• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst drug to get addicted to ..

Benzos: Xanax was hell wich eventuallywe swiched to clonazepam... I like this alotmore than xanax, Im more relaxed and chilled, and the half life is soo much longer than xanax has. eg. You could dose once a day clonazepam and feel little to no WD's.

With Xanax the hell start showing up after 12 hours... even sooner but when it gets non manageable...

Good 2# Nicotine because ... I dont know why its so fucking hard to quit? I been smoker for only maybe 5 years.
Because of the social status like alcohol? Im putting up my top 3 that I have used/have experience...

3#Stimulants amphetamines especially... The everyday cravings for feeling good and positive and energitic.

burn out said:
i have never understood the appeal of gambling addiction. drugs make you feel so much better. they directly activate the pleasure circuits in the brain, unlike gambling which only does it indirectly. plus drugs can produce such a wide range of experiences since there are so many different ones with different affects, while gambling is just gambling.
drugs trigger reaction in the body. so does doing hektik things like jumping out of a plane, running a marathon, going to war, making love to a broad, robbing a bank. pursuing and winning hard cash isnt different and theres probably few drugs get you wetter than adrenaline/endorphins

i aint saying im a gambler, but i understand

huffing. i would think. i've seen them. they are brain dead.

Tsukasa said:
crack cocaine is the most psychologically addicting drug their is, even more than any amphetamine, or opiate agonist.
Haha, funny story about that. I did crack four times before relapsing back into meth. I saw myself scratching my neck and freaked out like "OMG I'M TURNING INTO A CRACKHEAD! FUCK!" and just quit.

entheogenius said:
No, they just make you think and feel that you do everything better. It may be subjectively enjoyable, but to all around, you just look like a saucer-pupilled frenetic space cadet.

I enjoy small doses the most. I feel good, get a shit-ton done and noone can tell.

IV coke would be worst I think. From what I hear, you've two choices, die within a year or two or get off it. And getting off it is damn hard.

For w/d's Benzos hands down.

Meth hasn't been to had to walk away from, but it destroys you while you're on it.

But opiates are the only drugs that long after I've kicked, keep calling me back for more.

I don't find coke addictive atall.

I find myself more addicted to any form of tripping/psychs than anthing else and dissociatives..

i'm addicting to feeling amazing.

In terms of the greed it causes, which leads to stealing from friends and shit like that - cocaine, base, and crack

In terms of how dull and dumb it makes a person, sitting in one spot all fucking day with slurred speach, tossing around $100's - xanax

In terms of never being able to quit - methadone, but at least it's better than herion

In terms of destroying your brain - MDMA, or whatever you want to call it. If you're rolling every weekend, that is.

Alcohol is definately up there.
Wow Iknow this is 16years old. Every single word. Rightdown to the alcohol is spot on.

Alcohol and benzos in the sense that you can die as a result of withdrawing from both. Alcohol is far more dangerous though and all you have to do is walk into an accident and emergency unit on a weekend night to see why. Not only does it destroy your organs - including your brain - it can also make you behave in ways you wouldn't otherwise. It can make people volatile, violent, unpredictable and all the rest of it and it is legal. All you have to do is walk into a shop and if you're old enough according to the law, you can buy a litre of vodka and end up in A&E or in a cell in a police station. Benzos are easier in terms of maintaining a habit and living functioning well. Some people function whilst having an alcohol problem but that can go tits up as well (divorce, losing a job, bereavement etc can all turn a "functioning user" into a problematic one). Benzos when mixed with alcohol just exacerbate the negative effects of alcohol I mentioned and taking too many benzos with a low tolerance can result in similar effects.

A lot of people would put heroin next but IMO, even though it is highly addictive and can quickly have your life turned upside down, opioid replacement drugs and therapy means that there is support available to help you quit or at least not have to go into WDs without a backup. Alcoholism can of course be treated with benzos too.

I would put crack after alcohol (and powder cocaine) to a lesser extent). It is easy to burn through hundreds of £ on a crack binge and due to it not being physically addictive, there is no replacement drug to help a person who is in the depths of a crack addiction and this addiction can also lead to highly problematic, anti social behaviour. It can make people act like lunatics. Cocaine is pretty terrible too and thought it used to be a "glamorous m" drug, it is now so cheap that most people can afford to use it and if they take to it, it can take over their life and burn through their money also.

One other things about heroin and cocaine/crack is the market and all of the violence that goes with it. Pretty much all of the murders (shootings and many stabbings) in Britain are due to rival gangs fighting over who gets to sell their drugs and where, and it is almost always the heroin and cocaine markets.

In the end you have to factor in the socioeconomic damage as well as the physical damage to the person when studying this and Prof. David Nutt did this but I think their study was flawed, particularly when it came to booze even though it was high up.

Last edited: