• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do we dope fiends shower so rarely?

Nah it definitely is. See what I do is one week 1 I have 3 jerk sessions, each session is 2 sets of 15 chicken chokes while alternating hands. Next week I add a 2.5 weighted wrist band to each wrist and go up to 3 sets of 15. Week after that is 5 pounds at 4 sets and then the last week of the meso I deload by only jerkin the gerkin with no added weight and 1 set of 8 for the first two days and 1 set of 4 on the last day, then next meso I start over and increase the weight and reps slightly. Its progressive overload dude get with the program

You can even switch things up by adding resistance bands or chains to change the force curve and if you do it right you'll get better stimulus for building strength
I would say be careful; However it is probably for the best you never reproduce. Let me guess; the mask and the t-shirt, they were part of your membership in sex offenders anonymous

I recently saw an interview with William S. Burrhoughs, and when he said that we don't shower I couldn't help but chuckle because it is so true. But why is that? Why do we neglect ourselves so much while on the dope?

MY experience is this.............

When you are high on heroin you don't think about it.
When you are sick the feeling of water on the skin is horrible, it is like a cats claw on your skin.

How well you know the work of "Old Bill"?

The psych ward here, well, the one in Asheville where I was adamantly welcome for nine days lol, they kept you medicated. I had switched to bupe and was buying on the street when I got committed. Told them as much, told them what I was taking daily and they titrated me up to that over a couple days. This was recently, this year. But yeah, walked out of there with a prescription and a referral to a free community clinic that actually did take homes off rip for suboxone, instead of daily dosing. It's far from perfect and not the permanent state they try to push it as, but it is getting easier to do a more practical MAT in some areas.

The whole time in the psych ward, though, minus the first day, I got 4mg sub twice a day, hydroxyzine, ibuprofen and prn nicotine gum.

I would have gladly have stabbed someone the fuck up for some bupe in there. When i got out i had to find a doctor that would overlook the fact they put drug addict on my chart in there. Took me awile

We had weed in the psych ward and cigs but thsts it. Wed get bitched at constantly for that to

I kicked in the psych ward with not even loperamide. Id imagine thats similar
Why the sodding hell didn't they medicate you?? Was it one of those places with the attitude that you need to suffer to teach you the 'wrongs' of drug-taking or what? I can't imagine staff willingly making more work for themselves what with having to clean up the messes that come out of both ends. In any case leaving a patient to withdraw cold runs counter to medical ethics and I hope you made a formal complaint.

Why the sodding hell didn't they medicate you?? Was it one of those places with the attitude that you need to suffer to teach you the 'wrongs' of drug-taking or what? I can't imagine staff willingly making more work for themselves what with having to clean up the messes that come out of both ends. In any case leaving a patient to withdraw cold runs counter to medical ethics and I hope you made a formal complaint.

Because i had a shrink that hated me. She straight up told my brother i belonged in jail because i was so violent. I was very violent towards security guards because i dont react well to having my rights and meds taken away. I can fight so it took 4 of them to haul me off to solitary. Fuck those places.

There was another guy there who was taken off morphine to and his back was fucked from a car crash. Poor cunt couldnt sleep so wed stay up smoking cigs all night and weed together

Needless to say staff did not like me lol. Well except for one old dude who was cool and didnt hassle us about smoking weed and cigs. They had to clean up my projectile vomiting a few times lol

I have always had a problem with female doctors. Call me a misogynist all you want but they can be a pain to deal with. I will not deny the truth to be politically correct.

I have always had a problem with female doctors. Call me a misogynist all you want but they can be a pain to deal with. I will not deny the truth to be politically correct.
It varies. Personally I've had bad experiences with both sexes in that profession. A complaint I have more often with male doctors is them being dismissive of my symptoms. I went for nearly half a damn year with undiagnosed damn pancreatitis because my GP couldn't get over his ego for long enough to admit he didn't know what was wrong with me and refer me to a gastroenterologist.

I had a ery good GP rom england who specialized in psychology and she helped me out alot with my trigeminal neuralgia. She gave me oxy ir's to start with and they didnt work for so long so she scripted me mscontin which worked better. She at one time suggested diamorphine aka medical heroin which is used alot in the UK. I was like hell ya but sadly it had been taken off the market a few years previosly

I always found it easier to shower when ON heroin. Coming off it is the worse, like a cat to water and then I stay like that until I have to meet someone (i.e. a woman). But if I feel like I need to shower on H then I can do it. But I'm weird with it anyway - I feel stimulated on it, don't really sleep, can talk all day and night, even have a libido until I'm full on into a habit. But When it comes to personal hygiene, I don't suppose I ever really gave AF anyway unless there was a reason, and even then...