• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why do I prefer smoking mexican schwag over buds?

I used to smoke a decent amount of Mexican brick back in 2010-2012 or so. It was fun stuff, could smoke blunts/joints all day and not feel wasteful for doing so. Rolling became a hobby. I could get it so cheap that I could smoke as much as I liked. Did find a centipede in an ounce bag one time though, that was of course disturbing... made for okay edibles when done right. Some was better than others, I could be real impressed or real disgusted. These days I only smoke dank or concentrates, but that's most because of availability. I'd give brick weed another go.

Hey man, 30 ounces ain't anything to scoff at.

Lol, that gives new meaning to the word "Roach". Just gives it a little more flavor dude.

I have access to very high quality buds, hash oil, wax ect. But I miss the mexican dirt weed schwag that I used to get in my late teens. The schwag that has seeds and stems and is compressed together like it was broken off from a block when it was transported here.

Sativa is what it is, and when I go to medical shop to get sativa they still give me buds that are sativa...They don't have the schwag lol.

The schwag made me high and energetic, where as the buds nowadays make me high, paranoid and lazy (higher thc levels).

Does anyone else prefer the mexican schwag? lol i'll probably be the 1% of people who do.

How does weed with seeds in it get you high? It's been ruined and pollenated by a male.

I don't mind it....granted I would rather have some kind bud but there's nothing wrong with a little Reginald from time to time

Everyone has what they love! I always get stares because I want just regular old green... not this fancy lime green and purple shit, or whatever... just regular old stuff. Maybe because I like the ACT of smoking, kinda chain smoking blunts. Can't do that with the fancy shit, it would cost $100 every day!

i use to like smoking it, but after finding a piece of cat shit in a brick i got id rather stick to better quality

That reggie is cheaper, and you get more. In Houston TX, its popular because we're broke as fuck. Not everyone who bus it smokes every day, and it works for them, and I used to smoke regs on the regular (lol). It worked for my low tolerance at the time, and i made the shit last. I smoke everything now, reggie or dank. If it gets you high it gets you high. Easy as that.

I smoke a lot of sativa hybrids now. But I sometimes crave just a regular blunt every now and again. Maybe it's all in my head, but some good Reggie beats all the fancy stuff when it comes to day smoking.

I have access to very high quality buds, hash oil, wax ect. But I miss the mexican dirt weed schwag that I used to get in my late teens. The schwag that has seeds and stems and is compressed together like it was broken off from a block when it was transported here.

Sativa is what it is, and when I go to medical shop to get sativa they still give me buds that are sativa...They don't have the schwag lol.

The schwag made me high and energetic, where as the buds nowadays make me high, paranoid and lazy (higher thc levels).

Does anyone else prefer the mexican schwag? lol i'll probably be the 1% of people who do.
Yea, just isn’t available where I’m at

The schwag (they used to call it mid-grade in MA) was decent I wouldn't know where the hell to get it now, haven't smoked that shit in like 10 years so maybe it did the job cuz I was around 18 with that much less dank burnt over my life.
Lol, like the shit we got in hs for 20 a half oz. I actually miss picking seeds and stems.

i miss the days when you picked your weed guy by what he had on hand all the time, not by the variety of buds. at least then i knew what i was getting. now it seems more of a crap shoot on the quality and i can never find the same strain twice. even the rec shops it's hard to get the same strain twice.

Willie Nelson would be ashamed of me I'm sure.
Just needed to quote that.

I used to be able to smoke a lot of weed (good potent stuff), but these days I only need/want a few vape-puffs.

I do miss the days of smoking joints though. Recently I had the pleasure of smoking some (almost)-CBD-only joints. It was actually lovely both for effects and the social experience. I really wish more small-op growers would grow decent nearly-CBD-only strains, but I guess there's comparatively little demand.

Sometimes i crave for herb with seeds. Don't know why i think that myself sometimes. I only know where to buy bud though.

Not bricked Mexican weed, but fresh cured Mexican / C. american
usually sativa dominant w/ yellow, orange and red trichomes can be really good smoke.

First time I bought this type weed it $5 - $10 for as much you could jam into a sandwhich baggie

yeah, I miss it too