• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Why America Is the Only Place in the World Where People Use PCP

Really liked 4-meo-pcp very sedating+dreamy and allot more visual than k and mxe; the visuals were sort of like the anomalies from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and this was before I played them so it wasn't like the effects were being triggered by memories.
Had some rather interesting experiences smoking 4-aco-det+nn-dmt in the shower while on 4-meo-pcp but for HR reasons I'd highly advice against getting incapacitated on dissociatives while laying alone in a body of water.
K and MXE can be intensely visual when iv'd in high doses. At my favorite doses my whole field of vision would become visuals as soon as I pushed the shot in. That's extremely euphoric but very difficult to remember those kinds of holes.

Read full article here

Lol, you're right
I knew a guy i used to go Harlem with, he would mix pcp n crack. He used to call it "spacebase". Those were some crazy times for me.

LMAO oh vice, you used to be wonderful but this article and the research are laughable.

PCP, wet, illy, sherm, LOVE BOAT-I wonder if it was called this because of the TV show?, Angel dust, dips, dust, embalming fluid-no it is not really formaldehyde, crystal T, synthetic THC, etc. was NEVER forgotten.

I came of age in an area where PCP or angel dust was and still is super common. I know lots of kids/teens who are now adults that have used it, either maybe 1-3 times to try it or when someone had some, but I only knew two regular dust bunnies the one LOVED all disassociative drugs including Ketamine, and very high doses of DXM-this was decades before MXE and other designer drugs were invented or easily available. PCP is so common where I grew up that I am surprised given the amount of marijuana and hashish, and random joints, bowls, bongs I have smoked with friends or at concerts and parties that I have never used it.

Out of the 100+ people I know who have used or smoked PCP, not a single one of them went crazy, attacked anyone, became violent, had to go to a hospital, died, overdosed, etc. this includes people who used it in high doses and who were new to drugs and did not know that the pot, joint, or pipe they were smoking had PCP.

OT, but I gotta ask ions - do you have a degree in chemistry or something similar? You seem to have wide knowledge about this stuff.

On topic: I'm so jealous that PCP is prevalent in the US. I've never seen or heard about it here, and probably never will.
It is not uncommon here but you or whoever someone procures it from, have to usually go to slums to get it, unless the dealer has it.

Isn't it theoretically possible to get it on the dark web?

During the heyday of Chicago house in the mid-1980s, MDA was a popular dancing drug (added as a liquid to fruit juice or soda pop), which makes sense.... but PCP was also popular in the clubs, which surprised me a bit. I guess it has a similar appeal to ketamine for use in a dance music setting, though I can't say I totally see it.

During the heyday of Chicago house in the mid-1980s, MDA was a popular dancing drug (added as a liquid to fruit juice or soda pop), which makes sense.... but PCP was also popular in the clubs, which surprised me a bit. I guess it has a similar appeal to ketamine for use in a dance music setting, though I can't say I totally see it.
PCP wet, dust, sherm, illy was popular with disco/house music DJs, and I know that Larry Levan loved PCP as well as Frankie Knuckles, and probably Ron Hardy as well? On the West Coast PCP was around and easily found and used like in the Northeast and Midwest, but in the disco/club scene cocaine, super low doses of LSD, MDA, alcohol, and CRYSTAL METH or crank were much more popular and in demand. I know of a well known disco in the Pacific Northwest that was owned and started by a chickenhawk that would let underage teens go to the club, he would give them MDA, CRYSTAL METH, etc. it was sort of like a private club in that you had to know someone who went there to get in.

People in the discos/dance clubs would smoke PCP to mix with other drugs besides the pot it was put onto, relax, get wild, chill out, mix a downer with the stimulants they had taken, etc.

My Aussie friend loves PCP it's her fav drug. So far ive only had it once and i smoked it. There used to be quite abit of PCP in Canada back when the bikers made the stuff.

Angel dust, I don't know why anyone would want to take that shit, that makes you psychotic and abnormal strength, what kind of fun is that getting high?
I never have used Angel dust or PCP, or Ketamine, DXM in high doses like that make someone robotrip and disassociate, or disassociative research chemicals. Out of the 100s of people I know who have smoked PCP as teens or adults, even the people who took it in high doses or in all types of settings from parties, at school, in basically any public place people smoke pot, at dance clubs and raves, in slums and ghettos that are dangerous or basically decriminalised open air drug markets, concerts, while driving short distances, etc. none of them became psychotic from PCP. Confused, feeling extremely drunk, stumbling around, slurring words, and unable to move or having lots of difficulty moving, yes but nobody became psychotic or violent.

I had friends who loved Ketamine or taking DXM powder in high doses and naturally they loved PCP, wet, or Angel dust.

It's funny how Set-And-Setting is taken as gospel truth for the "nice" hallucinogens (and even for the more genteel disassociatives like ketamine), but is instantly tossed out the window for a "nasty" one like PCP....Instead of effects that come from the interaction between drug and environment/history, PCP is just imagined to just have intrinsic occult powers.

Yes there are legitimate horror stories involving PCP, but it's not like LSD has a totally benign track record either. Just because some people did, in fact, jump off cliffs on acid thinking they could fly, doesn't mean all the anti-LSD hysteria was justified.

There are a lot of pretty obvious socioeconomic factors to consider re: PCP -- for starters, the neighborhoods where it was getting popular in the late 70s and early 80s were experiencing incredible levels of violence at the same time.

It's funny how Set-And-Setting is taken as gospel truth for the "nice" hallucinogens (and even for the more genteel disassociatives like ketamine), but is instantly tossed out the window for a "nasty" one like PCP....Instead of effects that come from the interaction between drug and environment/history, PCP is just imagined to just have intrinsic occult powers.

Yes there are legitimate horror stories involving PCP, but it's not like LSD has a totally benign track record either. Just because some people did, in fact, jump off cliffs on acid thinking they could fly, doesn't mean all the anti-LSD hysteria was justified.

There are a lot of pretty obvious socioeconomic factors to consider re: PCP -- for starters, the neighborhoods where it was getting popular in the late 70s and early 80s were experiencing incredible levels of violence at the same time.
Speaking of PCP and violence here's a song about both.

Have had it a few times here in bmore, but pretty sure it came from the DC suburbs..weird drug to say the least. Like k but really heavy. This guy I knew back in the day would get it sometimes from his dad who was an old head. His dad also said shit was really popular in bmore back in the day. Anyways, we all smoked a pinner j and took his dogs for a walk. I felt like I was ten feet tall bc all I could concentrate on wasy shadow. Didn't have that fun K wobble..def feels like an anesthetic. Really heavy feeling, and it wasn't weed in the J, pretty sure it was parsley lol.

It was fun but the few times I did it was enough...weird it's so popular in DC. It's in bmore for sure but it's not something ppl are hustling on the street.

Read full article here

Why America Is the Only Place in the World Where People Use PCP (vice.com)
Dust dealers are a rare breed, it still has like a cult following. I was purchasing it pretty regularly in Staten Island, NY in 2019 after years of hardly ever seeing it. I was part of the original east coast dust boom in Brooklyn late 70s and up to at least mid 80s. Many of us were reg users for years until it started to disappear or at least become harder to find. We’d go to nightclubs like The Funhouse in Chelsea where virtually the whole club was dusted. Now I’m in Pa near Reading which is a hood town and it shows up sometimes but here they call it Wet. Same taste, very potent, u don’t need much, a pinner at most bc if u overdo it u made dust bad. From just a pin I read what others think and see bits and pieces of the future. Ketamine is slightly like it I presume bc they have some common ingredients but imo PCP is much more potent and you need a strong mind to ride it, sometimes it can last for days.

Last edited by a moderator: