• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst drug to get addicted to ..

marijuana --- dumbest fucking drug ever

u ever see that shirt "marijuana: making dumb shit funny since 1965" (or whatever it says)...well thats completely right

unless its to potentiate another drug, i just cant see how i ever was like "hey lets smoke a blunt and go..." do whatever...and i did that every day, all day for like 5 years...and its amazing i got NOTHING accomplished...hmmmmmmm

Cocaine.

People may say benzos but the truth is you can just keep upping your dose until the day you die. You'd have to be stupid to die from benzo w/d (no offense if anyone knows anyone who has) but you could easily check into a detox if you start getting seizures and they'll do you up properly or if push comes to shove go and buy a bottle of liqour which I'm pretty sure would tame the withdrawals.

I'm sure heroin would be up there but at least you're able to sleep and not compelled to completely empty your bank account and spend every last dime in one night and then feel like shit.

kingofthegonzo said:
Personally I think amphetamines (dextro or meth) are the worst drugs to get addicted to. Because unlike other drugs which cause impairment in some way, amphetamines have the opposite effect. Being on speed makes everything you do better and more enjoyable.

Amen.

The thing that makes amphetamine so dangerous, is that it's so easy to function normally on it. If you hide your use well, people think you're such a hard worker and motivated individual that you think you must be doing something right, reinforcing the addiction.

Hands down meth/crack and alcohol are the worst addictions out there. Opiates are bad but more manageable.

Jamshyd said:
GHB (or GBL/1,4B)

Addiction to that makes Heroin or crack addiction look like a healthy lifestyle choice.
1,4B is the only substance I've ever been physically addicted to and while coming off it was rough, the sickness was gone in about 4-5 days. It was definitely unpleasant but I don't reckon it'd be the worst, it was very easy to get roped in though. From my experience dabbling in regular meth use I think it would be among the worst to be addicted to.

probably any strong, long-lasting IV euphoriant, with meth being a little worse than the others cause of it's psychotogenic tendencies. IV k addiction seems rare but i can see that getting really nasty really quick if i had a good hookup for it.

klowns said:
most people who get one either drug never make it off (kpin is basicaly the heavy dutiest benzo you could take EXTREMELY potent) and they both have excrutating LONG drawn out full throttle wds. these 2 drugs, i think are the worst.

8) Don't spread your opinion around like a fact, especially one like ^^ that.

Meth makes you feel like your one of satan's demons 24/7.

I only did meth for a very short time, and was at least mentally addicted. I did terrible things under it's influence, I literally felt like I was given power by satan and became very violent. Leaving me in debt for all the things I've trashed.

Anything else, just has really bad w/d's.

"Math, MuthaFuckaz, Can You Getddit...?" - To Dr's.

Riconoen said:
^^I would suggest asking for a longer lasting benzo like kpin, ativan or valium becuase they last all day and you can go without for a few days once you've been taken them for awhile since it stays on your system a long time.

But if yo' high dose
(4-8mg a day)
they often (usually) taper you too fast.

I took 24mg of alprazolam yesterday,
an' drunk half a bottle of wine
(massive wisdom(?) tooth pain...)
an' was awake
& alert the whole time.

I did watch 'Bedazzled' in bed, thou.

Brenden Frazer was dreamy...

Mid-day movie.

Even at a dose like 4mg,
DoctorBs
& ESPECIALLY KNOB-PSYCHIATRISTS
think it's unreasonable to give you 80-160mg of Valium a day
(Aus; no 10mg blues; so 16-32x5mg a day)...
( 0.5mg alprazolam = 10mg diazepam )...
( www.benzo.org.uk )
they rush it...
...I've seen it quite a
quitea
few times.

It doesn't encourage safe or easy wif'drawl.

PEACE
FRUSTRATIN'
UnS
:|

Last edited:
Alcohol=/=Short-Term Benzo's

Beatlebot said:
That's a pretty convincing argument. I'd have to agree.

Alcohol is a dance in the park compared to short-actin'-benzo wif'drawls.

Maybe not a dance.

But DT's have got nuttin'
on Col' Turkey Alpra.

That's crazy-talk...

PEACE
UnS
:)

kingofthegonzo said:
Personally I think amphetamines (dextro or meth) are the worst drugs to get addicted to. Because unlike other drugs which cause impairment in some way, amphetamines have the opposite effect. Being on speed makes everything you do better and more enjoyable.

No, they just make you think and feel that you do everything better. It may be subjectively enjoyable, but to all around, you just look like a saucer-pupilled frenetic space cadet.

For me, opiates are the worst. I shot silly amounts of speed and coke/crack for years, but never had much of a problem with stopping when I had to. Cravings and general unpleasantness, but manageable. But that's possibly because I was dosed to the eyeballs on opiates, booze and benzos concurrently.

I suspect that benzos and booze are probably the worst to come off, but seem (so far) to have got off reasonably lightly. Also due to the ease of access to them - especially booze - they must be a real bitch to stay off.

rat tat tat tat said:
I'm sure heroin would be up there but at least you're able to sleep and not compelled to completely empty your bank account and spend every last dime in one night and then feel like shit.

Ha! I'm guessing that you've never known a junky then.

Sleep? Not for fucking weeks if you're doing a proper detox. The hallucinations, the depersonalisation, the paranoia, the cramps/vomiting/constant diarrhea, the shakes, hot/cold sweats, dehydration/malnutrition... I could go on. But worst of all, for me at least - the fucking kicky legs. That's the one that always broke me.

There's a reason it's called "kicking the habit" and it's no fun discovering why.

To be fair though, whatever you're addiction of choice is, it's never going to be easy to stop.

Benzos and not only b/c of the wd's -- try permanent long-term memory loss at high doses, to the point where you don't remember who you are -- and waking up every morning feeling like you just drank 350mL shitty Popov vodka the night before.

entheogenius said:
Ha! I'm guessing that you've never known a junky then.

Sleep? Not for fucking weeks if you're doing a proper detox. The hallucinations, the depersonalisation, the paranoia, the cramps/vomiting/constant diarrhea, the shakes, hot/cold sweats, dehydration/malnutrition... I could go on. But worst of all, for me at least - the fucking kicky legs. That's the one that always broke me.

There's a reason it's called "kicking the habit" and it's no fun discovering why.

To be fair though, whatever you're addiction of choice is, it's never going to be easy to stop.

I didn't mean during w/d.

and there's always methadone so it ain't like your even forced into going through this shit.

I'd have to vote booze, because it's the only addictive drug that you don't need a prescription for. (I'm sure you could argue things like tramadol, but you know what I mean by this statement).

I think alcohol has the highest number of relapse occurrence, due to it's accessibility. Plus it's effects on the body are unmatched by any other addictive substance I can presently think of.