• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

It was in early 92 in a warehouse coming up on snowball Egyptian Empire the Horn tune came on and an Epiphany took place that lasted the next 8 years, I could have dropped to my knees and worshiped the stack ....actually I think I may well have done at some point A moment I will never forget

MDA is the only drug I have had truly shared halucinations on me and the missues sat at that back of a big warehouse wheer it was empty the floor turned into a lake and we could both see dcuks swimmign around in the water, its the only substance I've ever taken that gives hallucinations that are so real in that other stuff is normal but things are just there .....Hyper Real

fuck yes that Egyptian Empire, The Horn track was something special, captured the sound round then....before allthe genre splitting started in earnest.....

And yeah, MDA visuals are totally bizarre, like nothing else, remember just staring at shit for ages till I realised it wasn't anything more than a lampost, or a treee, where I'd seen the Agia Sofia Mosque, being built on by loads of tiny workers running upa and down ladders, etc.... <3

bring back the good shit!

I can't believe how much i miss MDA until this thread was created, some of the experiences you guys have posted have brought back some really good memories.

MDA as a drug is up there with the best of them. I can't believe how hard it shits on more popular MDMA.

+top choon as well

I'm sure MDA was not as prevalent as you guys are making out. Every pill I took up until 2006 gave me the glasses visuals on other peoples faces, I think that's just a typical MDMA/speed effect. It's true that today's crystal and pills no longer cause that effect (at least they don't for me), which is certainly interesting (although the Americans still associate this glasses visuals with their pills at present). I do find the pills much cleaner now and tend to have much more manageable comedowns.

Ah well, we'll be debating this shit for years no doubt.

I think high doeses of good MDMA can certainly bring on visula effects similar to MDA, doessnt MDA end upo getting produced internally of soem such shit I dont understand, but I've defintakly had hallucinations from what I know to have been MDMA its just MDA furateed total madness

This thread takes me back, red playstations were the first pills I ever did back in 04. I remember those windmills as well, many a messy night on them.

doessnt MDA end upo getting produced internally of soem such shit I dont understand,

Yes I've heard this to, although the chemistry behind this is beyond me. However, I've taken huge doses of the current MDMA available and the visuals are always the same, wave like colourful visuals and shapes when the eyes are shut (similar to a low level acid trip) the glasses visuals and batshit crazy stuff is no longer there.

Its a tricky one, I've had visuals on a par with MDA but that was always in the late morning having been dancing all night so some of it could have been more to do with th trance like state this kind of activity produces, i remember one morning dancing away and the brick wall of the are house no longer had cement between the bricks and sunshine was pouring in through ball the gaps, this wasn't a fleeting moment either it seamed to go on for several minutes.

i think in some synth routes you have make MDA before turning it into MDMA... i would not bother MDA is far superior!

the love hearts from 2004? 100mg mdma 60mg mda or something like that... such an awesome pill :)

why is everyone wearing glasses?
QFT
Ohh MDA how I miss thee.

NSFW:
1463894830_aebe42f6b8_z.jpg

That does look the business! Stuff I had was brown sugar colour and small shards.

what the fuck is that it aint MDA ! i think its ice or crystal meth **BAM SUCKA!**

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have phenylacetone, you can synthesise methamphetamine with a yield of ~70% IIRC, but only about 30% if you make amphetamine. It might be a similar situation with MDP2P, so making MDMA rather than MDA=$$$. My example might not be analogous, though, and I might not even be right about P2P, and a lot of MDMA is made from safrole anyway... basically, ignore this post and wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to pipe up.

Less speculative guess is that it's for the same reason that people make 2C-B rather than 2C-N; why make an obscure, niche drug when you can make something that you know you can definitely sell?

wt, I don't think that any practical synthesis of MDMA is done from MDA.

I've had MDMA that clear. Also why did you call him a knob? He's been here 11 years and knows what he's talking about.

Methamp is rare as fuck pretty much over the whole of the UK. I've only heard it mentioned once.

Blue Playstations :) Picked them at Reading festival they were the tits. I believe an old bluelighter took a lot at a meeting once before too :0 R the pics still about? Wendyyyyyyyyyy
mmmm..... snowballs ('00), rolls royces ('01), black speckled mitzis ('02), double stamped peanut M'n'Ms ('03), blue playstations ('04), star-shaped pills ('04)....

& many others which I can't recall now. Giraffes & zebras walking around festivals, everyone wearing sunglasses in clubs, mosaic vision, third-eye introspection, "playing" with visuals, crazy random hallucinations....

Man, bring back MDA! Those were fun times. (LSD + MDA FTW!) %) %) %)

QFT
Ohh MDA how I miss thee.

NSFW:
1463894830_aebe42f6b8_z.jpg

The first MDMA crystal I got back in about 94 was just like glitter, tiny clear crystals , must have been very pure as I'de been takinf MDXX for 3 years by that point but the rush wa something else, it tated really vile but I have a talant for mangaing sublingual when other would be gagging, I think it goes back to my childhood when I havd to take lots of meds foe asthma, Spin Intal caps are pretty fekin horrible (if ones ever had to take them).

Nvere got any quite as good as that it allwent to brown lumpy crystal after that, good but mg for mg not as good as that stuff

One of the best combos I ever did was K, 2c-b loads and loads of Danzka vodka then I was given that bomb of MDA. What a prize state I was in. There were moments of the trip that were very confusing and even sometime a bit challenging to deal with, it came in waves of confusion, misunderstanding. I was basically baffled talking a load of utter codshit with mates, but at times we'd all think one of us had insulted the other etc haha :D

I must repeat that experiance sometime. I even felt amazing the next day thanks to the ket and 2c-b and only doing one bomb of MDA. The girls house we'd been at I really fancied (ket makes me all romantic) so sunday after the sesh I went home slept, even made a family dinner (still half out of my head on the 2c-b) then got my mum to take me back to this birds new flat with a box of chocolates, a DVD and a rose between the teeth! Haha what an actual roaster, however I was allowed straight in.....yasssss!! =D

I've got a report on erowid to that nature, actually. To be fair though, I now think that current batch of windmills were probably the MDMA ones. It turned out very MDA like in the end though.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=61740

"Tried to have a crack on with the taxi driver" :eek:

Just realised how that sounds.

Those blue PlayStations were very average in 2004, if they were MDA then every bloody pill I'd took up until 2006 was also MDA, which is unlikely buddy. Those Heinekens from 2002 on the other hand were fuckin insane...

Sorry like, but you're wrong on that account. The blue playstations were a very high dose of MDA; the best I've ever had. If you took the right batch that is... there were more than one if I remember rightly, and definitely some white MDMA playstations.

I'm sure MDA was not as prevalent as you guys are making out. Every pill I took up until 2006 gave me the glasses visuals on other peoples faces, I think that's just a typical MDMA/speed effect.

I've fooled myself into thinking MDMA was MDA before, after receiving visuals. In retrospect though, you can definitely tell the difference. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there have been a fair few MDA batches over the past ten years, though it was definitely a lot less frequent. You'd maybe get a couple of batches of MDMA & MDA mix pills, and a couple of batches of pure (and strong) MDA pills over the course of any year in my experience.

Last edited:
Yeah the blue playstations I had were wipe out, big chunky things with a score on the back if I remember right. I would of said MDMA/MDA. There were a batch of speckled white cherries in 06 that were pretty high dose mix between the two aswell, that was the last mix pill I saw I reckon.

The windmills there were two batches, the big pure white ones were decent dose MDMA and the wee speckly things were tested as 60-80mg of MDA I think.

For about a whole year circa 2000 all my contact had was these pills he called 'medusas' they kinda had a stamp of a woman's head with snakes for hair. I'm certain now that they were a good whack of MDA.

Tripping moustaches and glasses on people everytime, hours of talking pure shite, me letting the girls we used to drop em with dress me up in there clothes and makeup then me forgetting and going out to the shop.

They were tall stacked and had yellow and grey specks on em, anyone else remember them?