my dump. Anyway after abit we ended up in the bedroom and although i had no problem getting it up i learned the hard way that sex on SNRI's makes you feel like you have a rubber cock. I literally couldn't feel shit and it sucked. After a good hour or more of shagging and her getting off a few times she started wondering why i couldn't get off. At first she started getting on with don't you find me attractive and such and such as ya know hot blondes are such a turn off 8) . As i didn't want to admit to being on a anti-depressant i said i had been doing alot of blow that day and that was probably the reason why my dick felt like rubber. Because admitting to being a coke freak is so much better then saying your on anti-depressants :\ . I have to say that was a very demasculating and embarrassing experience. I was so fucking embarrassed i never even called her back even though she told me to call her and that it was no big deal.

Thank fuck i can no longer take SSRI's or SNRI's like effexor which was the only one i was ever on. I guess that's one benefit to being bipolar. Oddly enough i have never had a problem with Amitriptyline or Trimipramine causing any sexual dysfunction despite Amitriptyline being a SNRI and Trimipramine being a Serotonin and somewhat of a Norepinephrine and Dopamine reuptake inhibitor as well as a antagonist of the D2 receptor thus making it a mild anti-psychotic as well.

was with this gal i was real smitten for, we had dinner , went back to our room, i got the jacuzzi going , jumped in, i guess having just eaten and the heat it really jacked me up.
it made me feel real uncomfortable for the rest of the night
couldnt perform ,

i loudly farted as i came once.

also, when i was very young and didnt know what i was doing, i went to go down on a girl and just stared licking her pubes.

Not really a "worst sex experience" but an a weird one...after a threesome w a couple last weekend ...we were all cuddling afterwards and their daughter decided to crawl in bed w us, and we were all half asleep... I was like woah..and half naked. Ha!

Once I had a few too many drinks in a short period of time. Went to pick up this chick and we went to a lookout. Everything was dark and we were doing it 69 which was her first time. Any how silly me forgot that when you lay on your back that you get head spins especially when it's dark. So am licking and she's sucking my cock and then bang, I vomit. No biggie we continue and even kiss.

The next day something must of clicked in this girls head because we never met up after this.

Was really drunk, with an inexperienced girl I just met. I couldn't find the spot and the blowjob I got in someone's backyard was really Meh. But she's cute and we're still in contact, so hopefully a sober rendezvous will go smoothly.

Got some but I don't consider them bad honestly just ..kinda funny lol ..

getting head ear girl expects me to say when I'm coming...I'm not going to..she goes to ask are you almost done as she pulls back mouth still open I cum..haha I still remember that

another time getting head no ones home ..still gf is under the blankets doing it idk why ..anyway right when I'm near done my mom and lil sister came home and ran down the hallway(it's not that far) and I didn't hear them until they open my door ..gf pulls away in time no one notices but I bust all in my blanket ...

getting head ..girl gagged and didn't puke but did ..ruined the night sadly ..also couldn't get it up for her when I tried to fuck her idk if it was me , her , liquor , all 3 idk ..

1 of my Gfs first time fucking ..I put it in realized I didn't wanna date anymore pulled out and kicked her out..(I had given her hickeys on her neck , chin , cheek ..oops) .

got caught with a girl in a dressing room and a bathroom ..

my gf planned our first time together (not first ever just with each other)..couldn't get it up I think it was nerves ..or the Malibu (never had that problem again until the puke 1 or bc stims lol) ..

girl came over ..almost made her squirt , I was on x , addys and coffee among other things so my dick shrunk she went to grab it and went that's it ?!(I had told her b4 I' too high to fuck but I'll mess around and get you off) ..

Broke my friends lil brothers bed haha (me n my gf went upstairs to get our own bed basically lol ) .

Put it it in a really tight girl who was obsessed with me ...heard a pop and immediately stopped and left lol I thought it was the condom and then I was annoyed ...she still blew me lol

couldn't piss on a girl..in the shower..drunk as hell..she was on her knees begging for it like wtf lol (I have a shy bladder and idk why ..I can piss in public but not next to someone or on someone I guess ..) did pee on her butt though lol .

Overall I can't recall a worst ..times nothing happened or even attempted I guess would be my worst

Girlfriend was on meth hadn't slept in ages, she was giving me a gobby. All of a sudden she freaked out and thought I was someone else and chewed the tip of my dick off. Blood every where :( We are still together and I don't know why.

Picked up a gal once at a bar. Ended up sleeping with her at her place ... just after having sex she got up and threw up all over the bed and me! Another time I got a BJ from a gal and later I had blood in my underwear from a cut she gave me from a sharp tooth (I suppose)

Having sex on Acid.

It wasn't bad per se, just REALLY weird. The Acid we had was very much the visual hallucination kind (As opposed to the ones that mostly just screw with your head).

I just remember that at the height of it, when the blood was really pumping, I looked at her back and just saw her spine warping out of proportion.

It was just strange, cause you'd go to put to put your hand somewhere, and miss your target. Shit just wasn't where it was suppose to be! lol

Oh, this is more of the worst "aftermath" rather than sex itself (The sex was mediocre, but I only found her physically attractive, didn't really have much of a mental connection.)

Anyway, have sex with this chick at an after party. No big deal.

2 weeks later she's at a different party, and goes full skank. Ends up sleeping with 2 guys and 3 girls in ONE night. 2 days later, tells everyone she has herpes.

Cue 11 of us going to the clinic together and all getting tested (for everything, we made a day of it). Luckily, everyone came up clean. :)
The people at the clinic were also impressed we all came at once, said they wished more groups of friends would do that, makes it easier for the patients to get the tests done (since they have moral support).

Last edited: