• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why do I prefer smoking mexican schwag over buds?

THC decomposes into CBN. Traditional Mexican dirt was often stored for long periods and dried out in the sun. Both cause the degradation of THC into CBN. CBN is more enjoyable for many of us.

i was all about getting the highest thc% i could find. but im finding the bud in 15-18% is more enjoyable i get a better high from it more relaxing. also the duration of the high was a lot longer from the weed i got in the 80s talking high AF for 5+ hrs from a few hits off a joint. not 5+ joints to be high for the same amount of time. seems like now im looking for more every hour regardless of the thc%.

i would love to find some strains from the 80s. back then not every strain was named it was more by what you where willing to pay. if you did find something with a name it was well worth the extra money.

Where I'm from we call shit weed yags preferring weaker than normal weed is normal for people with smaller tolerances I once got this super weed but the crop got heated up a little to close to the light so it tasted funny and was a little weaker but it still smoked fine and I got it twice as cheap so

I usually get scunk it's cheaper than Cali but it can still be strong

Typically, my experiences with schwag dealers and vendors vary, but most are short and sweet, with little time for inquiries on the current status of politics or the economy. Here, it’s important not to get attached to a particular dealer or supply, because more often than not, they will disappear one day, never to be heard from again. Yes i’m a schwag fan but have to keep that in limits.