• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst drug to get addicted to ..

benzo's have been the hardest for me... there's such an intense psychological and physical withdrawal... and post acute withdrawal syndrome allegedly can persist for 6-18 months.

Crack and IV Cocaine, hands down, fuck it, i quit a 6 year fentanyl addiction but I can't kick a 2 year crack and cocaine iv addiction, its powerful, you crave that rush, that lasts only moments, your arms get destroyed, veins drop, and you just dont give a fuck

benzos i have 2 say from my experiences, then again i have never really taken opiates 4 long enough to get real sucked in, speed sucked to stop but benzos have devistated me twice now.. nasty shit. ive also seen alchohol do some pretty nasty things to people pon stoppin long termage....:|

klowns said:
without ANY doubt i would say klonopin and methadone. getting off either of those...............GOOD LUCK. most people who get one either drug never make it off (kpin is basicaly the heavy dutiest benzo you could take EXTREMELY potent) and they both have excrutating LONG drawn out full throttle wds. these 2 drugs, i think are the worst.
sadly im on 6 mg kpin and more benzos and bupe.....i plan on benzos for life its already been 7-8 years or so
Rivotril is intermediate acting, there are much harder benzo's to withdraw from. Withdrawl from Dormicum, now that's hell. It's the most dangerous benzo of all to withdraw from. Normison is much worse as well, it's well known that abruptly stopping intake when fairly physically addicted, that it can cause a sudden and violent death. Roofies and Mogadon are also known to cause a sudden and violent death when abruptly withdrawing from it. Methadone is a bitch though, at is takes so long to withdraw from. Both short acting and very long acting opioids are a bitch, because with the short acting ones the withdrawl is so intense, and with the long acting ones it takes excrutiatingly long. Intermediate acting opioids are less hard to withdraw from than short and long acting ones.

Benzo's are the hardest to withdraw from in terms of the withdrawl itself, both physically and mentally, and because it can be so intense and much more serious than any other class of drugs, it's even possible to die from them during withdrawl, due to status epilepticus or catatonia. Nicotine is the hardest to completely stop taking because of the social status it has in society. It's so hard to quit when everyone around you smokes, everyone offers you cigarettes, and it's available at every supermarket and cornerstore. Stopping smoking for some time isn't that difficult, but staying clean from them is, because of the availability and everyone offering it to you, and everyone doing it around you.

Last edited:
FiatFlux said:
Benzos and not only b/c of the wd's -- try permanent long-term memory loss at high doses, to the point where you don't remember who you are -- and waking up every morning feeling like you just drank 350mL shitty Popov vodka the night before.

what? if fyou wake up and feel like you you drank 350mL vodka the night before, why not drink vodka instead of taking benzos? it's more euphoric. i thought the whole reason people took benzos was because they make you less sick than alcohol.

Meth because it makes you look like the goddamn living dead

Alcohol for sure.

I've kicked heroin and klonopin (separate occasions..) both cold turkey. It was pretty bad but it was manageable...somewhat.

But when i saw the hardcore alcoholics detoxing in jail it blew my mind. It made me feel lucky that I was only kicking heroin. The guy in the cell next to me was throwing up blood, delirious, shaking and eventually they had to take him up to the medical center inside the jail.

Hardcore alcoholics got it the worst for sure. From what I've seen even the biggest heroin addicts i knew from rehab had it easy compared to the dude in the cell next to me. I really thought this guy was going to die.

addiction to inhalants has got to be the single worst thing one can do for their bodies and minds.

I've really only been addicted to opiates, and quitting sucked but wasn't really THAT bad. I know a girl who had a seizure from benzo withdrawls...so I would probably vote that. I imagine ketamine would be rough as well.

GreenMachine said:
I've really only been addicted to opiates, and quitting sucked but wasn't really THAT bad. I know a girl who had a seizure from benzo withdrawls...so I would probably vote that. I imagine ketamine would be rough as well.

this thread needs some clarification, i might actually make a new one. there is a huge difference between to the worst drug to be addicted to and the worst drug to withdraw from.

for example, being addicted to benzos (even high doses) is quite manageable for many people as long as they have a steady source like a prescription. however, being addicted to heavily addicted to alcohol is not really manageable for anyone long term.

of the most commonly abused drugs, i would still say alcohol is the worst drug to be heavily physically addicted to. i don't know about meth or crack though because i've never used enough of those. ketamine also sounds really bad but its not as common.

I have seen some people on meth just LOSE their mind. Think they are god, and ppl are trying to kill the user, when high ....some really do go nuts

Jamshyd said:
GHB (or GBL/1,4B)

Addiction to that makes Heroin or crack addiction look like a healthy lifestyle choice.

Seriously why did you say that? GBL is not a good choice to be addicted to (but then again far better then meth/crack/heroin imo) but an addiction to ghb really isn't that big of a deal ... I thought ghb was one of the more healthy drugs tbh.

i hate seeing people smoke rock . soo nasty. and crackheads are irratable and paranoid.

at least dope users are somewhat content, and not paranoid. eww i hate anxiety and paranoia

Is PCP technically addictive?

I've never done PCP, never will. I know people who have gotten wet before, but I've never been in their presence when they were using it. But all I know is, there's no other drug whose trip reports scare me worse than this one, in terms of the potential for harm to self and others.

Cevain said:
Seriously why did you say that? GBL is not a good choice to be addicted to (but then again far better then meth/crack/heroin imo) but an addiction to ghb really isn't that big of a deal ... I thought ghb was one of the more healthy drugs tbh.

Withdrawals can kill you. Sounds like a big deal to me

Yeah G withdrawls even though I have never gone through them myself, sound nasty and very dangerous. Stories of violent seizures and deep depression come to mind.

I just went through minor oxycontin and xanax withdrawl simultaneously and for me it sucked balls, I agree with whoever said the restless legs parts is the worst, you feel like kicking your way through a concrete wall. I cant imagine what kind of withdrawls higher doses would bring on, I dont want to ever find out either.

burn out said:
i have never understood the appeal of gambling addiction. drugs make you feel so much better. they directly activate the pleasure circuits in the brain, unlike gambling which only does it indirectly. plus drugs can produce such a wide range of experiences since there are so many different ones with different affects, while gambling is just gambling.

The guys who pretty much live in the betting shop opposite me look pretty wasted most of the time so they get a double whammy... woo!

Probably not as bad as opiate/stimulant addiction but K addiction can really suck... makes you anti social and crazy and totally ruins your kidneys. Turns you into a totaly non functioning freak with a body thats collapsing in on itself. Fun times.