• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

worst sex experience

Worst sex experience?
Definitely losing my virginity. Limited foreplay, we were both virgins, lasted about 5 minutes, and afterwards my then BF started acting very strangely. Shortly after we broke up and he broke my 15 year old heart, I was convinced he had just used me for sex.
I found out not long ago that he has come out, explains why the sex was so awkward..
Luckily I've been blessed with lots of fantastic sex since then so this experience definitely didn't put me off it.

We are all familiar with the art of "Angles" on facebook and social media sites. So, me being 18 years old, this girl messages me on FB. We have a few mutual friends and she tells me she just moved here from Florida. Let's hang out. We begin talking a bit, only for a day or two before I can ask anyone about her. She seemed sexy as fuck (blonde hair big blue eyes and a cute face) and she initiates the sex conversation. She tells me what she wants me to do to her when we meet up, etc. My 18 year old young dumb and full of cum mind is thinking. FUCK YEAH! So I meet up with this girl, and while she's a pretty big girl who had too much make up on in pictures, whatever! I was there, she was down, a Lamborghini was sitting in front of her mansion, let's do this shit. No condom, no problem!

In that same time frame, I had just met the sweetest, cutest, most amazing girl that I am still dating to this day. She was a 16 year old virgin. Being so young and naïve and having something to prove, she really wanted to have sex with me. In her mind, she'd lose me if she didn't, but I promise, I never put that pressure on her. Before we did, my dick had been feeling, "off." We slept together, and a few days later my dick was really irritating me. I finally make an appt to get tested, and guess what? I have Chlamydia, and I gave a girl who I really liked Chlamydia the first time she ever had sex. Moral of the story. DON'T FUCK GIRLS WHO HIT YOU UP ON FACEBOOK! That is by far my worst sex experience.

I recently saw a post about best sex experience. So i thought let's change that. Lets discuss our worst sex experience. Ill go first.

Mine was when i lost my virginity. The girl was on her period, didn't mind that so much. The problem was she just layed there like a dead body

My worst experience was with a woman whose putty-tat was not too aromatic LOL.

Probably losing virginity, it was stupidly hilarious.

Smoked some weed beforehand (I usually don't smoke) and that just compounded the already noticeable performance anxiety.. i couldn't get hard because my mind was so spun out from the weed and over-thinking the whole situation, she asked me why is it taking so long and i just stared at her like a deer in headlights. I decided i would grab some whiskey to counter-act the effect of the weed.. told her i would be right back, took a couple of swigs of some JD's and came back.. it worked, but she could smell it on my breath and asked me 'Did you just go drink whiskey?' I said uhh yeah.. did you want some? I bring the bottle back, finally im hard and we get a rythm going..

Then i hear a knock at the door and it's my cousin telling me we have to leave in 5 minutes for a relatives birthday dinner that i forgot. The girl said she should go probably thinking she was at fault here.. and i just thought to myself how much of a monumental fuckup this has been. I made up for it the next day after i called her and invited her back over with no performance anxiety.

Pretty much every drunken sex experience ever except maybe one time was terrible. I guess the girl not even knowing who she's fucking can be a bit of a turn off.

Failure No.#03 She had small tits, masculine fingers and weird long toes. Result, 20 seconds intercourse attempt.
Failure No.#02 Kinda ugly but nice, slim body. Result, lousy sex. Reason, lying down like a corpse is not enough for me. I didn't feel wanted, I couldn't perform.
Failure No. #01 Fat, noisy and arrogant. Surprisingly I fucked her twice, it was short and not much of a pleasure. But I fucked her. All the way.

On holiday in Crete. Very drunk, partner of the time starts a deepthroat attempt. Result? Vomit all over the old chap and the boys.

Delicious.

Fortunately these days I'm blessed with a wife-to-be with far superior skills ;)

^Hah! Amazing. That's a classic mrc =D

Mine would be a one night-stand who had a MASSIVE piss fetish and wouldn't let it go when I said I wasn't really into that...he literally just sat me on his face and asked me to piss in his mouth.
Worst thing is I actually tried but felt so uncomfortable it just wouldn't happen.

Just been reading all the stories laughing my ASS off so heres mine.. i was really fucked up had downed the whole bottle of vodka along with a few tramadol. So im fucked up hanging out with this guy i had a crush on along with a few other people who i didn't know all to well so im just sitting by my crush the whole night. He starts kissing my neck which is a HUGE turn on for me and turns to me and starts kissing me. We start making out and he was the WORST kisser he was kissing me so hard it felt like teeth where about to rip my mouth open along with shoving his tongue literally down my throat. Obviously a big turn off so im trying to get some sort of excuse to get THE FUCK outta there but there was no where to go because i was staying with the fucker for a week. I keep going into other rooms trying to avoid him and his tongue down my throat but he keeps finding me. At this point in the night i black out and remember nothing so cannot share a "bad sex" story because i remember nothing to this day I'd like to believe and hope i didn't have sex with that. Well anyway i woke up in the morning to him on the phone screaming and fighting with his girlfriend. oops.

My worst experience was in a brothel on a scorching hot saturday afternoon with a plus size blonde girl on top of me. She was dripping with sweat and I couldn't cum and she was banging away like crazy, huffing and puffing and wheezing and getting red-faced and angry that I wasn't cumming. She started slapping me across the face and demanding that I cum and her matted, wet hair was tossing about here and there and she was dripping sweat all over my face and my hickory dickory wasn't touching the sides and I was banging away too and the sheer weight and heat was starting to make me feel a bit queazy. I'd been laying there trying to imagine other, more sexy, women, and suddenly I touched upon something in my mind's-eye...something that set off a chain reaction of horniness and I finally managed to cum. It was a loud orgasm with lots of cum and this girl just collapsed on top of me, pools of sweat and scum spitting and welling-up everywhere. And she just lay there on top of me wheezing and panting and coughing and laughing her tits off. She just laughed and laughed and finally caught enough breath to say, "You needed that, didn't you."

Getting a hickey on the end of my knob, when the girl i was with took "sucking cock" way to literally.

In a coffeeshop, the tiniest bathroom ever, it slipped up my bum by accident!!!

I had a hernia near my balls, she wanted to be on top, I said yes and bit down as the pain got high, and faked cumming when she did. Yes I, a guy, faked cumming in this very easy chick. It hurt to much to cum.

Sleeping with a friend while drunk. So this kid was a virgin and pretty much preyed on me the whole night. I was pretty drunk during and I remember it was shit. I wasn't that turned on so it was painful. He didn't realize why I wasn't enjoying it but eventually stopped. Then asked if I would give him oral... I was quite drunk and I remember just wanting to stop. When he came I felt sheer relief and spat it out instantly. When I reflect on the whole thing I just cringe. Gross. He told all his friends the next day as if it was some victory. When it was just awful, awkward and one-sided. I stopped talking to him after this and now he goes out with my ugly friend lol.

I suppose that would be my first one. Was too young, didn't really know what I was doing and the lady was quite an adult already.
I was only 12. Had imagined about it thousands of times but the moment was simply difficult to say the least..

I had a hernia near my balls, she wanted to be on top, I said yes and bit down as the pain got high, and faked cumming when she did. Yes I, a guy, faked cumming in this very easy chick. It hurt to much to cum.

I know what your talking about, I remember faking on a pretty constant basis, hernias are painful as hell its like getting a third testicle.