• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

the love hearts from 2004? 100mg mdma 60mg mda or something like that... such an awesome pill :)

why is everyone wearing glasses?

90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA. I remember the hysteria on Bluelight. I promptly broke my pill sabatical. Unreal pills. The cleanest feeling, too.

90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA. I remember the hysteria on Bluelight. I promptly broke my pill sabatical. Unreal pills. The cleanest feeling, too.

Had one of those xmas 2003 - in Goa India - all i remember is those halos glowing arround the christmas lights ...

Those Blue playstations were wierd, I only tripped out on my 3rd day of taking them in a row. ... I remember coming down in the chill tent at the festival and seeing random people as deamons with purple faces, horns and huge fucking tongues.

Now, the while aliens of 2002 ... Those were amazing. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw swirling pettens of colour and flowers.

Bought a gram back in august but haven't had a chance to take it. Next drug session is planned for mid november so will probably crack it out then

Blue Playstations were mainly MDA. The whites were MDMA. The turquoise felt like a mix. Shurikens (swirls) definitely had a good MDA batch. The black speckled mitzis were certainly MDA. There was a cracking batch of cherries that were MDA. I already mentioned the hearts. There was a batch of 'number ones' that had 200mg of active content (MDMA, MDA, then something like OH-MDA, which sounds like some sort of pill orgasm), that got you high as fuck from a half. Most of the pills mentioned, I managed to try. Benson, the Heinekens were MDMA. Around the same time as double stamped Coca-Colas, M&Ms, Red Bulls. Essentially all the same pill. The best, in my eyes, were the Mickey mice from about 2006. I've never tripped so much from a pill. Deathrow, from here, threw all of his clothes and possibly the TV out of his window, after taking those. Absolutely amazing. Ah, the nostalgia. :(

Bought a gram back in august but haven't had a chance to take it. Next drug session is planned for mid november so will probably crack it out then

One day I will understand how people manage too have that kind of self control:\

those love hearts were the first pills i ever took! I had no idea they had mda in them?! Ever since I ate 3 of those little fuckers I have been trying to find stuff like that, but no luck. until a few weeks ago I got some crystal that had me tripping like a nutter. Amazing. need to find some pure mda at some point.

The colour of both varies a lot. Synthesis is similar so I'd expect them to have similarly coloured impurities. I'm a layman mind.

Had some MDA powder in poland once for Armin, didnt believe the guy when he gave it to me but 7hrs later and the memory of about 10mins of that soon changed my mind. What a sweaty mess!!

Comedown was ridiculous though, not worth it imo.

I remember the speckled Mitzers that were so called MDA. Not a great night to say the least. Everyone in the club just sat around looking at each other and doing weird shit. Was just waiting on things kicking off. I'll stick to MDMA these days.

I remember the speckled Mitzers that were so called MDA. Not a great night to say the least. Everyone in the club just sat around looking at each other and doing weird shit. Was just waiting on things kicking off. I'll stick to MDMA these days.

What year were they around? ... I remember having a speckled Mitzi one NYE. We were very drunk and I remember my friend talking to a coat stand in the middle of the pub!

as far as i'm aware mda synth has a lesser yeild. real tasty stuff, most likely kept for personal+friends, if i'm honest, for a real, REAL good pill I would pay a good price indeed..gotta be special tho haha where as i've seen wee 100mg pills strokin people £10?suck ma neb is that binder £6 is it?

I get pills tested all the time and have quite a lot of mixtures of MDMA, MDA and MDEA (laboratory in Netherlands testing for purity and which substances are in the pills)

Other then that MDA is easier to make then MDMA so I guess you should talk to some chemists :)

As I've already said I took a faor few of the orginal early 90's snowballs so i know what a good dose of MDA is like, I pretty much stoppd taking pillls in 2000 so can't comment on many others but the snowballs IME where th only ons I eveer had that where pure MDA, certainly at any high dose anyway.

For lots of you ravers who had no exerpinace of phycadelics they wrere just way to much, runours cercuulated abuut them being adulturated and people didntg like the comedown...then the chemical factort in Lithuanian got closed down and that was the end of those.

MDMA is a much easier drug to take on mind and body and poeple would also take many more of them in one evening that they would a string MDA pill so I believe there was deliberate swtich to MDMA, you can even hear it in the change of musical style, I mean even if you had another snowball in you pocket to take you#d probably not remeber you'd got it until 6 hours after taking the first, I could drop MDMA tabs (good ones) every couple of hours no problems...simple economics. Prices of pills didnt start dropping till much later.

Fairly sure those Dutch blue elephants had some MDA in. I was pretty twatted off 2 at a festival this year, thought I was on a train in the middle of the crowd and then tried to climb into the sound engineers hut thing thinking it was my tent. Another friend spent an hour having a non existing conversation with somebody alone in his tent. Somebody else thought they were playing snooker whilst waiting for a pint. Oh and my mate freaking out because he was convinced he'd found a gipsy camp in the festival with burning crosses and bare knuckle fighting. Had to stop him trying to phone the police reporting that they were pimping out young girls. Of course when we got there it was just an empty space with 1 caravan in haha.

Apart from that though, the last presumably mda content pills I had were the first batch of those white rolexes around 2007. Will never forget my mate mashed out all quiet then suddenly screaming "BANK" as he snapped back out of it. He thought he was on the weakest link.

As I've already said I took a faor few of the orginal early 90's snowballs so i know what a good dose of MDA is like, I pretty much stoppd taking pillls in 2000 so can't comment on many others but the snowballs IME where th only ons I eveer had that where pure MDA, certainly at any high dose anyway.

For lots of you ravers who had no exerpinace of phycadelics they wrere just way to much, runours cercuulated abuut them being adulturated and people didntg like the comedown...then the chemical factort in Lithuanian got closed down and that was the end of those.

MDMA is a much easier drug to take on mind and body and poeple would also take many more of them in one evening that they would a string MDA pill so I believe there was deliberate swtich to MDMA, you can even hear it in the change of musical style, I mean even if you had another snowball in you pocket to take you#d probably not remeber you'd got it until 6 hours after taking the first, I could drop MDMA tabs (good ones) every couple of hours no problems...simple economics. Prices of pills didnt start dropping till much later.

Any pics of these out of interest or are they literally just white roundy balls?

Fairly sure those Dutch blue elephants had some MDA in. I was pretty twatted off 2 at a festival this year, thought I was on a train in the middle of the crowd and then tried to climb into the sound engineers hut thing thinking it was my tent. Another friend spent an hour having a non existing conversation with somebody alone in his tent. Somebody else thought they were playing snooker whilst waiting for a pint. Oh and my mate freaking out because he was convinced he'd found a gipsy camp in the festival with burning crosses and bare knuckle fighting. Had to stop him trying to phone the police reporting that they were pimping out young girls. Of course when we got there it was just an empty space with 1 caravan in haha.

Apart from that though, the last presumably mda content pills I had were the first batch of those white rolexes around 2007. Will never forget my mate mashed out all quiet then suddenly screaming "BANK" as he snapped back out of it. He thought he was on the weakest link.

In stitches reading this!!!

Any pics of these out of interest or are they literally just white roundy balls?

no pics I'm afriad well before digital photograhy and mobile phones wrere exactly ...well mobile !! let alone had a camera.

They were not round at all just very thick, more of a barrel shape, domed top and bottom but flat on the sides

no pics I'm afriad well before digital photograhy and mobile phones wrere exactly ...well mobile !! let alone had a camera.

They were not round at all just very thick, more of a barrel shape, domed top and bottom but flat on the sides

Can picture them from your description!
Did a quick search on them and found this on techno.de. Is a bit funny but 11 million!

BALTIC STATES The dramatic increase in E production in the Baltic states - especially Latvia - can be largely attributed to the closure of many highly-equipped labs and the subsequent redundancy of it's top scientists. These highly skilled men and women have had to turn to E production as a way of supporting themselves. Mind you, even back in 1992 a shipment of 11 million MDA tablets were intercepted at Frankfurt airport, which were eventually traced back to a factory in Latvia. The factory was run by a consortium of Dutch and Slovak criminals, while the factory workers believed they were manufacturing pills to cure the common cold. Meanwhile, Lithuana has a unique problem in the form of local biker gangs involved in amphetamine production and running.

pink 3d hearts in 2008 were tangibly different to any other pills I have done (and I started around 2007). They were the only ones to make me trip badly i.e. see peoples faces as being other people for a good 20 seconds before snapping out of it. Even then I don't know if they were MDA, many people speculated. I also noticed the comedowns were more severe on those pills, massively spaced out etc. I never get remotely spaced out now although I think it could be anxiety related (I was worried about becoming a druggie etc.. haha)

other than that I have never seen any OEVs on any amount of MDMA but been with people who claim to on the same (and less) stuff than me, so who knows.

These days when I twat a shit load of MD, I might trip when I am falling asleep at the end of the night i.e. saying to my girlfriend in bed "so what line of work are you in" thinking I am still in the club having a conversation with someone... -- it must be tiredness related because it only happens when I am ultra tired and drifting off to sleep. CEVs happen then too but are barely registerable