European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I understand that this thread can only lead to mindless speculation, but I'm quite partial to a bit of that.

So can anyone think why MDA hasn't been seen in pills since maybe windmills/smilies a good few years back?

It seems strange considering strong MDA pills were always so popular.

Does the process of making MDA required extra precursor's/other chemicals, and is it less economically viable? I'd have thought it was actually more economically viable considering it's active at a lower dose.

People that have only started taking good pills since the recent tenner ones appeared will be in for a shock when/if MDA makes a comeback %)

Most fun drug ever lol.

At a guess I'd say it's just because there's no need. It's not like people are struggling to shift MDMA pills. If the market was absolutely flooded with MDMA pills (thus driving the price down due to competition) then there would be financial incentive for making MDA pills.

i think in some synth routes you have make MDA before turning it into MDMA... i would not bother MDA is far superior!

the love hearts from 2004? 100mg mdma 60mg mda or something like that... such an awesome pill :)

why is everyone wearing glasses?

Innit. Can you imagine the devastation caused in clubs by some blue playstation style MDA bucklers?

I do wonder if chemists fear that any MDA pills could be associated with piperazines? A world of difference obviously.

Come on chemists, pull your fingers out.

Anybody up for taking this campaign to Daybreak?

Definitely one of the single most distressing issues of our time.

There are a batch of pink mercedes at the moment tested as containing 100mg MDMA and 50mg MDA, not exact numbers but it's something like that.

It is still obviously about just that is very rare and hard to find. Amazing drug though %)

There are a batch of pink mercedes at the moment tested as containing 100mg MDMA and 50mg MDA, not exact numbers but it's something like that.

It is still obviously about just that is very rare and hard to find. Amazing drug though %)

I did see that, but I could only find one report... doesn't seem that this batch made it very far.

I dont think they bother cause it drives you round the bend and its also so powerful in a trippy way that pople would not re dose as much or feel like using it as regular.I saw many a man/woman lose their marbles on snowballs

Aye that's true, plus the comedowns are definitely more brutal.

Losing your marbles is the fun part though :)

mmmm..... snowballs ('00), rolls royces ('01), black speckled mitzis ('02), double stamped peanut M'n'Ms ('03), blue playstations ('04), star-shaped pills ('04)....

& many others which I can't recall now. Giraffes & zebras walking around festivals, everyone wearing sunglasses in clubs, mosaic vision, third-eye introspection, "playing" with visuals, crazy random hallucinations....

Man, bring back MDA! Those were fun times. (LSD + MDA FTW!) %) %) %)

MDA is what i thought tripping on acid would be like before i got round to trying it, complete manifestations of the mind, hallucinating things that look real enough to touch, its fucking wonderful!

a good number of years ago at an freeparty in the middle of a valley in rural wales I took a couple of MDA pills and had been playing a computer game called freelancer obsessively where you travel round space having star wars style battles, steady your aim...pull the trigger PEW PEW PEW PEW!! got him! - anyway. I'd just took a hit from a pipe of hash looked up at the night sky and could see a giant mothership from freelancer being attacked by loads of tiny space ships, laser beams flying across the sky, explosions, i was totally convinced it was happening and was in awe, i was shouting to all my pals to look up at the massive space battle in the sky and was pretty shocked that no one seemed to give a fuck, cmon dudes fucking star wars is happening right above are heads and you don't give a fuck!?!?!

no other drug can give you experiences like that or make you trip in such a way. amazing.

I WANT SOME FUCKING MDA!!!!

Giraffes & zebras walking around festivals, everyone wearing sunglasses in clubs, mosaic vision, third-eye introspection, "playing" with visuals, crazy random hallucinations....

Man, bring back MDA! Those were fun times.

=D

Never fails to amuse me. It's just fucking ridiculous.

Only time I've ever seen a group of monks hiking down the motorway.

Some raw powder turned up a while ago, but I looked on erowid and the trip reports looked a little disparaging so I declined as it was £70 on the g. This thread sort of makes me wish i'd given it a go. I don't drop often now though, so i'm not sure if i'd wanna spend the night trippin my nuts off on one or two hits of this stuff over getting some mdma and doing loads and then getting a bit of the mdaness at the end of the night?

Some raw powder turned up a while ago, but I looked on erowid and the trip reports looked a little disparaging so I declined as it was £70 on the g. This thread sort of makes me wish i'd given it a go. I don't drop often now though, so i'm not sure if i'd wanna spend the night trippin my nuts off on one or two hits of this stuff over getting some mdma and doing loads and then getting a bit of the mdaness at the end of the night?

You just keep telling yourself that. ;)

in my experience MDMA is better for clubs, MDA is better for home. I can't dance on MDA - it just floors me all i can manage is rolling around on the floor tripping my tits off. its also probably the best drug ever for coming out with quality drugged up quotes, some of the things i've heard people come out with on MDA is just classic. I'll never forgot my mate johnys full blown conversation with my coat hooked on a stair banister and the proceeding hug afterwards, he and my jacket had a really special moment.

MDA comedowns are worse than MDMA though

I definitely wouldn't fancy MDA tripping in a club anymore. Anytime it had happened to me in the past I had no idea that there even was a drug called MDA, you just sometimes got "trippy wans" when buying different pills, still amused it was just MDMA though & never planned for the difference, just took whatever pills were going at the time as they were practically never shit. If I knew I was taking MDA now I would stay in a house, get proper spangled & trip my tits off talking nonsense.