• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

Monstanoodle, I see you're from West Yorkshire too.
Did you have any of the windmills that went round about 4 or 5 years back?
Sure they were MDA, after me and a mate had a conversation about a chimney dropping off a roof, and a tv playing in the hole where it was.
Yes they were! Well remembered ;) And "Ay up!" fellow West Yorkshirerererer :)

Yeah you've hit the nail on the head. Actually doing the MDA itself gets you much much worse. It's more just the combo of MDMA, weed and maybe the lack of sleep towards the end.

i wonder how difficult it would be to convert MDMA crystal into MDA crystal for the layman... hmm i ponder.

and MDMA + MDA is better than either one alone

One of the best combos I ever did was K, 2c-b loads and loads of Danzka vodka then I was given that bomb of MDA. What a prize state I was in. There were moments of the trip that were very confusing and even sometime a bit challenging to deal with, it came in waves of confusion, misunderstanding. I was basically baffled talking a load of utter codshit with mates, but at times we'd all think one of us had insulted the other etc haha :D

I must repeat that experiance sometime. I even felt amazing the next day thanks to the ket and 2c-b and only doing one bomb of MDA. The girls house we'd been at I really fancied (ket makes me all romantic) so sunday after the sesh I went home slept, even made a family dinner (still half out of my head on the 2c-b) then got my mum to take me back to this birds new flat with a box of chocolates, a DVD and a rose between the teeth! Haha what an actual roaster, however I was allowed straight in.....yasssss!! =D

Watson - Maybe PIHKAL will have some info on that? Unsure.
If only BlackLight was still about, you'd have been able to ask peeps about it then...
**Sighs reminiscently**

Rockstar - You lucky devil ;) Bet that was lushcake with whipped lushcream on top ^_^

ooh i must have missed blacklight, i believe someone made a redlight as well? i used to be a member of a synth disscusion board before it got closed down but to be honest it all went well over my head.

mmmm..... snowballs ('00), rolls royces ('01), black speckled mitzis ('02), double stamped peanut M'n'Ms ('03), blue playstations ('04), star-shaped pills ('04)....

Those blue PlayStations were very average in 2004, if they were MDA then every bloody pill I'd took up until 2006 was also MDA, which is unlikely buddy. Those Heinekens from 2002 on the other hand were fuckin insane...

playstations were okay, needed a double drop, think I had some blue and some green ones.....

never saw the heinekens, I was off pills for a while then...

Snowballs would bring me out of retirement tomorrow bu that Latvian lab got shut down years ago :|

ooh i must have missed blacklight, i believe someone made a redlight as well? i used to be a member of a synth disscusion board before it got closed down but to be honest it all went well over my head.
I very vaguely remember RedLight but never visited.
Yea it could get very technical if you don't have degrees in Organic Chemistry, Neurochemistry... well, many forms of Chemistry!

^ yup, same, snowballs, shamrocks, red and blacks, and some of the early doves. Perfect fucking pills.

Nothings come cl,ose since.

It was all snowballs down my way rright throigh 92 and most of 93, same parties so I assume soemone had a big connection. I always found them great for dancing but you had to be careful not to sit down for to long or you'd never mange to get back up...bit of phet on the side always helped a bit:)

Green shamrocks I had in 04 were pretty damn strong. Could only take 1 and a half without spewing everywhere. I was just a yout back then tho probably all seemed stronger than they were to you guys. I thought the playstations were badass!

totally agree with watson, they were all much better for dancin than mdma...that's why the parties got so good, so big, and so fast....yeah, and the wizz too...

think the red and blacks were my favourites, was living down in Sussex for a while and there were the shamrocks were big, and the doves too, but they quickly started getting faked, snowballs definitely up there wit the red and blacks, I'd struggle to choose between them if someone offered me a handful of each now.

Shamrocks in '04 I doubt were same batch as '92 shamrocks....never know though init

were the snowballs not something like 200mg MDA? - i think thats a bit on the heavy side for a single pill... but you would not find me complaining if i had any :)

i've only seen MDA crystal once and when making my own gelcaps found 100mg mdma + 50mg MDA to be my perfect dose of 'ecstasy' (multiple drops through the night) i found that if i upped the dose in the gel caps it just got too messy too quick.

I did not start on Es till '94 missed out on those snowballs. absolute fucker!

I'm sure MDA was not as prevalent as you guys are making out. Every pill I took up until 2006 gave me the glasses visuals on other peoples faces, I think that's just a typical MDMA/speed effect. It's true that today's crystal and pills no longer cause that effect (at least they don't for me), which is certainly interesting (although the Americans still associate this glasses visuals with their pills at present). I do find the pills much cleaner now and tend to have much more manageable comedowns.

Ah well, we'll be debating this shit for years no doubt.

Probably about right its fairly certain they were being produced in Latvian chemical factory, and it was only after a big bust in Frankfurt airport that the chain was broken and the factory shut down.

One was certainly enough to have you totally off you fekin face, My missus used to do quarters and was spangled off that, once I did 4 remaining quarters that had built up over a month or so in her stash, clearly the way the pills had split I'd done more like 1 and half on top of a fair lump of proper base phet.
I felt like I'd been plugged into the mains=D

It was in early 92 in a warehouse coming up on snowball Egyptian Empire the Horn tune came on and an Epiphany took place that lasted the next 8 years, I could have dropped to my knees and worshiped the stack ....actually I think I may well have done at some point=D A moment I will never forget

MDA is the only drug I have had truly shared halucinations on me and the missues sat at that back of a big warehouse wheer it was empty the floor turned into a lake and we could both see dcuks swimmign around in the water, its the only substance I've ever taken that gives hallucinations that are so real in that other stuff is normal but things are just there .....Hyper Real;)

MDA is the only drug I have had truly shared halucinations on me and the missues sat at that back of a big warehouse wheer it was empty the floor turned into a lake and we could both see dcuks swimmign around in the water, its the only substance I've ever taken that gives hallucinations that are so real in that other stuff is normal but things are just there .....Hyper Real;)

That's exactly what the Heinekens were like, me a mate watching a football match on the tv, but it was just the front screen you get when the xbox is turned on. That shit freaked us out.