• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst drug to get addicted to ..

esctasymdma

Bluelighter
Which is the worst drug to get addicted to? i would probably say its either heroin or meth.. wat do u guys think? Imo i think these 2 are the 2 drugs that really destroy/ruin your life and the hardest to quit.. which is worse to be addicted to?

crack cocaine is the most psychologically addicting drug their is, even more than any amphetamine, or opiate agonist.

Heroin... IMO, as you get "dope sick"

maybe benzos also, its one of the only drugs you can die from if you attempt to stop taking the drug. The w/d's are apparently terrible, and if you attempt to quit cold-turkey after using a certain dose for months, theres a chance you can have a seizure etc.

definetly heroin for the physical aspect of addiction but yeah crack and I.V. cocaine is also extremely addicting as far as the mental aspect.

without ANY doubt i would say klonopin and methadone. getting off either of those...............GOOD LUCK. most people who get one either drug never make it off (kpin is basicaly the heavy dutiest benzo you could take EXTREMELY potent) and they both have excrutating LONG drawn out full throttle wds. these 2 drugs, i think are the worst.
sadly im on 6 mg kpin and more benzos and bupe.....i plan on benzos for life its already been 7-8 years or so

In terms of the greed it causes, which leads to stealing from friends and shit like that - cocaine, base, and crack

In terms of how dull and dumb it makes a person, sitting in one spot all fucking day with slurred speach, tossing around $100's - xanax

In terms of never being able to quit - methadone, but at least it's better than herion

In terms of destroying your brain - MDMA, or whatever you want to call it. If you're rolling every weekend, that is.

Alcohol is definately up there.

Alcohol, Heroin and meth are the worst to get addicted to.

cocaine (spec IV crack), Heroin and benzos are the worst to try and STOP being addicted to.

It's the only drug I've ever had a problem with, so I'm biased, but I'd say alcohol is certainly one of the worst.

- You can die of the withdrawals
- It's extremely bad for your health; you will die if you keep it up for a long time
- You can't function on it as well as you can with opiates. After a while of being an alcoholic, you either can't function because you're in withdrawals, or because you're drunk. It becomes harder to tread the line between the two and keep well enough yet sobre enough to hold down a job (I've never got to that stage though, this is based on what I've been told)
- When you quit you are reminded of it constantly due to its social acceptability, and the fact that it pervades every avenue of Western society

I'm not saying it's worse than heroin or meth or crack or benzos because there's other disadvantages to those. But it's not to be taken lightly.

Benzo's- the literalness of life-threatening withdrawal is really crushing. I've had a friend go through seizures associated with withdrawal- really fucked up stuff.
But in terms of things that are less likely to have a prescribed path to addiction, I would say meth. My life has gotten tossed around by the unintentional actions of so many tweakers, it's repulsive.

methadone
barbituates/booze
benzos
in that order

Putting down stimulants has always been about moving on and keeping busy, but I don't smoke or IV the shit.

(Not from experience)
Meth, Heroin

Personally,
Benzos...you can't function in the world anymore without feeling is compressing down on you

In terms of cost, coke/crack.
In terms of sickness, opiods.
In terms of bodily harm, benzos.

my vote goes to crack bc I was addicted to it and it was so hard to get off.

Otherwise I'd say heroin b/c I know that's really hard to kick too

This is not an Other Drugs topic.

----------->

Shifting off to Drug Culture
(where they will most likely merge it in with the other 50 threads just like it)

gethigh said:
In terms of cost, coke/crack.
In terms of sickness, opiods.
In terms of bodily harm, benzos.

what bodily harm do benzos do? how are they worse than alcohol and crack in terms of bodily harm?