• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

Zucchini eh? Ours is about 15 cm long...

Oscars don't have boulbus heads, they have a kinda grouper look about them. I just googled frontosas, and they have heads like the thing in "Pinky and the Brain". Ugly fuckers. We have kuhlis becuse they eat the bloody shitty pest snails that invaded our tank... now we have thousands of little empty shells because the kuhlis eat them! :D

oh yeah, plecos love the to just nibble on zucchini's

I cut some of when im cooking dinner and then take whats left out after 1 or 2 days sometimes its completely gone other times its just the centre. I have been told by an aquarist that some may be disuaded by the presence of pesticide on the zucch so the need a really good wash before you give them some.

If you want to try it just cut them of a little bit and see how they go

12noonProfile.jpg

12noonMt.jpg

Summer bushfires in bairnsdale.

I'm a firestarter, twisted fireststarter.

So the recent theme for me has been fire. I thought i'd share these with my fellow pyromaniacs. :)

This one was taken on Joannie_MHM & P1's balcony in Sydney:

random010.jpg

The rest were taken at the Friday night bonfire at Mr Samadhi's mum's property.

random056.jpg

random079.jpg

random050.jpg

random044.jpg

random031.jpg

This one is a little smokey, but i like the blue flamage.

random040.jpg

There's nothing hugely special about the method of taking the photos, except a huge zoom lens (the fire was crazy hot and very large, I think at one point, my eyballs were scalded), but fire is absolutely fascinating and with a decent camera, photographs brilliantly. :)

Last edited:
yeah yeah fire FIRE... hee hee hee fire yeah

nnnnnnnyeeeaaaa burn BURN!

samadhi said:
Oscars don't have boulbus heads, they have a kinda grouper look about them. I just googled frontosas, and they have heads like the thing in "Pinky and the Brain". Ugly fuckers. We have kuhlis becuse they eat the bloody shitty pest snails that invaded our tank... now we have thousands of little empty shells because the kuhlis eat them! :D

I remember as a kid we had Oscars and they attacked and killed most of the fish in the tank. My Dad was not happy at all. Also if you put your fingers in the tank, they bite them, vicious little fuckers. I seem to remember we just gave them to a pet store so they could sell them, for free.

Pretty cool fish though.

I Am The God Of Hell... & I Bring You...

samadhi said:
So the recent theme for me has been fire. I thought i'd share these with my fellow pyromaniacs. :)

Awesome shots!!!
I love FIRE!
It's what separates me from the apes,
currently surroundin' my buildin'.
An' they look nasty.

This one was taken on Joannie_MHM & P1's balcony in Sydney:

An' Missus J & Mr. J,
*ahem*,
when do I get an invite?
:p ;)

PEACE
UnS
:)

^^^omg eon, they are amazing!! That is really good!

It's not just the shooting stars effect, but that arch is the perfect thing to set it off....it's like if Dali did photography! :)

eon blue: those are fabulous. What camera do you use? I've been meaning to set my camera up on the trip and try some stuff like that, but that's just seriously impressive :)

Samadhi: I <3 fire... always reminds me of my first time on lsd when I spent a good 3 hours just staring into the fire bin at the party I went to.

katmeow said:
eon blue: those are fabulous. What camera do you use? I've been meaning to set my camera up on the trip and try some stuff like that, but that's just seriously impressive :)

I use a (digital) Nikon D70s with I believe it was my 12mm wide angle f/4 Tamron lens.
Set up on a tripod on "bulb" setting...I would've let it go longer but most (if not all) digital cameras have a 30 min. max...any longer and the battery is likely to die.

Pretty simple really, anyone can do it...you don't have to worry about overexposing because the only source of light (the stars) are constantly moving.

I also "painted" the rock structure with a flashlight so it stands out more...otherwise it would've been pretty dark.

Some fun pics :)

Cairns at sunset:

Picture466.jpg

Kuranda Village sign:

Picture438.jpg

View from balcony in Cairns =D

Picture392.jpg

The gorgeous lanterns in Byron:

Picture309.jpg

Powerhouse - Brisbane:

Picture032.jpg

Me and a couple of friends were forced to spend a night in Shepparton recently, but at least I came away with some cool pics....here are a couple:

1238593793_7084664521.jpg

1239455446_59839b0441.jpg

More of the same at www.flickr.com/psychonaut_raz if yez like that! :D

I <3 taking photos.
Here are a few of my favourites from over the years:

My boyfriend Mick and a Whitsundays sunset:
whitsundays2-1.jpg

Sundog at Thredbo in April:
sundog.jpg

My kitty Toby (well, one of my kitties) experiencing a very rare calm, introspective moment:
toby.jpg

Full moon in New Zealand:
NZmoon.jpg

That'll do for now :)

Last edited: